Google it.

How do I get in?
Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please?
Read the wiki.

What wiki?
Google it.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No, you're not invited.

News:
- Old thred ded.
- AB doesn't have Western cartoons.
- Endless boring discussion about nothing.

Attached: Alolan Water loli.exe.jpg (868x1228, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

>brod

and why the fuck i need a brasilian tracker

But user, think of all the subhumans who can't even speak English.

not everything is made just for you, retard

what am i looking at

I want to stick my penis into her mouth and piss down her throat, if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1557514498781.jpg (480x480, 22K)

What are the requirements for PTP on AB?

Is there a pony of her?

6 months elite

elite + 1 year

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of [ptg] is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the [ptg] thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

yesterthread:

I don't get it.

i'm very new to this torrenting thing and i've downloaded some files but i seem cannot seed to any of it, i've followed the guide on wiki to open port and disable firewall and still doesn't seed, any idea why? i'm using transmission if it matters

are you sure there's somebody leeching it?

how do i know that?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-16 22-58-41.png (218x34, 2K)

god, you people are pathetic

nigger brazilian crying

you are connected to 0 peers, and there are 0 peers in the swarm you could potentially connect to
i.e. there's nobody trying to download the torrent you're seeding.

so it's fine then if i don't seed?

it's fine like this, your client is basically keeping the file available waiting for someone to come along and leech from you. you shouldn't stop the torrent because there are no leechers though, in case that is what you meant.

thanks for the answer, here's a meme

Attached: 1541662156556.jpg (495x364, 39K)

>Recruiting caught up to: 10 Apr 1455

Anyone using multiple transmission instances? Would you recommend?

I'm running multiple instances of transmission-daemon, one per tracker, and manage them through Transmission Remote GUI. It's a pretty comfy setup for long term seeding.

That's exactly what I was thinking, you running it through docker? Or just normally? Also, how many torrents can one instance handle?

I'm running it on [spoiler]Windows[/spoiler], so no docker. I only have a few hundred torrents total so far since I haven't migrated everything to transmission yet, so I can't speak from experience, but I've heard it can handle tens of thousands of torrents just fine.

u can use docker in windows

Oh look, another pedo thread.

>System Requirements: Windows 10 64bit
hm, well I'm still on Windows 7.
What are the advantages of running docker for this scenario anyways?

For someone who is on RED, AHD, GGn, AB and EMP, what do you guys think is the easiest path to PTP?

Waffles

If only it worked

gaytorrent

femdomcult

I'm only on three of these and meet the requirements on all of them but AHD was definitely the easiest. Getting upload on RED is quite the grind, and finding things to upload on AB is more difficult than RED since most of the time there are zero flacs to transcode.

A few months ago I'd have said AB, but now that mp3s are gone it's probably become borderline impossible to find shit to upload unless you're on some movie/raw tracker. So either AHD or GGn, given how all GGn requires is for you to shitpost on forums and IRC. Then again, if you have no account on either website then PTP invites might very well be closed by the time your account is old enough.

What do you mean by mp3s are gone?

320 isn't allowed to co-exist with V0 anymore and now there's nothing left to transcode.

How to get upload on thegeeks?

The purged all mp3 uploads and only allow FLAC and v0 now.

lol

Attached: dude.webm (480x480, 266K)

My Little Sister Can't Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid?!

v0 is mp3, you mean 320 CBR

lmao@the BTN thread on PTP

there's plenty of shit on jps to upload and transcode and getting into jps is piss easy

> if you have no account on either website then PTP invites might very well be closed by the time your account is old enough.

Even if you do, you gotta sit your ass for a year + the minimum time it takes you to get to the invite forums.

By the time I get on PTP I'll be balls deep in whatever other tracker I was in.

wat

>trannymission STILL doesn't have an option to bind to a specific network interface without shoddy command line workaround horseshit
Anything except for qBitorrent is a meme.

Attached: image.jpg (1279x617, 168K)

I panicked for a second

There's one art on the forbidden booru but it's just her normal form.

Does bp/h resets after I don't seed a torrent for a while on PTP? Or does it remain frozen forever until I seed it again?

Private tracker cucks.

