Windows/mac shills on suicide watch

blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/
>DaVinci Resolve runs on all major platforms so you can use it at home or in a post facility on a Mac, at a broadcast facility running Windows, or a VFX studio on Linux. This gives you the freedom to use the platform of your choice, making it easy to integrate with your existing systems and workflows. If you’re running Red Hat or CentOS Linux, you can even build your own workstation using low cost motherboards, extremely fast processors, massive amounts of RAM and up to 8GPUs. Imagine building your own super computer for incredible real time performance!
>If you’re running Red Hat or CentOS Linux, you can even build your own workstation using low cost motherboards, extremely fast processors, massive amounts of RAM and up to 8 GPUs. Imagine building your own super computer for incredible real time performance!
>b-b-but muh adobe n video, audio editor programz!!!!
>t. generic Jow Forums neet

Attached: galaxy_brain.jpg (474x680, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jackaudio.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

-1 software
99 more to go
Keep up the hard work, FOSS neckbeards. One day you will have a GIMP-tier shitty clone of every single good Windows software.

cope

I can hear your PulseAudio crackling from a mile away, better find a config file hack semi-fix fast before your eardrums explode.

i'm using jackd, which, by the way is lightyears ahead of what winshit and mac have to offer out of box, cope harder lmao

Of course you are.
Jack'd, the most diverse and authentic app for gay, bi and curious guys to connect, chat, share, and meet.

imagine being so illiterate and retarded that you fail to infer what is being discussed
jackaudio.org

Sure thing, jack'd boi.
At least you were lucky that your network adapter worked. Or maybe you had to hack your way into making it work by ripping proprietary firmware?

these days there's greater chance that your network adapter won't work with windows rather than any linux distro, also your post
>hack your way into making it work by ripping proprietary firmware?
just gave me brain damage, how am i going to take my functional analysis exam in 2 days now?

Install Windows so your stress levels will decrease as your computer starts to actually work.

actual works uses centos workstations, sony and pixar used davinci on centos if I remember.
office monkey shit uses windows. nothing strange here

just ignore him
can't jackd be used trough pulse?

last time i touched wind*wns computer i had an anxiety attack from all the pajeetware being immediately shoved up my ass

>hurray! my free platform can finally run proprietary software!

it can, but you lose part of the benefit of jack (fixed cycle latency). composition will still work just fine but you still add extra complexity to your system

I'm sorry but that is nonfree proprietary malware and should not be used by anyone. It cannot be summarized as "good software".

Installing a malware OS will cause stress levels to increase.

if linux was used just for freedom, it would be in same state libreboot and, to some extent, openbsd is: irrelevant everywhere

Did you last use Linux in 1999?

If the goal is freedom then it should not be traded for popularity.

to elaborate,
with just jack (alsa/oss/coreaudio underneath) you get: fixed input to output latency, application composition (plug output of one application into input of the other), crackling if your applications can't keep up
with jack over pulse you get: application composition, crackling if applications *on jack* can't keep up, no crackling otherwise