Honestly, how do you justify wasting your time on this stupid board? There's nothing of value here

Honestly, how do you justify wasting your time on this stupid board? There's nothing of value here

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0DfsCzfq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

satania

I am an addict, I seek for the novelty.

I like social interaction without consequences

>People should never enjoy things

I am on vacation.

Can you justify your own post?

Two things
>Addiction
>I don't know a better place to find out about current tech developments

based

Attached: 1529593460747.jpg (470x634, 104K)

low iq

Whiteout Jow Forums I would not know /csg/ and all the cheap stuff I have now. My tools is my hobby.

I'm actually learning so much. I'm not sure I wasted much time.

Attached: 7CE43091-522A-446D-81EC-F7F6C489A19F.png (500x678, 466K)

To laugh at stupid people

I do it for Satania

Habbit at this point.
Slowly starting to hate the whole site though, nothing 'good' comes from here anymore

I'm interested in technology and it's one of the few boards not completely ruined by Jow Forums and general low effort shitposting. Every board thinks they're the worst board but that's from people who have "mained" one board long enough to get annoyed by all the stupid shit while others are still new and fresh

Some useful stuff here. Just don't ever take advice on buying hardware from here though. Lots of millennials pretending to be boomers push shit like Stax headphones (very expensive but sound colored and harsh), or AMD products (objectively inferior to Intel/Nvidia, cherrypicking statistics makes you look desperate). It's fine for general information, but do NOT buy into the memes here. Do not buy CRTs or Stax, do not waste time on dead languages like C#, etc.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-15-02h17m06s086.png (960x720, 439K)

keep your frenemies close

Attached: 1423378105426-0.gif (500x281, 961K)

I get paid to shill BSD.

>C# is a dead labguage

AMD is the shit if you're on Linux.
>lots of small processes translates well to MOAR CORES
>AMD GPUs just work, magically so, on recent distros

Half of your post is total BS.

>board
planet

Every once in a while I learn something here. Not as often as it used to happen. Usually now we have the same threads being reposted everyday.

I just love to see people rant about Linux and pick up the scraps that come from those boards.

Based and Satania-pilled.

are you saying i'm not valuable, user

youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0DfsCzfq4
Right now I don't know.
There are better chans but they're slow so I come here when there's nothing going on on those better chans.

Post more Satania.

buy stax

This. I unironically got my first web dev job thanks to Jow Forums.

I honestly can't justify it. I just have a tendency to open new tabs, open Jow Forums, stare at it for a few seconds, and close the tab. I don't even know why I do any of these things.

>shilling intel
twice as expensive for a 10% speed boost

Wtf! Thanks Satania, I forgot I was supposed to stop browsing and get some sleep.
People should trust their boomer dad more when he says computers are bad for your health.

80% of the work for 1% of the information, you're right.

I learned a lot about Linux during my first few months of browsing Jow Forums. Now this board is just a way to waste time.

my part time job will give me enough money to buy a gun a bullets for killing myself. In the meantime, I just shitpost.

I come here to laugh at the shitposts and retards
For example Satania posters and the replies always brighten my day.

Attached: 1524257197398.gif (278x200, 446K)

I fucking hate this site but I take what I can get, this is the only technology image board that's still alive