69 characters

>69 characters
>only one of them (Ganondorf) is black

How do Japs get away with this in the current year?

Attached: super_smash_bros_ultimate_nintendo_switch_cover_1534157121839.jpg (800x450, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOlaSp898nE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ganondorf is Arab you Mong

>69

Attached: lewd.png (218x231, 8K)

He is a jew actually.

Attached: bb9.png (485x585, 27K)

He's also the bad guy which is the way it should be for black characters

He is a ginger nigger.

>caring about smash post-melee
shiggy

This new smash is streamlined. It's the fallout 4 of smash bros. It has safety lock prevention of people getting knocked around so they can catch breaks and get back up and you can't constantly knock them into the air. Its trash.

the latest mario kart has similar trash, you can't crash, it will take control & steer you back on course

Attached: 1542677451115.jpg (295x378, 53K)

Ganondorf did nothing wrong. Hylians are the Jews.

Wrong, tingle and the merchants are Jews, ganondorf lives in the sand and has a harem of women dressed like arab whores, he’s pre Muslim Arab though

Nintendo is still a thing in 2018?

Attached: 1513781220058.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Based and gerudo pilled

It made a comeback last year, Switch has almost outsold Xbox1 by now and is one of the fastest selling consoles ever. Despite all the numale memes it's selling very well to normie audiences, and especially Nips themselves are crazy about it.

Because Nintendo is based and has always been.

Nintendo is at the top of their game right now. Switch selling like crazy. Game sales per switch unit are higher then both Xbox and playstation even though there's like a 20% premium on every game. Nintendo has secured at least an other 10 year existence

Ganondorf is olive drab and his people (the Gerudo) are modeled after Persia. He's not black; he's Mediterranean.
And he just kicked my ass when I tried to recruit him.
>mfw my best character refuses to let me play him

>Implying that no items, Fox only, Final Destination makes you special.

I don't like treating a video game as though it's work. Fuck me right?

You forgot about donkey kong

>nintendo "forgot" to add panties to Krystal's trophy model
oi, guess I gotta gitta switcha

Attached: foxy blue fox.jpg (3024x3150, 1.78M)

What about Donkey Kong and his friends/family ? Aren't they in the game ?

>It has safety lock prevention of people getting knocked around so they can catch breaks and get back up and you can't constantly knock them into the air. Its trash.

I sincerely hope you are being sarcastic.

Being relentlessly comboed isn't fun, and relentlessly comboing an opponent isn't that fun either. Smash is most fun when both players are using most of their moves. It sucks when the players are just spamming a few combo moves.

Don't forget that one black character is an overly agressive nigger who wants to rule Hyrule and his weapon of choice is powerful punch mixed up with voodoo jumbo mumbo.

Samus has black armor tho.

On the other hand they aren't allowed to show body hair.

Attached: armpitslol.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Gender and sexuality social politics and virtue signalling is a pass time of the western cultures right now. Normal civilizations really need not entertain this dumb shit

What? You hate simple pleasures?

Ganondorf isnt a nigger.

And japs arent obsessed with impressing Jews.

I've noticed that Nintendo tends to go up and down dramatically from generation to generation.

That's because Miyamoto just doesn't give a fuck. His strategy is to recklessly make the weirdest console ever. If it crashes and burns, he just moves onto the next one. He's wealthy enough to take wild swings at this point.

Doesn't really matter, the japanese consumers have so peciliuar and different tastes compared to ours so consoles like nintendo switch will sell in large amounts no matter what.

True, the island of Japan was one of the last bastions free of Jewry, which is precisely why they had the Americans and Western European powers bring cannons and muskets there to blow the living shit out of the samurai. Without any samurai left, the Japs were forced to industrialize and buy their (jews) weapons.

That’s turned off by default. It’s there to make it more fun for little children

What about donkey kong and diddy?

Despite all of the cringy basedboys, switch is pretty fun

Holy shit are you a dork. Its trash like you that ruined smash bros and turned it into a "everyone gets a turn" game

'Lemme guess, you're one of those dorks that set up their own set of rules when playing a game shit like:
>You can't pick Nick Nack or Oddjob because they're too OP! Please no Golden Gun!
Learn to play and counter simple as that.
>B-b-but it is unfair!
So is life you manchild.

Attached: 1492332544664.jpg (240x240, 12K)

I heard they were going to make a new version of the switch. Why do that if this one is doing good?

youtube.com/watch?v=fOlaSp898nE
Cuz' Mario needs more cash, ain't nobody 'gonna stop the flow.

arabs are black

redpilled vdieo gsmeas

Attached: 1542423971268.jpg (999x562, 73K)

Gamon looks more Indian to me desu