OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Attached: Intlel.png (1704x2031, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism
techpowerup.com/255563/intel-tried-to-bribe-dutch-university-to-suppress-knowledge-of-mds-vulnerability
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>posted from my $289.73 barebones Ryzen build.

What the fug. This is the ultimate CIA box.

Go be namefag/tripfag somewhere else. Your kind arent welcome here.

and it doesn't matter at all unless you're a criminal or using a work computer and violating company policy

>unless you're a criminal
kek, if it hasn't struck you yet, criminality will soon regroup basically any kind of political dissent, and it's already the case here in France
But I'm sure you wouldn't mind having a camera poined right at your bed, nothing to hide, nothing to fear :^)

*tips tinfoil hat*

And here, my little newfags, we can see the local retard/tripfag, shilling for intelaviv and seething.

society didn't need mass surveillance to function before it was technically possible, and it still doesn't.
The justification for surveillance is fighting crime, however the majority of the concern about onlince criminality is caused by islamic terrorism, which wouldn't exist if there weren't muslims in western countries, and right-wing identitarian terrorism, which wouldn't exist if there weren't muslims in western countries.
Now let's take a look at actual laws that criminalize rigorously non-violent political behaviour :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
now here's some knowledge that even an american should have :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism
yup, you're a fucking retard if you think that the criminalization of political expression is a conspiracy theory, it has already happened, it is currently happening and it is bound to become more and more frequent

Attached: slipperyslopefallacykek.jpg (500x511, 161K)

>the gubbmit is using a glorified kvm switch to spy on me shitposting about jews
Based retard

Necessity is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves.

nigger, that's not what I'm talking about, of course they wouldn't use this kind of resource for your average Jow Forums shitposter, but I aspire to do something better than that.
A cultural movement has as much reach as it can spread, and without the help of normie platforms, right wing cultural movements are bound to fail.
This means that any server hosting such a platform can be instantly terminated by intelligence agencies using Intel's universal backdoor, and any prominent figure would be completely doxxed right from the very beginning.
This kind of power is designed to prevent any kind of right-wing leadership, by making it a very easy target to eliminate

OH OH OH OH OH OH
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Attached: 1557922652701.png (1316x1634, 85K)

You still haven't provided any evidence of it being used in that way or even differentiated it from the endless other ways intelligence agencies can accomplish such a task. Pretty much all modern server motherboards include some form of iKVM, as it's attractive technology for IT management purposes, and pretty much all of them are closed source or or at minimum include proprietary code blobs that can be said to be backdoors in the same sense.

nigger, are you actually advocating for the TOTAL SURRENDER of your machine to THE FUCKING INTERNET ?
YOU
ARE
FUCKING
DELUSIONAL

Attached: 201-2015402_post-rare-pepe.png.jpg (820x837, 176K)

HOW WILL INTEL EVER RECOVER

Attached: 1557923861782.png (2000x1543, 58K)

LOL, you dumb-ass kids never give up, do you?

Attached: pngquant.png (1704x2031, 297K)

>using closed-source remote management is surrendering your machine to the internet
flawless logic

get backdoored, kid

hmmm what did you change other than the filesize ?

Yes, you're definitely posting this from a completely open source system that you've audited down to the firmware level to ensure the absence of backdoors. Because something something hasty generalization something something government malice. Got it.

I sincerely believe that your IQ is below 95

heirarchy_of_disagreement.png

Isn't this build in so that companies can manage their workstations remotely? It is probably a security risk but not enough to put on a tinfoil hat.

go back to r*ddit, talking to you is a waste of time. I made several lengthy posts, and the only thing you replied was "tinfoil hat lol" so go fuck yourself you fucking hypocrite

>be NSA
>know the IP address of a particularly problematic website
>DDoS doesn't work
>some agent informs me that Intel can literally shut down any PC with an Intel chipset at any time through the Internet
>thinking.jpg
>nah, just because we already are stockpiling 0-days and vulnerabilities, as well as having several arrangements with major corporations for data disclosure doesn't mean that we are ready to ask Intel to just send a few packets to save us a lot of trouble
you are delusional;
it's literally on wikipedia.

