Buy a GPU while there's still time

Buy a GPU while there's still time

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-141852_Coinbase.jpg (720x1280, 159K)

>bitcoin
>GPU

brainlet

GPUs can't keep up with the blockchain anymore, you need custom chips

It's all asic now u moron.
2080ti lower bin are below 900usd now

gpu mining will become profitable again if the price keeps climbing. asics demand will outstrip supply again if there's another run up towards 20k.

>Jow Forums - Technology

eth still has GPU mining

>gpu mining will become profitable again if the price keeps climbing.
Bitcoin is not mined with GPUs and it won't become profitable.
You are thinking altcoins like Ethereum.

It was originally, back when difficulty was lower

i wanna lrn fpga but no idea how

the alt coin markets are so correlated to btc that a bitcoin pump is inevitably going to result in alt pumps. then the retail miners buy up all the gpus and start mining some deadass scamcoin hoping it 100xs

Are you retarded ? The price is literally connected to the price of Ethereum and other GPU mineable CCs, bot BTC.

Yes, see, that's exactly it. Only brainlets get into bitcoin in the first place. Of course they're going to buy GPUs to do it.

> "deadass scamcoin"

> Ethereum

just to be clear i'm not calling eth a deadass scamcoin, but there are plenty of gpu minable deadass scamcoins out there and there will inevitably be another gold rush. btc-alt correlation is undenaiable (and quite honestly makes the entire cryptomarket look like a bit of a joke but that's besides the point).

Nah normies learned a valuable lesson last time so I doubt that there's going to be shortages again. Anyway the profitability isn't high enough to buy high end nvidia gpus. What could happen is the demand for radeon 7 cards will skyrocket since those cards are pretty good for mining all things considered. But I figure by the time bitcoin goes up high enough nvidia and amd will probably increase production to meet demand, so as long we don't get chinked by ram manufacturers we should be good.

Attached: 1554803927113.jpg (482x2048, 358K)

Does Bitcoin have much adoption as a currency at all? Wasnt tgat the original intent? I dont see any inherent value to it until this happens. As an investment vehicle, its just pure speculating and too risky as something to seriously bet on. I hope it picks up, but I never hear it discussed has a currency, just investor speculation and valuation graphs.

Nicehash mining
Nah ASICS are still being mass produced
Nicehash mining is a thing although you mine alt coins for bitcoin.

It does in countries with failed economies, and it's also useful for transferring mass amounts of money for small fees. But until bitcoin can drop the cost of fees it's not as viable as actual fiat. I'd say monero or some eth coins would be used as currency since those have low fees and quick block times.

I think OP was implying that we should get rid of bitcoin now. I cashed out half some time ago and am set for life now, the other half I will hold on out of curiosity for at least fifty years. I'll either die well-off or rich, we will see.

Almost all crypto goes up and down together with buttcoin.