What does Jow Forums think of computerphile?

What does Jow Forums think of computerphile?

youtube.com/watch?v=H4bf_uuMC-g

Attached: 1544143819963.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cringe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love it. Mike pound, rob miles and the grandpas are based as fuck. Tom scott too. I dislike women and the fat guy with the white hair tho.

I wish they put the names of the host/s in the title so I can find the ones I like. Numberphile has the same issue where some hosts are great but others are trash.

Reddit tier pop-sci for undergrads and overall clueless zoomers. The vsauce of brogrammers.

Vsauce is on another level

>i'm so smart and cool everyone and everything else is beneath me

Attached: 1546047138357.png (644x800, 15K)

>I love numbers and computers and all that wacky nerdy stuff xD
Why did you post a picture of yourself?

The videos on old computers are really great.

for me its mike pound

You do realize you're on a technology board you fucking bumbling buffoon

it's not that bad, but yeah it's pretty bad
some of the guys they have talking on there are retarded
I like the old guy and Kernighan though

Zoomers can fuck off

im going to live in a nice house with my computerphile wife and our two cats

Attached: miss tickle.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

Which ones?

Yeah, piling on. That fat white haired cunt pisses me off too. There appears to be a large group of people who hate him as well. He probably likes it in the ass and dates a blow up doll.

white hair fatty for one

He's actually based

cute boy

You do realize you're on Jow Forums and not on reddit you fucking redditard? This channel is for retards who like to pretend they're into ``geeky stuff xD'' on reddit and social media.

brailsford and kernighan are based

I just finished that video and it inspired me to set up a database cluster. The video set me in the right direction to ask for more information...

I did feel that she repeated the same information multiple times, and my brain when off after every minute before she mentioned something new, but overall I appreciate the information. Now I'm going to add a DB cluster to my CRUD app.

Numberphile is a good channel. There is nothing wrong with it. The other guy also taught me some of the basics of hashing, and it's importance. It is a good channel.

post a based video of him then, because I have yet to see him have one where he knew what he was talking about

I don't really watch it much but Kernighan and Pound are cool.

it actually has valuable information, I guess you are mistaking it with Linus Tech Tips or with your nth JavaScript tutorial. Computerphile is at the same level of The TechLead.

vsauce also has valuable information, I don't see where you're trying to get with that. There's plenty of valuable information on the Internet in other non zoomer formats.

Still better than Luke.

>The other guy also taught me some of the basics of hashing, and it's importance
Imagine being on Jow Forums and not knowing what hashing is or how it works.

No

We all start somewhere.

Watching computerphile while high is based as fuck
That said, I only watch the good hosts.
Teebeeatch, I'd let Mike pound me and insult my poor choice in passwords any day

>Reddit tier pop-sci for undergrads and overall clueless zoomers. The vsauce of brogrammers.
How to say a bunch of buzzwords that mean absolutely nothing.

cringe

I love the stories of that old professor with the glasses. He manages to really make you visualize the past, and he's created a straight kind of nostalgia in me...

wince

he looks like pic related after seeing a dermatologist

Attached: lone-gunmen-x-files-revival.jpg (620x420, 96K)

>mom these letters on the internet made me fall off my chair?!?!
>where's the downboat button
reddit.com/r/cringe

its a girl, bro

she is my wife and she is very cute

For me, it's Numberphile...

Attached: qtweber.png (765x508, 97K)

I love Mike Pound. His really like his accent.

>Jow Forums
It's 4channel, dumb newfriend

I would fuck hannah any day. Her talking math with that accent gets me hard.

dude, he's using a mac, he knows his shit

Jow Forums in a nutshell.
And then people wonder why this place isn't fun anymore.