Confirmed: Oneplus 7 Pro is the greatest phone of 2019 so far! Best review here!

youtube.com/watch?v=H-4Lx-h73_c

Why aren't you buying the best phone of 2019, Jow Forums?

No stupid punch hole.

Attached: oneplus.png (1087x1080, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.soundguys.com/5-reasons-not-to-buy-bluetooth-headphones-12150/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>iJUST

implying I care about the opinion of a wom*n

For some weird reason, the video didn't start, instead I got a 15 minute ad about the op7.

WHAT???
IT BYPASSED YOUR ADBLOCK?
HOW?

yet another ad thread that somehow wont get deleted

I wanted to see if the system was close to stock android but all she did was show pictures taken by the phone wtf

Attached: orbiter.gif (500x400, 945K)

it is

why is this woman continually being shilled here? fuck her and her youtube channel.

>fuck her
with pleasure

by that logic Jow Forums is one big ad for thinkpads and linux

Can you imagine going ASS to MOUTH??? Damn i want to fuck her!

yeah somehow i doubt that you see a gazzilion of threads every time a new distro or thinkpad gets launched..
unlike her when she reviews a flagship this place fills with her shit

for that shit, its only every single day...

sage

i masturbate to loli doujins

Fuck chinkshit I just bought a 3a and will enjoy timely updates for the next three years while you'll be begging to receive Android 11 one year later.
Also
>pop up selfie cam
>fucking huge
>no headphone jack
>glass build despite it not having wireless charging
the absolute state of pajeets

Why

>bumping a dead thread
why

?
is this the first time you hear about oneplus?
My 5T already received two major android releases and is scheduled to receive two more

Nah you are done

>shit battery
>average camera
>slider for the camera guaranteed to break after less than 3000 openings
>fuck tall
It's nothing.

Battery tests against other phones has it be really competitive considering 90hz, it does about the same for 60hz

if you insist

>glued battery
>no headphone jack
>no expandable storage
It could have been an awesome phone but they really fucked up.

No headphone jack? -> trash

Enjoy your fucking ban for advertising, degenerate.
Nobody likes iWhore. And NOBODY likes you.

Retarded camera popup
Retarded screen curve
Retarded battery life
Retarded speaker position
Retarded cost
>KYS RETARD

Because my pain threshold for phone prices is $400.

The video camera on the Oneplus is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE compared to the latest iPhone.

Oneplus colors are way over-saturated and all over the place. No excuse for such crap in 2019. Go ahead, buy a Oneplus, and you'll be embarrassed looking back at all the shitty vidja you shot owning that phone for 3 years.

Attached: cam.png (1639x814, 3.17M)

what happened to us? these were the kind of videos we skipped over. All of these YouTubers are just glorified spec sheet readers. I guess call it sour grapes because I have to work my ass off to survive and this bimbo reads specs doesn't talk about anything technical and makes money. I get it she spent time and effort in marketing herself as a brand and has a young female audience but how much is enough?

For me, it's iJustine.

Attached: iJustine.png (1200x750, 620K)

Haha

mechanical cameras are literally worse than hole notches

Explain

that's a pretty cool space diagram user

>hiding her stupid onions mouth with the phone
>having her dumb face in the image at all

Better than Pixel desu.

fpbp

She's looking at BBC?

yep, this

>no wireless charging

dropped

>curved edges

It was almost perfect.

Make the screen flat, put a cheaper camera in and make it $550

No.

1. if you use the selfie cam your opinion doesn't matter
2. it's still waterproof

Not having it at all would be better but it's infinitely better than a hole or notch.

meme technology. just plug it in.

yeah I don't like that either. I like flat phones.

Yeah. The curves make the screen seem narrower and are also pretty fragile in Samsung's case at least.

>implying I'm ever going to pop the front selfie camera out beyond ~5 times just to see how it works

Who the fuck uses shit front cameras? Heck my only hope is for some manufacturer to get rid of it, so I don't have to deal with a shit fugly notch for a camera that will never ever be used

I'm still using a Oneplus 2 and haven't had much of a reason to upgrade.
I'm mostly just waiting for clamshell smartphones to start being made, really.

