Smells like viral marketing

MIT niggers at it again

terry's best vids were him just ranting about mitniggers

>MIT
literally vocational school

what are those chinese chars?

>this is supposed to be the epitome of genius
heh

Attached: 1420435711860.png (927x754, 512K)

Very cool!

Korean. True k-pop posters stay true to their cause.

hahaha so cool

Precisely

Wow, that's for real?
Nice work

It's kinda disgusting how they want to consider it a prank but it's really just one of the many shoutouts to the most popular movie at the moment.
They aren't rebels in any way, if they asked they could probably just have put up the damn shield with the principal's permission anyway.

It's this meme all over again, normalfags desperate to prove that they aren't normalfags.

Attached: oQVgn7W.jpg (500x483, 37K)

oh those high tech MIT pranksters

LOL what kind of nerd likes super heroes?

It's known as the Norman Paradox

LOL MIT thinks they are so smart. I am much smarter. I just didn't apply to this archaic college system.

MITniggers thinking they're somehow more smart than the rest of the population is retarded but at the same time self-taught niggers claiming they're better just because the college system is '''archaic''' is just absurd.

I miss those days where people would get bullied for reading comics about superheroes.
People from the 50's would probably stare at you in disbelief if you told them that all the top grossing movies from our years are juvenile superhero flicks that attract an audience of 30yo men.

Attached: 1554396977644.jpg (250x241, 8K)

LOL if you buy into the college system, you are automatically rarted, All resources are already online. Nothing to do with the "archaic" system it's just the cold hard facts

fucking underage newfaggot redditor

That's not the problem. The problem is that if you don't have a degree you are dismissed as a retard automatically and your cv is binned, somewhat like it used to be if you didn't finish high school. At least that's how it is in UK. You will also never get into management without a degree or above £30000 a year, always designated bottom feeder, if you're lucky to get a bottom feeder role that is.

Amazing really given that older generations were paid by the state to get degrees with very lax requirements (no global hypercompetition like today) so ofcourse every single one of them has it and looks at you funny if you don't, since their critical thinking skills nurtured in university have deducted that society still works the same way as it did back then.

Also sadly no free rides or gibs from the military either.

Thank you for this social commentary. It needed saying.

There’s a long history with the dome. Long before you learned any use of the word “viral.” Go head back to your Yahoo news comments.

Sorry you you failed out of your CTE program.

lol. They think this board is about technology.

Attached: 7AA6C0BC-8DBE-4A6E-A4E6-37C348A542D1.jpg (424x475, 19K)

>newfaggot "lol this board isnt about technology"
>shills for astroturfinng and viral marketing
>iphone filename

why am i not surprised

So they put up some colored sheets?

Measuring and prepping the sheets, sneaking the components in, gaining access to the roof, laying it out at night, and trying not to fall to their death in the process.

Other times the pranks do involve more work.

Attached: mitfire2.jpg (3072x2048, 1.27M)

Ya dumb cunt

They'd probably be pretty excited. Comics have always had adult fans. Personally I can't tell one movie from another but why the hate?

You prefer I reply to shitposts from my thinkpad instead?

Shit was seen as cringe then

/thread

As much as I hate capeshit (due to personal tastes), this is what's wrong with the average normie, they need others to validate something before they allow themself to enjoy it.

>I miss those days where people would get bullied for reading comics about superheroes.
nigga what
what is the good thing about that

Attached: now listen here you little shit.jpg (333x278, 11K)