Windows 7 is absolutely the best windows OS ever created

Windows 7 is absolutely the best windows OS ever created

Attached: windows-7-ultimate_600x600.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CFIDz2hgd8
ghacks.net/2018/06/12/bypass-the-unsupported-hardware-barrier-of-windows-update/
github.com/zeffy/wufuc/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No XP is

I don't miss win XP because win 7 is better

Yes!

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

kys tranny

Look at the mightiness of win 7 vs win 10 gaming.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CFIDz2hgd8

Obviously win 7 wins

>muh 7
>muh XP
>muh 2k
>muh NT4
>muh NT3.5
>muh 3.1
>muh DOS
>muh BASIC

kys you fucking incel

how did they manage to fuck up so badly that Windows 7 is more popular than any version since then, I think with 10 only very recently overtaking it (barely) ?

how did they manage to fuck up so badly that Windows 7 is more popular than any version since then, I think with 10 only very recently overtaking it (barely) ?

can you be my gf please?

thats why shitty win 10 became free and they plan to kill support for win 7 next year. They are desperate you get their aids.

Give you credit for the 128GB. People (here esp) were telling me I should kill myself for having 64GB..

fuck off yuliya

Everyone has a different expirience because they use their OS differently.

i have to actually do something and not jerk around so 16gb isnt nearly enough

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-15 16-28-09.png (814x323, 202K)

Using win 10 makes me want to kill myself, win 7 is the modern xp

Are they syill selling Windows 7? Also, anyone know if I could install windows 7 under a "Different user" on my PC and use win 10 for one "user" and 7 for another which would thereby give e a chance to really compare them directly?

Agree 16GB not nearly enough, thus the reason I put in 64. I actually have more running around, but it's corsair and the 64 I have in the machine in t-shill, so not sure it would work...

>e in t-shill
IS T.SKILL TRIDENT

>muh RAM

I bet you can do that with a 2gb Win 10, right user?
and that is HT single core P4

Attached: jnbjkbnpn.png (665x526, 33K)

I wonder why this is constantly shilled here, FBI/Mr police officer? interesting. it's like you want people to use an out of date and no longer serviceable operating system? I wonder what for? hrmmm i wonder.

fuck off incel

hahaha...

I only have 8gb RAM

>>>
> Anonymous 05/15/19(Wed)17:48:26 No.70965007▶
>Are they syill selling Windows 7? Also, anyone k

Huh? Why to buy win 7 anyway.. those who bought were treated worse by microshit.

I pirated mine for years now, trust me I know ;)

win 7 pro master race
updated yesterday because of the intel shit and got this bullshit which i had to fix.
i guess it would pop up every time it checked for updates
>pic related

Attached: file.png (699x450, 105K)

and XP was dog shit from the beginning until SP3 and was stupid heavy for 64MB or even 128MB machines. Also taked a lot good ideas from WinME but with code fixed to don't freeze the host after 30 minutes of use.
Win 7 was just OK after SP1 but wasn't so bad at day one as XP.
Vista was shit because minimum requirements were too fucking low for want system would need to run "ok".
I think the best Windows was 2000 followed by 98SE. Both are not revolutionaries release but just work "fine"(Windows will be shit anyway).
Windows is a shit OS
Mac is a stupid OS
Android is a POO OS.
Linux is a "just ok" OS

>I only have 8gb RAM
urious, what CPU and GPU dp you have? And you're able to run new games at normal speed (e.g., 144) with only 8 mg? Why exactly? I've heard that 16 is the lowest you can possibly go and still b e relatively safe, but 8???

Bypass the "unsupported hardware" barrier of Windows Update

ghacks.net/2018/06/12/bypass-the-unsupported-hardware-barrier-of-windows-update/

can one stilll buy ein 7 pro from most stores? Last I checked on amazon thet did not have

hello fellow WORKGROUP member.
nice RAM, i thought 32 was overkill

Attached: file.png (1073x713, 146K)

Are you kidding or plain retarded?

In security terms win 10 is obviously worse than 7. In fact so much they pay people to write false articles scaring you to use their new garbage.

Oh and don't mention the NSA... win 10 another "winner" in privacy

With all the updates and promises how on earth microshit didnt fix the authomatic updates thing is beyond me

Attached: degeneracy_gone_far.png (1018x869, 1.57M)

> an out of date, no longer supported operating system
> better security
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

thats what i installed. that article is shit, doesnt mention who wrote the program, heres his git
github.com/zeffy/wufuc/releases

win7 wont even check for updates without it

have used xp outside of virtual machine, retard? that shit crashed whenever it felt like it. i'm completely fine with higher ram usage as long as the system is stable. windows 7 is literally perfect - no compatibility issues, consistent ui, not as much bloat as later versions and functionally superior to previous releases.

>literally perfect
not on 370 mobo. that was a bitch to install without PS2 kb

I don't remember my hardware names exactly but I use i5 intel CPU, (virtually 4 cores)

GPU: AMD sapphire HD 7870 (few years old)

Before my GPU died I could run fallout 4 and wolfenstein on pretty high but not highest or else it would lag and skyrim just flew nicely.
The speed was normal, im not perfectionist.

its a budget gaming computer, a simple one

Attached: 3drobots15.jpg (520x770, 267K)

Windows 7 is still supported until jan 2020 fyi. Now stop bullshitting.

Well XP was just XP... It was ok but it's not as good as win 7.

>Mac is a stupid OS

Obviously. It's worse than win10 I guess.

WTF, are you a paid user?

Bluescreen of death was a familiar XP thing

>2023

Attached: winCdfew.jpg (1184x315, 47K)

>WTF, are you a paid user?
since i dont know what that actually refers to, no. just an autist, you basedspacing faggot.

They may succumb for more time for free like they did back then with XP

>just ok
Buddy, imagine if more than a half of all Windows 10 machines were attacked with success by ransomware.
I don't remember the name of the worm, but that shit takes so many machines with that shutdown countdown.
>windows 7 good
No system is good if come with admin account by default to the average user with option leave the password in blank.

it might be but I don't see a point in using it anymore, W10 has a lot more features and better compatibility now

>but muh spyware
you can block it all with a third party app, W7 had spyware too

lol, you aren't running any processes
here's my Win 10

Attached: win10_CPU_usage_with_188_processes.jpg (879x617, 108K)

Just install both on a dual boot setup or use a virtual machine.

For real experience, use the first option.

Is that all the w10 spyware and bloat?

half of it yes, most likely

xubuntu is better and is only 3gbs (vs30)

>lol a microsoft worker be like

>intelbox

Attached: 1548467143523.jpg (1024x640, 133K)

i have no imagination friendo

You are a retarded nigger. Fact.