Team fucked up a project again

>team fucked up a project again
>team lead announced that the situation is very bad and people will need to work overtime weekends (again)
>mfw I can (and will) just decline those
what do american wagies usually do in this situation?

Attached: 4e.jpg (820x991, 293K)

they remember the holocaust and thank their bosses for the opportunity to serve them.

>client asks if I'm available on the weekend
>tell them no
wagecucks will never know this feel

Attached: 1554022652233.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>tell team lead no to weekend overtime
>o-okay user but if someone from higher up asks you about it formally I suggest you think about what you're gonna answer
lmao get fucked, I earn less than 4 bucks an hour, I don't need your shit

i dont get paid overtime, so i never work weekends

I literally volunteer to work weekends because I get paid extra.

tech support is different, that's just the of that job. Overtime in development is almost always due to incompetence

>tech support
lol I fucking tell people to have a nice day and get paid $30 an hour on sunday.

I sure as fuck am going to volunteer, I don't go to church lol.

Imagine being a 40 year old working in tech support tripfagging on Jow Forums like someone in their late teens

I don't know what you do, I just guessed tech support, was I correct?
Anyways, my point was that working weekends on that kinda job is '''normal''', the same way it is for most retail workers.
And good for you if you can take that job and still get weekends for extra pay, I however am in this situation where I'm still considered an intern without a normal work contract and am most of the time expected to do the same work a regular employee does, minus the meetings.
I ain't working fucking weekends for measly 4 bucks an hour (or wow maybe they'll bump it up to 6 as compensation!).
Since this was about major incompentence (which has happened on pretty much every project we've worked on so far) I am not going to feel even a bit sorry for telling them to fuck off

>all the wagies too busy slaving to seethe ITT

>thank noseberg for the opportunity to slave away so you won't lose it

lol, you forgot to mention the part where he's overweight and sits on the floor.

>muh posture since I don't work out

Aren't you in SV? I'm a certain furfag ex-tripfriend from desktop threads and am at $40/hr, idk how you can do $30/hr if you're in SV if I remember correctly

I just work from home with my docked work laptop connected to 2 24 inch monitors in comfy chair with a glass of rum and coke on the desk. A cat is on the bed behind me sometimes making little meow noises in her sleep.

Attached: Lamia.png (980x1500, 1.06M)

Why do bother to post here
Go away

God, that's so fucking adorable

wtf I want a snek loli now

Everyone does. They just dont know it yet.

Attached: 1544380820049.jpg (707x1000, 129K)

why dont we have genetically engineered pet minigirls yet

living in prepostscarcity is suffering

but overtime are have extra paid like 1.5x than normal weekdays

usually the bosses arent around on weekends and i finish my sprint on first 2-3 days so i have more shitposting/anime time

I was blind but now I see.

Attached: 1488784208838.jpg (487x617, 145K)

>usually the bosses arent around on weekends and i finish my sprint on first 2-3 days
Where do you work where sprints aren't always packed to the roof and don't increase in scope with important stuff ™ during the sprint? Because I want to work there as well.

Welcome to the new view of the world friend.

Attached: 1551796493659.jpg (1000x968, 293K)

>Come to work whenever, as long as I'm predictable about it (usually around noon)
>Write a few lines of code
>Browse this shithole and look at lolis
>Leave when everyone else does
>Also have the choice to work from home
Haven't had any big projects recently that'll keep the team here all day. It's comfy.

Attached: 1549917059308.png (385x563, 203K)

>user you have a special mission (((buzzword for extra werk out of sprint))) from ${randomHigherUp}
Agile is the new slavery.

Attached: 1557145178232.jpg (480x480, 39K)