Microsoft does, what Googwont

Microsoft does, what Googwont.

Attached: 1547658630753.png (766x786, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.solidexplorer2&hl=en
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.solidexplorer.plugins.ftpserver&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KDE already does this

and it uses about 5x less RAM and battery life than the microshit app

I'm sure all 23 users of it are very happy with it.

Android messages already has a chrome client sambaby.

Do this without pointlessly tying your local desktop login to a cloud login, and I might be interested.

Attached: 1539041102312.jpg (499x499, 19K)

\thread
It's ridiculous MS has barely started to do this

>Botnet-to-botnet connection
Why would anyone do this?

KDE Connect already exists.... even on windows

When do I get to have SMS support on my computer without redirecting all of my texts to some server?

This. It's funny how freetards managed to create a better "ecosystem" than Microsoft and Apple. With KDE connect I have media controls for every media software I use (including the browser) directly from Android lock screen. The applications that support it are not even aware of KDE connect but they still work, because of proper desktop standards.

KDE connect

github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy

came here to say this

Side Sync already exists

But memory access is broken for a while now, kde connect it's pratically useless

Does this work with Clover?

Doesn't work with Clover.

This sounds retarded. What notifications do you get on your phone that you don't already get in a modern webshit browser? If you have Faceshit/email on your phone, you probably already get those notifications on your computer.

what do you mean? sharing files between my phone and my computer from any file manager is one context menu away.

>Googwont
AirDroid/Pushbullet

*WUB*
*DUNN DUNN DUN DUN DUM DUN*

didnt steve jobs perfect this years ago :^)

Oh snap

>Pushbullet
Fucking sucks

I use this since almost 1 year ago...not buggy and helps me alote in my work since i usue my phone as a document scanner i took the scan with the office lens and the just open the phone app in windows and drag the phone to any folder i like.

I also used KDE connect on and old HP laptop and werks almost the same.

Only thing that fucks me is that if i want to make a call, Windows will fucking try and use Skype no matter what. kDE connect just puts my phone on speaker (saw a dude using internal mic and speakers from his laptop once tho)

Messaging and photo sync are the better features, not notifications.

So you give Microsoft access to all your phone data? I'll pass.

tl;dr yet another way to leak everything about you to a third party that isn't in any actual way responsible to keep it safe
>inb4 nothing to hide

Also works on GNOME with GSConnect

MICROtoddlers BTFO

Attached: KDE_Mascot_Konqi_by_Tyson_Tan.png (2082x3470, 646K)

Dell had this for years

so does fbi, mi6, mossad

Yay...more fucking botnet...

What doesn't work with clover? Notifications? Just enable notification plugins on both devices and it'll sync all of them.

Yeah, but how much information is Microsoft harvesting off your phone at the same time?

microsoft does what everybody else did a long time ago and does it poorly

late to the party shitskins

>copying apple a decade later

KDE Connect FTW.

The slight difference here is that this isn't a cohesive ecosystem.

Why won't they make a hassle-free native app to transfer files between PC and phone wirelessly through wifi already

mesh was killed because it was too good, too far ahead of its time.

FTP already exists.

FPBP

>giving Pajeetsoft all my personal data
lol no

When someone sends me a (You), I never get a notification. Try it.

kek

You're a brainlet.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.solidexplorer2&hl=en + play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.solidexplorer.plugins.ftpserver&hl=en

Wireless adb

The company which created the slogan is now a third party to their competition. How appropriate.

The app doesn't work for android >=8, I had to install an older version to make work the sftp

>what is gsconnect

Is there a way to answer a call from my computer using my desktop headphones and desktop microphone yet?