Attached: Caaapture.png (1037x515, 44K)

>>some agent informs me that Intel can literally shut down any PC with an Intel chipset at any time through the Internet
Evidence?

>right wing cultural movements are bound to fail.
good.

You posted two sentences worth of unsourced speculation about overcriminalization.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAgIS7m6Kmg

Attached: chchmaricon.png (987x789, 243K)

well that was easy

Attached: 20190516_010754.jpg (500x375, 62K)

Install Libreboot

>more is better

that's the placebo button. It helps you sleep at night.

>unsourced speculation
>wikipedia
>unsourced speculation
>wikipedia

ok nigger

did you read the fucking OP pic you piece of shit ?

Attached: Caaaaapture.png (386x24, 10K)

Nah he's posting from Lynx

higher is better, fellow customer

even youtube users got no chill anymore

Attached: basedandredpilled.png (755x98, 16K)

Holy fuck those ssd read write speeds post patch what the fuuuuck
Intel are absolutely fucked and they don't have hardware fixes for this till what 7nm in 202x?

nice terrorist logic there

>poor af tripfag tries to flex with his NEETbux wasted on Intlel hardware
>toaster tier low-end hardware from AMD finna boutta dab on 9900k
what a time to be alive

Oy vey shut the pajeet down!

That line doesn't imply what you're saying at all.

Attached: 1557961608258.png (720x303, 112K)

Why are you posting selfies? This isn't /soc/.

are you jewish ? or Canadian maybe ?

Attached: 5pqhz21rqzx21.jpg (740x740, 80K)

Intel AMT is not ME though.

>Also technically it's GNU/Linux
>technically it's ephebophilia

DELID

How do I turn it off?

based Pujeet strikes again

by buying new chips with fresh undisclosed vulnerabilities

But for real though.

NOICE

Shill somewhere else

Attached: Tripfag.jpg (1312x1740, 599K)

youre pushing your luck goy

Cutting corners on security was the reason for intel's advantage in IO over AMD which they kept for years. Now they are equal. Zen 2 will change it, they will BTFO intel with PCIe 4.0.

What bout an external firewall?

nope nothing can save you. nice trips by the way

Research how to set the HAP bit.

AMD doesnt have a backdppr
Imagine thinking amd is any better

Intel AMT is babyshit. Read about the Intel management engine. Then AMD PSP, shits been backdoored since the patriot act kicked in for manufacturers around 2006/2008

unrelated but the scale is fucked on that graph, can't expect more from amdrones though

FUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

1 rupee has been deposited into your intel posetivity account, rankeesh

techpowerup.com/255563/intel-tried-to-bribe-dutch-university-to-suppress-knowledge-of-mds-vulnerability

>filename

haha, no

What makes the AMD PSP a backdoor tho?
The ME makes sense because it has it's own TCP/IP stack and unfettered memory access

Fucking shit I dont care about security. What really pisses me off is that i bought a processor from kikes. Fucking hell who knows what this greedy processer does with my PC. Probably is trying to fuck over my ram right now by allocating it memory so that it owes it some binary shekels with 10bit/operation interest rate. Fucking kike PC is really pissing me off

>amd doesnt have a backdoor
imagine being this retarded

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHG
THAT'S IT. I'M GETTING RYZEN FOR MY NEXT LAPTOP AND BUILD.

Attached: 1537589105951.jpg (1620x599, 216K)

>I'M GETTING RYZEN FOR MY NEXT LAPTOP
wait for 7nm to hit the streets next year, well if you can wait

my 2700x cost about that

Oh, look, it's this guy again.

My crippled intel laptop is still running okay-ish (won't update the bios one), so it's still fine until next year.

>stock manipulation
OHOHOHOHOHOH AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Capt.png (1144x97, 16K)

yes laugh away the amd psp backdoor
pretend it doesnt exist

Checked

Attached: 1543970987936.png (1920x600, 357K)

Report and move on. Don't give a tripfag a (you)