Luke the trannie memer is an hypocrite

>Encourage people to do things the UNIX way in all my videos
>Talk about minimalism and why you should use less bloated software
>Explain why you should build your installation from scratch, so almost every component of your system is there only because you intended so.
But then...
>"I am a POWER USER and have been using systemD for years, theres nothing wrong with it. SystemD should be the default for every distro, same thing with pulseaudio.
> I'm anti-anti-systemD because the only arguments against it are the memes that I have been basing my channel on this whole time!, that's cringe, bro!"
>Review epic 4chin memes with a trannie.

Luke is probably the biggest Jow Forums hypocrite

Attached: hipocrisy+trannie.png (667x420, 104K)

This mutt isn't Jow Forums and never has been

Go away Luke

he's tainting Jow Forums's favorite tranny!

literally who? (i'm not actually soliciting an answer, please don't respond, fuck off)

He literally said that not using systemd is fine, but he doesn't see a reason to do so personally.

>video starts
>proceeds to write 50 characters long command into terminal and fucking it up at first just to open a directory of images in his minimalist image viewer

NOBODY CARES LUKE

>muh identity politics
fuck off fag. Nobody cares that trapcode is a trap, her content is based

Someone who unironically uses Arch and believes he's smart for doing that
Aka a retard

GPicView and PCManFm are sooo bloated though

>Encourages people to do things the UNIX way
>Uses GNU
Does he not see the disconnect here?

his*
kek

>use memes to harvest incel views
>incel take the videos seriously and get mad
you're the dumb here

>eceleb drama
this isn't technology

this

Fuck off, Luke

this whole systemd whining, and a whole lot of the open source Stallman rambling is delusional

it's nice to know that there are people who can and do look into the stuff.
But honestly i neither give a fuck nor do i have anywhere near the time to ever, POSSIBLY, be able to analyse and understand every low level and even most of the high level software i'm using.
Just looking through the list of candidates for software updates would take more than my lifetime.

Luke's videos are alright when they are just a tutorial on something or he talks about a field he is more qualified in. But when he starts trying to explain more technical things, it really shows the limits in his knowledge.

if you are writing a command 50 characters long, you may as well turn it into a bash function or a bash script.

>trannie
cringe way to write words my man
bet you also write >bronie or shit like that

>Ctrl+R
>type 5 characters
why can't zoomers into shell?

the chad antergos vs the virgin arch user

/thread