Google failed me - name mATX cases with bottom intake(s) and top mounted PSUs (direct airflow to GPU)

Google failed me - name mATX cases with bottom intake(s) and top mounted PSUs (direct airflow to GPU)

Attached: optimal.jpg (1000x1000, 192K)

Sliger Cerberus.

>dust from floor
>Into case
Nooo. Bad OP, Bad.

How about not putting it on the floor, rather, put it on your desk.

If you have that much space on your desk then you need moar monitors.

with inverted motherboards. opening on the right (and correct side)

Thats perfect, but out of price range (100€ max?)

Any cases except Thermaltake Core V21 for that? The V21 is way too big and the separate compartment design is crap compared to likes of Corsair Air.

my arse

Xigmatek

Dead

Pretty nice case actually.

Attached: wew.png (2337x872, 520K)

Most of the even remotely decent cases have dust filters

Hmm, Fractal Core 1000 in the picture?
The best case i've ever owned. Had to move to glass case meme because i got fullATX rig for real cheap.

Dust settles on a desk like a floor...

There's nothing nice about that.

FT02

Attached: fortress_ft02_airflow_pathways.jpg (499x480, 57K)

>one exhaust

That's not how it works

>One exhaust
Only one _active_ exhaust.
Whole upper section is open.

Attached: topopen.jpg (565x261, 34K)

It'd be cool if it didn't have all those useless drive bays.

>It'd be cool if it didn't have all those useless drive bays.
Agreed.
That's pretty much my only problem with it.
But it's from 2011, so there ought to be some legacy crust.

>core 1000
>best case
That thing is a piece of shit.

inwin 301c. It's an absolute bitch to build in, but it looks aesthetic and meets your requirements.

Second the FT02, if your budget stretches to it then it's the best goddamn case I ever built in.

I sold my FT02 build and currently have a bequiet Dark Base Pro 900 with a custom water loop. It's bigger, louder and less aesthetic than my old air-cooled FT02 and I wish I still had it.

I have one. What improvements would I expect if I upgraded to a case that costs twice as much.

>What improvements would I expect if I upgraded to a case that costs twice as much.

nothing.

But you'd get recognition and upboats on Jow Forums as a tech hipster for hating things that are popular.

you realize the point of a top mounted psu is to act as an extra exhaust fan right?

wait no you're too retarded to realize that.

Any half-decent PSU will have its fan at 0rpm most of the time anyway.

just get a carbide air 240

Are you retarded? The PSU's airflow should ideally be completely isolated from the system. The only thing it should be an exhaust for is itself. And like Says any half decent PSU in 2019 should have an "eco" or silent mode and have the fan stop unless it gets to a sufficient load. Of all the fucking retarded things I had to read today

maybe in 2005