IPhone users, are you really not able to view WebMs?

iPhone users, are you really not able to view WebMs?

Attached: iphone8-plus-spgray-select-2018.png (470x556, 156K)

>iPhone users

Attached: 1557338984540.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

They have some retardedly convoluted way which involves downloading the webm and then opening on VLC. Or maybe that was macOS, Idk. But I am sure that they'll tell you it's actually better that you can't do it.

You just have to install a special app, host a server, link the file from the ftp to vlc, and then play the webm through a local server

It just works!

This.

t. iPadcuck

This thing goes for both MacOS and iOS. You need at least VLC app/plugin to see webms, probably because it's a competing standard

>be me
>iphonetard
>lurking /b/
>see rekt thread
>wannaseegore.bat
>long press on webm
>copy url
>switch to VLC app
>paste url into network stream
>watch some dude get chewed up and spit out of a machine
>weirdestboner.ini
>wanna see more
>repeat this bullshit process one more time
>rage quit AF

Later that day

>pick up Samsung galaxy tab I haven’t used in years
>reading ebook
>get bored
>check /b/
>check rekt thread
>mfw old ass galaxy tab can view webms

iPad user here checking in

I instantly collapse any webm thread and or report it, for being a useless piece of shit

Yes, completely incompatible and no, using VLC is not a solution, it blows niggerdicks

Attached: 678CD101-49D1-411C-A5AF-D6E5F87C9F60.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Works fine on The Chan app

You could always side load fortune, it’s UI isn’t as good as the mobile website desu, but it does offer in app webm support.

yes

It doesn't matter

iToddlers BTFO

>iPhone users

Attached: 1527233242731.png (1009x743, 463K)

Why don't any apps get in to the store anymore? Would it work if someone created an app that uses same urls as Jow Forums (an many other boards) without mentioning Jow Forums and requiring user to input the domain?

Yes we can view webms. Only TheChan chads though.

Friendly reminder that iOS still dumps every app onto your homescreen and aligns them to the top left which is the least reachable area for 90% of people.

Not true for macOS. Chrome handles it just fine.

I go on gif and open mp4 videos pretending they are webem's and that my phone isn't useless
t. cuckphone 7+

phone posting so so comfy until you stumble across a webM with a LOT of (you)'s.

coming from a 50% phoneposter, the best way to piss them off is to comment on a webM about how crazy and awesome it was.

How do I get this shit

yikes

Literally just the app Merlin, has inline webm play.

yikes

Merlin?

>mfw reverse image searching that pic

Attached: 1456161496030.jpg (791x720, 133K)

If you don’t use safari you can view webms on macos, iOS however you need VLC or something.

>phoneposter problems.
I actually have an iphone.

Attached: 1513709912446.jpg (460x364, 53K)

I use VLC but it doesn’t always work.

Yeah Merlin, may have been pulled from the store.

Are you retarded? You click the webm, hurrr open in VLC and it sends it to VLC playing automatically.

I'm actually curious if they could get into the app store now if they limited the app to 4channel domains.

when you stop going to therapy

Does anyone use webms outside of anime discussion boards?

webms work fine in Chrome/FF on OSX

Lmao
I am never getting an iphone
That is one of the big reason why

delet

thats kinda interesting idea. could possibly work.

>Tap webm
>New tab opens in safari
>Tap open in VLC player
>Video plays

Kind of a pain, but not that big a deal. Better than using a google botnet, for now at least.

No fucking shit