How to boot Kali Linux from USB drive on a windows 10 host?

I tried booting into Kali linux from my 16 gig USB drive and it opens the menu where it gives me options such as
>live
>live(fail-safe)
and so on..
but when I click on any of them it either boots on windows 10 ignoring anything I did or it just shows a frozen black screen. The only thing possible from the blank screen is to reboot the computer by holding the power button down for about 10 seconds.

Attached: Kali logo.jpg (288x216, 7K)

fuck off cringey ass hacker wannabe
if ur dumbass cant even boot off a usb how the hell are u ever going to be epic hack man

I am not a
>hacker wannabe
i just want to learn it.
fucking salty xD

Having it dual booted on a windows device will destroy any bit of security use a old laptop that’s been wiped or a raspberry pi if you want to use a lite version

why and how will it affect the security?

Windows 10 has a fbi backdoor on it so it’s probably not a good idea

I had no idea about it. thanks.
which OS do you recommend?

gentoo

You don't even know how to use green text properly. You are most probably a 14 year old, aren't you eh?

Attached: 15559384197817084411116710641082.png (134x151, 23K)

If you have to use a windows os, windows 7 with security and privacy patches, for Linux kubuntu or gentoo

Kali Linux has literally nothing you cant get from a standard Linux distro.

if you have to ask this, you shouldn't be using kali.
reported for underage

gentoo

>>this is my first time on Jow Forums. first thread of mine..
not 14 though.

Install Ubuntu, learn on that.
You don’t need 5000 tools, your most valuable are nmap, netcat, searchsploit, metasploit if you’re lazy and want to light up AV like a Christmas tree.
Start from there and just install things as you need them and I guarantee you you won’t end up with 5000 tools.
OSCP btw.

understood! thanks a lot! :-)

ditch windows and install Parrot OS instead

all the same tools (more even)
but it's designed to be run on bare metal easier. Just not as root

this post is advertising or begging

>>
got it.

begging

Do you have secure boot enabled? Is Kali even secure bootable?

No, I have it disabled.
idk.

Can you boot into any other distribution? eg Ubuntu? Try that first if you haven't.

sure, will do.