Software as a service

>Software as a service

Attached: 1557870144428.png (922x971, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cunny as a service

>adobe sued by third party
>warns users they could potentially be sued by same third party for continued use of the software
>retards imply adobe is threatening to sue consumers

kek
spring always hits us so hard, I remember last year being so cunny-obsessed that it hurts, but I never posted the c-word in a completely unrelated thread.

also vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

> being this fucking illiterate

your MOM as a service

>buying adobeshit
Adobe products are made to be pirated.

>being so salty your eyes burn too much to read

>stallman as a service
toe jam delivery

>Software as a service
Can't wait until the law catches up and makes this meme illegal.

Please be ESL, the alternative is sad as fuck.

In fairness this is kinda obvious as shit
It's like say, you rent (hint RENT, not buy to own but R E N T) a parking space from a dickhead that owns ten of them in a 100 parking space lot
You then find out the dickhead that rented you the one space of the ten he owns no longer has permission to rent those ten as his contract is up, so you still park there and could be told "hey, you're doing shit we don't want you to with our property"

if you hate software as a service so much why do you go to Jow Forums

>No I won't host my own imageboard locally I'm sure Jow Forums will never be shutdown just like YTMND

>YTMND
literally who?

zoomer detected

Gimp doesn’t have this feature :(

Why tf would they sue you for using a product that you paid for the licence just because you didn't upgrade
That's like getting arrested for driving a car that's 2 years old and getting locked up for rape, fucking hate America man

You're only licensed to use the current version. When a new version comes out your license expires, you MUST stop using the software and upgrade immediately or you are in breech of contract.

If you're licenced to use the current version already then shouldn't they give you the newest versions as they come instead of trying to rob people

The license is only valid so long as you remain a subscriber. You'd pay the same whether there was an upgrade or not, so you are basically getting the upgrade for free.

What you aren't allowed to do is subscribe, not update, cancel your subscription, then continue using the obsolete software. That is illegal and immoral. And frankly it's bad for everyone because you are exposing your computer to viruses and malware and putting the entire internet ecosystem at risk.

Ah man screw that I'll just stick to the pirate copies at least that way I'm not wasting my money on something I have and can get for free

They way I see it if you cant hold it or touch it with your own hands it isn't worth real world money

>shutdown just like YTMND
Bullshit, I was just there a few days ago.
>7 fucking captchas
I'm getting real tired of this. 4chanX's noscript captcha wont work for me, always comes up as invalid captchas, any alternatives?