Why is linux sjw? Are United Nations forcing software companies to bow to the LGBT lobby?

why is linux sjw? Are United Nations forcing software companies to bow to the LGBT lobby?

Attached: JUST.png (388x338, 108K)

it's partially true but exaggerated as a psyop to keep the public on trackable closed source software

Linux is basically closed source. No one can review the bloated code. Most linux packages like systemd are worse than the kernel

that's the most funny (((twist))) about open source, the meme that there's some benevolent army of code checkers that swipe through the billions of shit lines.
even thing like openssl couldn't be reviewed let alone something more obscure.

This. The code changes in systemd are so fast it would require an army of programmers in order to audit the code. Individual open source programs are still good and can be audited but massive systems might as well be closed source. Sadly they figured out that rather than fight open source on the free market, it was much easier to plant trannies and poetterings inside the communities

Attached: file.png (906x1200, 451K)

That's why Richard Stallmann never invested his shekels in code reviewers
His goal is to make everything free to give the illusion of freedom

Because investors put too much stock in vocal minorities on social media.

Attached: 1539656421304.jpg (1064x967, 100K)

>benevolent army
there is only the benevolent dictator for life*

Attached: 255px-LinuxCon_Europe_Linus_Torvalds_03_(cropped).jpg (255x355, 15K)

Those ain't no women. Some might even be female humans, but they are certainly not women.

Grow up and have sex, stupid roasties.

the dictator that bowed down to that thing named coralina ehmke

it's weird because engineering is far conservative, being alone and sedentary on a computer all day fucks people up

America was a mistake

That's a weak ass dictator. An actual dictator would have kicked the tranny freaks out, as a minimum

>Hairy armpits
NICE
>dyed
GOD DAMMIT, I can never have anything good.

Attached: 1557434048624.gif (370x230, 103K)

Linux has always been about freedom.

This is not SJWism. There is nothing social justice about it. This is just degeneracy promotion.

why are whiteys succumb to degeneracy more than anyone

Only mutts and its because they have no culture of their own so make up for it by being the loudest attention whoring arse in the room.

I always assumed companies using OS shit sometimes pay for audit of particular software, so that they know it is secure.

I should create a startup that tells people their software is secure. I've never heard of an audit company getting sued for missing a security hole.

>I've never heard of an audit company getting sued for missing a security hole.
I would assume it's the other way around: You get paid for finding bugs/weaknesses.
Or not?

Honestly I'm too lazy to look into this because I'm not actually going to create this startup, but I assumed it was a flat rate for investigation.

honk honk

Attached: 1543192512532.gif (220x233, 273K)