This moment when after all updates and patches windows xp and windows vista are still more user firnedly and easy to...

This moment when after all updates and patches windows xp and windows vista are still more user firnedly and easy to use than any modern linux distro

JUST

Attached: gdgd.png (1366x768, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
extremetech.com/computing/291486-not-dead-yet-microsoft-issues-critical-security-patch-for-windows-xp
walmart.com/ip/EVOO-11-6-Ultra-Thin-Laptop-Windows-10-S-Quad-Core-32GB-Storage-Micro-HDMI-Webcam-Silver/441966747
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should probably get a refund on your English lessons Raheed.

I know you like butt in about comas and stuff but my english is perfectly correct grammaticaly wise so fuck off

btw. fuck linux, people I know lately moved from windows xp to windows vista and in 2025/30 they plan to move on windows 7, they literally shat on linux because it's not user firendly and easy according to them [tested in virtual machines]

>people I know
>tested in virtual machines
sure everyone does that

Linux is archaic by design

because we had indivual discussion, did you just discovered that such kind of human communication exist? and no joke, they plan buy older hardware to still use older systems because they consensused that it will be cheaper than investing in the same thing but with different version number

GNOME amirite?

I still run XP on bare metal with all of the POS Ready 2019 updates installed, of course. Why are you using slimjet browser? That shit hasn't been updated in a while. New Moon, MyPal, Basilisk, and Otter-Browser are all currently maintained, and fully compatible with XP.

Not sure what your beef is with GNU/Linux, though. There are quite a few great distro's available that are very user friendly. MX Linux is my favorite.

We decided test mint and ubuntu, and literally everyone shat on it how annoying it is to type long password every single time to install something or how system options are limited and how they don't know where to search for the rest + they shat on the software base

since it was tested on VM we either don't know potential hardware issues

btw. why windows xp and windows vista still have more system options in the gui [including system security options] than literally any linux distro?

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Because you haven't used any distro with kde

em...are you mentally incapable in that linux developing industry? since windows vista it been obvious what people expect from home operating system

Learn English before posting, retard.

the classic GUI was aesthetic but sadly quite broken

oh english expert, point out all, I'm waiting

why you retards don't know how your own grammar works?

It's "Why DO you retards NOT know how your own grammar works?", retard.

em, but you know that your grammar literally allow ignoring 'do' and you can replace 'not' with 'do not' which basically serve the same as what you wrote [including do at the beginning] ?

>Me no good at english write , no . but people if no complain, no ! so its allow ! Me gusta ! !

Newsflash: Desktop Linux is still garbage, will never be good, used only by people who find meaning in contrarian attitudes/interests

More at 11.

Attached: 1347647189553.jpg (510x510, 71K)

t.

Attached: scoreball.jpg (2592x1456, 431K)

This, it's literally chromebook but have 'more' options

kitty, I ended up high school with 5 from english and I passed advanced maturity exam

+ I understand your grammar wider since my own is far more advanced than your keyboard smashing

>dumb teacher said I was better than other retards
Good for you, your English still fucking sucks. I'm not a native speaker myself by the way.
>wider
This might work in your huehuehue language but others have no idea what you just said.

I love Windows XP, but there's no point in using it unless you have a shit super old cpu. Windows 7, as it is today, is the peak of Windows, you still have updated browsers (Chrome will drop support in one year maybe, but Firefox will probably keep with us for a good time, as they did with XP), most recent .NET framework support, years and years of updates via POS.

>Good for you, your English still fucking sucks
-lack of arguemts [check]
-lack of basic understanding of how you can write in english beside some random sperging from some basic english workbook [check]
-shitting on how his pseudo language is so hard to use and how people can't understand this keyboard blabbing [check]

oof

>This might work in your huehuehue language but others have no idea what you just said.

no, because your grammaticaly your language can be used in the same contextual way

HAHAHAHA OP your shitty broken engrish is fucking hilarious, thank you for making me laugh. I decided not to hang myself tonight after all

>no, because grammaticaly your language*

[but of course it's more limited]

Your country doesn't seem to set the bar very high.

Please calm down, your retardation is showing.

digits saved your life this time, but they will also take it away from you and you are unprepared

>Your country doesn't seem to set the bar very high.

oh no no no he started throwing shit at the fan

oooof

We have literally better english classes than domestical users who often don't even know own language

[and actually this is matter of fact]

Once I had discussion with few brits in the facebook group and some USA resident and in their opinion people learn basics and then completely shit on the language and later think they know everything

holy shit
is this what you look like

Attached: duf1vw-05742f4e-6f2e-420c-bb89-c3e475bf0076.gif (300x424, 997K)

on the FB group*
residents*

Not really

Attached: PZA8ZQXA_400X400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>how annoying it is to type long password every single time to install something
This is really easy to change though. I've only used linux for a week and I know how to change this.

apparently it's not without google, just as I said, we all did basic system browse just to check if it is any good like windows and welll... it's fucking crap just like my english apparently

>barafag is a fucking subhuman
check

funny to read, said by literally who

Reminder that Microsoft still supports Windows XP.
extremetech.com/computing/291486-not-dead-yet-microsoft-issues-critical-security-patch-for-windows-xp

It's not the problem of GNU/Linux if they're to mentally retarded to use a computer

I find Linux Mint to be easier to use. I can hunt through menus on stuff I don't know how to do, or I can use terminal for the stuff I DO know how to use. More choices is never a bad thing.

I fucking chuckled.

That shit is still better than the way he writes.

>btw. fuck linux, people I know lately moved from windows xp to windows vista and in 2025/30 they plan to move on windows 7,
Lol. You plan to move to W7 5-10 years after all support has ceased? The only retards that would do that are retards that have nothing to lose. I mean, it would take like 15 hours of labor at the federally mandated minimum wage to get a laptop with W10 from Walmart.

Source: walmart.com/ip/EVOO-11-6-Ultra-Thin-Laptop-Windows-10-S-Quad-Core-32GB-Storage-Micro-HDMI-Webcam-Silver/441966747

Correct grammar isn't the same as correct sentence structure.

A markov chain can have correct grammar and make no fucking sense, that's literally how your english reads.

Cause Windows users are not capable of using a terminal, eventhough is superior to a GUI? Explain to me the lack of poweruser features in Windows. It took me ages to finally find a workflow so I can efficiently use Windows mouseless

retard should be capitalized here

I stopped using Windows in 2010 or something only because at that point I think Linux had become much more user friendly than Windows. I'm not a power user or a hacker or a programmer or a HTML programmer or anything, just a humanities guy who mostly just uses internet browser, file manager and a pdf reader.
There are people who have used Linux for 1 month and know it much better than I do, even though I first started trying Linux in 2004, because it's pretty much Windows-tier in easiness now, you only need to click stuff and you don't need to know anything about how the system works or how to do stuff in the command line, so there's no necessity to learn any of that if you're not interested.
So the main reason I use Linux instead of Windows is because it's just as easy to use but it's also somewhat faster and less bloated and it's much more stable and doesn't need to be rebooted all the time, updating is much faster and simpler and installing new programs is easier too.