Not using stock YouTube app from playstore for smooth and stable experience

>not using stock YouTube app from playstore for smooth and stable experience
>not watching ads and supporting content creators for their hardwork and dedication
I really hope you don't steal from them.
Using this shit is same as piracy and makes you a criminal.

Attached: newpipe.png (225x225, 3K)

Good. Because they're criminals too.

>using a glorified video player is like being a criminal

I would not block ads if they were not used for malware diffusion.

Attached: badbait.png (625x626, 18K)

I use the standard app to shitpost. And I use NewPipe when I run out of data for the month, so I can download a long video when I have somw Wifi then watch it later.

they block youtubers i like, i block their ads

Nice try, jew

שחררו את פלסטין Free Palestine תקרית_ליברטי The USS Liberty Incident of 1967 עברית Zionism קבאל של בנקאים יהודים Cabal of Jewish Bankers כיבוש המזרח התיכון Occupation of the Middle East ארסנל גרעיני ישראלי Israeli Nuclear Arsenal השדולה הפרו-ישראלית בארה"ב Pro-Israel Lobby in the USA זכויות אדם גוי Gentile Rights פשעי מלחמה של הצבא הישראלי Israeli Army War crimes שואה מזויפת Fake Holocaust חתרנות של האירופים Subversion of Europeans סוחר שמח Happy Merchant

Youtube Vanced always wins

I really don't know why you would want to watch and support the jobless people by allowing them to stay jobless.

Fpbp

>10 second me-me clip
>30 second shilling advert for something that's a scam

yeah, no

>calling stupid autistic people "content creators"
You zoomers will fuck up the internet for good just to hear those att. whores saying they love you.

Too bad newpipe is dead. Atleast youtube vanced doesn't need updates.

It gets regularly updated and isn't dead.

NewPipe is nice because it allows for background audio and floating player, if only my phone didn't have a piece of shit task manager that kills everything in the background.

fpbp
Google are criminals spying on people without consent, censoring content illegally
Criminals get criminal actions done to them

+1

The fuck you mean? The latest update was 2 months ago.

Attached: Capture.jpg (617x235, 14K)

I don't mind Newpipe, but the playback speed UI is atrocious.
The dev agrees that it needs to be simplified, but then does nothing. WTF

Fuck you nigger and your ads. I will continue to use adblockers until ads become sensible again, aka never.

true

I like the Tiananmen Square more because chinks are portrayed as people who do not know english, while jews have no problems with english and thus it is kind of a useless copy pasta.

ok retard

ok retard

Why should they push updates when nothing is broken?

I will do everything in my power to shit on mammonist 1984 corporations

fpbp

Attached: 1557535854061.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Based

What more do you want?
A good boy point counter in the corner?

Attached: 1460283923804.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Half the youtube is broken on newpipe, giving 403 errors, can't watch, download, or listen on background.

OK retards

Apart from random Guru meditation error it works fine.

BUMP

Play in background still causes memory leak.

>Not using YouTube Vanced to get the smooth official experience minus the obnoxious ads

>as people who do not know english
That's japanese. Chinese are fluent in English.

>">not watching ads and supporting content creators for their hardwork and dedication"
>"I really hope you don't steal from them."
Implying those talentless hoes deserve to be called content creators, let alone have any of my or anyone else's money.

> play video game or whatever
> react
> its original content now goy and you have to support me by looking at ads

Yeah no. Fuck these people. Get a real job or produce actual original content like a cat video or something

The subs page is absolute garbage that only displays each channel's last upload in random order. It's the only thing keeping me from ditching the official app 100%. That and
>Pause video
>Turn off screen
>Video goes to background mode and plays automatically

>criminal
according to system I don't approve?

Why not try out YouTube Vanced? Modified official app without ads that can play music in the background or with the screen off. Best of both worlds, and life doesn't suck.

newpipe does just that though
any reason to switch?

>fluent
LOL

So who are these "youtubers you like", huh woke Jow Forumsboy?? Alex jones?? Sargon of akkad?? Tell me faggot

The only issue with NewPipe is that it can't figure out how to RSS feeds. No matter what, they have never worked.

Eh, not really. Back when I tried NewPipe it was riddled with bugs, so I stopped using it. If the NewPipe devs have gotten rid of those bugs and you're happy with how it works then I'm sure there's no reason to switch. I just personally prefer the interface, stability and usability of the stock app.

Bestest and basedest post.

>can't sort by date
And it would be killer

Alex is based.

>using non free software
>changing brightness/volume like a pleb
>not confusing [bz]oomer
>needing youtube gold for downloads

Anyone who wastes their limited time on this Earth watching advertisements when they can avoid it is literal cattle.

If I like a channel i'll directly support the person via paypal. not giving money to google services and advertisers (which I don't see anyway because of pihole)

lately it's downloading videos without audio and the pop-up loading takes too much, at least for me
it's great though

Get youtube vanced.

how can it cause memory leak with java? is the garbage collector ded?

i don't use it but only because it's functionally inadequate and broken every other week.

I don't understand what is broken about it, works fine for me.

Attached: 1511707787083.jpg (572x714, 34K)