Do being a CS professional and making CS money make you more atractive to girls?

Do being a CS professional and making CS money make you more atractive to girls?

Attached: 1554565632560.png (769x612, 167K)

That money will allow you to invest in yourself. You will have money to buy enough food to bulk up at the gym, aquire stylish clothes, and get nice haircuts often. You still need a masculine personality though.

making money makes you more attractive to girls

not really
t. code monkey

extremely low iq post

yes but you need to go to the gym. If you have visible abs its a huge bonus.

it makes you attractive to CS girls if you're in the top of your field, yes. those girls are mostly asians, indians and upper-middle-class whites, though

likely to be a turn-off for lower-class thots though

Probably not. Women are attracted to social status and being a computer nerd is not considered prestigious. It's a neutral trait. However making money does help attract gold digger who just want to use your for your money.

Yes unironically. But we're talking faceit league fpl tier here. CSGO is actually the most chad esport, the pros are pretty normie to be honest. You have to be a normal functioning person to play imo.
t. ex team coach

Asian girls yes
white roasties no

simply put, no.
fuck off seething incels >>Jow Forums

Prime sex specimen, behold. Dosia hnnnnnnnng

Attached: 0029E406-4393-4054-9D6D-7CC04D5A3B47.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

I have an asian girlfriend stay mad larper

Attached: 1555071504431.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

>t. silver scrub who can't climb, blames it on hackers

>70954737
Not even worth a (You)

>70954863
U MAD BRO?

Attached: knowyourmeme.jpg (640x640, 46K)

In general, women value social standing more than men, so yes (that's also why women often date men older than themselves, and very rarely anyone younger). But you could be a 9/10 and earn good money and still be unable to find a decent girlfriend if you're autistic, so here's that.

No. It makes you less attractive. Just don't tell girls anything about where you work. Don't submit to anyone's gold digging bullshit.

Getting a wardrobe of good clothes is hardly expensive in a per year sense. It's the whole: Spend 3x as much on clothes but they last 10x as long thing.

Being overweight with muscle makes you age though.

Patrician diet is eating once a day and supplementing with anti-aging things that the literature supports.

if I had to guess, it's a personality problem most of the time, girls with a fetish for fat guys do indeed exist, and fat girls exist also, and I see ugly looking fellas dating ok looking to beautiful broads, why don't you accept reality and compete at the same weight class or try the potential humiliation of tinder

>anti-aging things that the literature supports.
your magic potions wont stop you getting old

>beautiful broads

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

>girls aren't whores, they like chads only because of their personality.

would you like an ugly girl because of their personality

>whores

do people still use this word as a form of degradation?

This is the real suicide pill, isn't it? We're all the same. I don't like ugly girls, they don't like ugly guys. We remain alone.

Attached: 1546744149820.jpg (619x453, 28K)

being a CS professional
False

making CS money
True

False and True = False

old age will get us all

Its because you're not being realistic. Delusional fantasy of perfection from lack of experience.

real life experience with ugly girls doesnt make you like them

Always worth remembering that looks are not the same thing as performance. Like a throttling i9 fagbook with a stuck keyboard.

Ah bloo bloo

based
nice trips too user

I'm no incel mate but yea,poor women will be attracted to you if you have women. I'm only 26,just out of school and poor women hit on me a lot. Especially single moms

Any guy with a decent job is more attractive to girls, but unless you're already Chad it's more of a "get your foot in the door" advantage. You still have to impress her, even though all she does is Netflix and makes 30k selling makeup.

>dating low IQ bimbos

Attached: 1553188392604.jpg (435x480, 24K)

Having an Asian gf that loved me for my knowledge of Linux in particular and CS in general would make me happier than anything else in the world.

The standard 4gag answer is that womyn only care about money
Find you a girl that's into editors and will meme on you for using vim

>Asian gf
gross

I think Asian women are pretty.

you know what makes you unattractive to girls? asking questions like this.

How are men supposed to know what women want if they don't ask?.