Attached: Damienarmies.png (471x336, 114K)

I don't see the point in buying this phone. You can get an s10 for the same price and get a way better camera, screen is going to be similar other than refresh rate and better fingerprint and face unlocking. Samsung has also gotten their skin much better than it used to be and it seems like theyre becoming better about updates as well.

>Who the fuck uses shit front cameras
face unlock is one of the best methods for unlocking your phone and oneplus has great software for it but having a popup camera kills that.

the only real problem with the pixel is that google was fucking retarded and only gave it 4gb of ram

that glare from the curved screen. fuck watching video on that thing.

>You can get an s10
samshill

zenphone 6 is announced tomorrow and it has all the stuff this is missing

good point

Shill or not, he's right, S10 is an actual flagship, so it's well rounded across the board. This thing seems like one of those gaming phones, great if you're into that kind of stuff and use, but a hard pass if you just want a phone that just werks great in all situations.

the phone looks gay.

Rather buy an s10 or keep my pixel 3

Ya but does it have a 90hz display?
I really think that's what's going to sell this phone.

My friends are trying to justify the glare by saying the curve is good wtf

She stirs my loins.

it's a battery-wasting meme
what good is 90hz for browsing 4chins?
if you play "games" on your phone I guess it's good

It doesn't waste that much battery and I want 60hz fags to not lie to themselves about refresh rates.

>I really think that's what's going to sell this phone.
For what?

The 90hz screen on the OnePlus
It's the only reason I'm upgrading, no notch and 90hz is fucking great to me

So the regular OP7? Done.

>just bought a 1+6T
boy am I smart

>a roastie
bye

I wish my mouth was filled with her shit desu

Without the notch

I hate this curved edges meme

How long before someone makes a gcam port and makes the camera god tier? The hardware is all there, for once.

How does 90 hz help you?

Why do you want that?

bro it's all so much smoother bro
if you've ever used a high refresh rate monitor you'd know
I went from 60 to 144 on my monitor and it's absolutely essential now. I can't help but think of how much fun I'll have on my smartphone in the same manner.

Chinese ppl

I know that feel bro

S10e is the best phone on the market.

Attached: galaxy-s10e-review_03-w810h462.jpg (810x462, 41K)

no headphone jack no buy

>not using bluetooth headphones
must suck to be in the past eh? Headphones are only for PCs where you can have high end DAC/AMPs for pure audio.

Does that pillnotch double as a dildo for my micropeen? It's the only good thing about the phone if it can.

google.com/amp/s/www.soundguys.com/5-reasons-not-to-buy-bluetooth-headphones-12150/amp/

>pajeetpooone
No thanks lmao

Didn't read.

I used some for a while. They were very inconvinient. They were pretty quiet, I didn't want to charge, didn't work with Viper4ARISE, etc.

I never used my selfie camera, so nope.

>coping this hard

That sucks desu. It's time to use the dongle with your wired headphones, at least they have DACs in the USB-C ports these days.

Wired has
1.Better sound
2.More convinent
3.No charging
Wireless headphones are a meme

This is the phone for the me. The rest of the world might be suckers, but not me. I will buy this phone, use the dongle for audio because I do not give a shit about the jack on my phones, and I will fucking love having a notchless displays.
See the light or not, I don't care. I will be over there

>no headphone jack
>no mSD slot
No, thanks Roastie.

BT is shit

Just fuck off, luddite. Hate you cunts hung up about things that are getting phased out. It's time to accept it. Use the 256gb internal storage, it's plenty for a fucking phone.

What kind of a 12 year old in YouTube comment section explanation is this?

>arguing this hard against features
>it's better to pay around $100 (I'm guessing) more for a model with 256 GB storage than to buy a $20 SD card
>it's better to have to carry around a dongle and/or settle for unfinished Bluetooth audio

why this thread exist again?

Why didn't you mention the Bluetooth replacing the jack? Oh because BT audio is garbage and the jack was fine.

I don't want to charge my headphones user. I just want to plug them in like always.

Same bro but it's over, use a dongle, the jack will go away completely soon.

>the jack will go away completely soon.
said nobody ever. not until something truly better comes out.