Give me 1 good reason to still buy intel in 2019

>but muh 3% better performance
no, just no

Attached: intel_inside.png (1440x541, 711K)

because amd sucks and can't make processors or cards for shit.

You have to be older than 18 to post here.

my ryzen 5 2600x and undervolted vega 56 beat both your intcel 9400f and your limpdick gtx 1660ti

just like your opinion and capacity of setting up your opinions, my man

Because there is nothing better out there.

you're upsetting shekel-kun, stop this

>3%

Attached: 1534605627581.png (764x649, 258K)

>AMD slides show AMD leading
Whoa what a shocking discovery!

Support israel, goy.

AWS, Azure and Google disagree, but hey if one faggot on Jow Forums says so, it must be true.

>I'm Jewish so my word is law

Attached: 1554980092209.png (600x1000, 453K)

this graph is antisemitic, reported!

Attached: 1557944432843.png (764x649, 310K)

>buying a CPU in 2019

Researchers are finding vulnerabilities in recent Intel chips because that's where researchers are looking for them. It's more than likely that all modern chips have these types of vulnerabilities.

If a CPU has proprietary network-enabled firmware running on its own core and no documented way to disable it, and that's not a deal breaker for you, then you are lying to yourself if you've convinced yourself that your CPU is more secure than anyone else's.

Researchers focus on Intel because of the way that they dominate the server/data center business. It's best to have no vulnerabilities, but it's better to have known ones than unknown ones, and it's very difficult to know whether you have none or some number of unknown ones. If AMD's proprietary, network enabled firmware (which has no documented off switch for some reason) is completely free of vulnerabilities, then that's good for you. If it does have them and they're not getting discovered, that's bad for you. I know which of those scenarios I think is more likely.

The only solution is to stop buying CPUs until somebody brings an open source one to market.

>open source
kek the odds of this happening is near 0

Attached: 1501867726886.jpg (1500x1164, 337K)

Not being poor

>everytime there is a new AMD release a new vulnerability found in Intel CPUs shows up

I don't know, user. A 2950x is decently expensive, much more so than your abortion of a 9900k.

>Intel's face when Ryzen 3000 series releases

Attached: swiss-cheese-images-140827-6633165.jpg (4050x2700, 1.7M)

Intel pajeets are so poor that they cant even afford the 2990wx

The odds of it happening this year are near zero. The odds of it happening in the fullness of time are pretty high. The odds of it happening within the lifetime of my current machine are not bad, given that I am not a consumerist whore who replaces all my stuff every few years.

Not talking about CPUs, but you don't compre Vega 56 to 1660Ti

The odds of it not happening before the fall of civilisation are nearly 1.
You and your ilk have been spouting variations of this prediction for nearly two generations - RISC, ARM, open sores, anything not-x86 - and you are perpetually embarrassed. Let it go.

Yeah you're right
you compare it with an rtx 2060
in which case it beats it once again if you overclock it

>perpetually embarrassed
Those who have been calling for open source hardware longer than me have been vindicated by the subject of this thread, e.g. a series of high profile vulnerabilities in proprietary hardware that probably date back to the 90s.

Because Intel is faster in the specific software I use.
Mainly Premiere, light works, Photoshop and after effects.
Those programs like decent core counts with high frequency.
Frequency is something Ryzen sucks dick at.

If zen 2 fixes that, I'll switch.

You absolutely love botnet so much botnet in your botnet, and you hate security.

All you had to do was follow the damn train, user!

Attached: big smoke ooohhhs the GTA SA theme - YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

based lossantoscast poster

V56 is slower than a 2060 by a mile.
OC both and the 2060 pulls even further ahead.
You need to realize that not all V56 can undervolt. Some can't even go 0.01V below stock. It's because AMDs saves all bad bins by shoving high voltages at them.