Zombieload, Store-to-Leak Forwarding

Here, read up about Intel's latest feature pack.
zdnet.com/article/intel-cpus-impacted-by-new-zombieload-side-channel-attack/
tugraz.at/en/tu-graz/services/news-stories/media-service/singleview/article/nach-meltdown-und-spectre-tu-graz-forscher-entdecken-neue-sicherheitsluecken0/

Attached: intel_logo_explained.png (500x354, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.fail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

INTCELS BTFO

>yet another unfixable hardware exploit available for Intel Corporation CPUs
>data centers everywhere need to start shoveling shit again to mitigate by cutting performance in half by disabling HyperThreading, again
I'm glad Intel Corporation is this much inclusive to have one new exploit every week.

>not a month without another unfixable vulnerability
the absolute state of intel LMAO

Attached: chrome_2019-05-15_00-41-17.png (744x720, 374K)

20 hardware security vulnerabilities a year keeps the goyim in fear

Are there things getting patched on Windows? I'm guessing not, it would be suicide for the OS. One can hope.

>As with other speculative execution side channels, exploiting these vulnerabilities outside of a laboratory environment is extremely complex relative to other methods that attackers have at their disposal.
this isn't even an issue, all the other security flaws in intel processors would be used first anyway

intel is finished

Attached: NEWS-banner.jpg (960x559, 347K)

Does anyone know if any series of AMD CPUs are having security issues or have the capability of having security issues? If they can't be affected, why? I have a Ryzen and feel very comfy because I haven't heard anything regarding security issues with this platform.

Attached: _DSC6152.jpg (1900x1262, 289K)

Zombieland is just one of the three new flaws discovered:

Indeed
>CVE-2018-12126 - MSBDS - Microarchitectural Store Buffer Data Sampling
>CVE-2018-12127 - MLPDS - Microarchitectural Load Port Data Sampling
>CVE-2018-12130 - MFBDS - Microarchitectural Fill Buffer Data Sampling
>CVE-2019-11091 - MDSUM - Microarchitectural Data Sampling Uncacheable Memory
Post yfw Intel Corporation demanded everyone to stay quiet about this, since last yesteryear.

>mfw intel is unironically dying

Attached: 1557841303006.gif (337x263, 268K)

cpu.fail/

Attached: Intel.png (198x74, 2K)

They don't have the same flaws that Intel does but they might have some of their own.

I think they simply aren't adopted widely enough for people to dig into.

Attached: 1537844131082.jpg (288x288, 29K)

You can bet intel is probably funding as much as they can into researching any flaws in amd archs. See the Ryzenfall debacle.
It's also probably amd funding these security fault reveals and shills spreading the info as well. It deals a blow to intel and that is all they want.

>cpu.fail/
What a fucking shit website.
Also,
>Ironically, the recent hardware countermeasures introduced by Intel in recent Coffee Lake Refresh i9 CPUs to prevent Meltdown make them more vulnerable to Fallout, compared to older generation hardware.
OH NO NO NO NO

I'm feeling smug as well, but realistically it's just a matter of time before we're hit with something equally as big.

There is a general shift towards CPU security research thanks to Intel. More eyeballs, you know the old saying.

You know AMD is just dogshit when Intel has a billion vulnerabilities and fixes on and still manages to be faster and perform better.

Keep telling yourself that

>muh 5fps performance gain
get the fuck outta here.

WE WUZ GAYMEN KANGS N SHIET

Attached: 1557856451727.png (1408x685, 564K)

Feels good knowing intel pozzed housefire garbage is shit and Ryzen is vastly outselling Shitel.

>still buying overpriced CPUs ridden with vulnerabilities
stockholm syndrome is real goyim

You think kike brainwashing was a meme?

Based TUGraz, constantly uncovering jewish tricks and making sure all goyim know.

The more exploits the better!