It goes to 0 while you don't seed and goes back to what it was before when you continue seeding. The seedtime that goes into the bp calculation does not reset when you stop seeding.

Some guy sending PM's to everybody asking for invites

>power user
>has 10+ uploads
>been there for a year
jesus how can some of these users be so fucking retarded. how do these people end up on ptp while it took me a literal year of uploading and waiting to get one

Transmission vs rtorrent vs deluged

qbittorrent

uTorrent 2.2.1.

Who has the most uploaded here?

both are patrician answers.

Okay, I'm sold.

do people actually want to get into clusterfuck trackers like PTP? i asked the mods to delete my account because of how faggotlicious the userbase is. and requesting reseeds of stuff that shouldn't be dead in the first place. lol. might as well use rutracker

Probably got invited by an irl friend

will you ever stop baiting this hard, you're retarded

>Just Cause 4 and Yakuza struggling to get freeleeches
> My Little Sister Can’t Possibly Have a Hemorrhoid?! gets a freeleech
Whichever richfag is freeleeching these games is a god.

Attached: goldkek.jpg (250x217, 8K)

the funny part is it's LITERALLY true, lol. i don't use any private trackers anymore, mostly because it's a waste of time. seriously, the time i spent worrying about ratios and shit on these faggot ass trackers. once what.cd died i could get less of a shit. what the fuck do you people hope to find on PTP? and when the fuck did PTP become some exclusive high level tracker? the userbase is so fucking obnoxious, the torrent comments are enough to drive you around the fucking bend. i just don't get it

If you don't get it then fuck off

this is not your thread then. go away and kill yourself.

Attached: stop_liking_file.jpg (600x673, 83K)

i think you guys don't get it. you'll realize what a waste of time this shit is in like 5 years. maybe i'll make my own tracker. the idea isn't bad, just the nigger level implementation we see in places like PTP, and whatever shitheel replacements for what.cd exist now where nothing is even seeded
no need for salt just because i got in and you didn't. if you can't handle any criticism of your secret club of private tracker faggotry then you should start lifting weights instead of sinking many hours of time on trying to get into someone's fag power play website. if i make my own tracker anyone tryhard enough to chain hop trackers together in an attempt to get in will be publicly shamed for breeding the anti sharing mentality. but i guess we can commodify even piracy with 'merch' and donations and user ranks, lol

I can't wait for My Little Sister Can’t Possibly Have a Hemorrhoid?! to be in the top ten snatched torrents.

Attached: file.png (614x413, 55K)

>Bernie supporter
>AOC supporter
>Russia Hoax believer
>Climate Hoax believer
>Anti racist aka anti white
>Fake News Media consumer
Private tracker staff are cucks and private tracker users are also cucks.

Attached: racism.png (773x888, 106K)

You're right my user. The userbase, community and global experience on trackers like PTP, BTN and the likes is so retarded I can't even understand how it's even possible in the first place to get on those levels of faggotry. The content it's there, I'll give them thst, but 99% of it if not 100% it's also on Usenet/RuTracker.

Honestly nowadays the only tracker I bother to frequent are NWCD, DB9 and Shazbat, maybe BIB. At least those aren't full of niggers and I can actually have meaningful conversations about music, ebooks and TV (I don't really watch a lot of movies) I like without niggers ruining it for everyone....

rofl
i'm done with this trash thread. anyone desperately trying to get into PTP, or any of these niggerlicious trackers don't worry. they suck nigger dick. you aren't missing out on anything. except waiting 6 months for someone to come back and reseed a torrent and it never happens. don't worry, you can download avengers endga- oh wait, we banned pre-release because it's too much of a risk. that's why we maintain our tracker as a single failing point for alphabet/govt agencies to target like what happened to what, by banning anyone sharing files offsite. imagine some scenester faggot right now thinking he has some kind of claim on someone else's work he pirated. i guess you can download a blu ray of kubrick? so fucking awesome guys, we have amazing taste in film

>ptp doesn't enforce exclusivity
yeah, but the faggot scene groups on there sure do by keeping everything insular and behind private tracker walls. those sites WILL get closed down. do not waste your valuable time trying to get into them.
peace

Attached: 1540884505969.jpg (445x340, 96K)

Stop talking out of your ass. You really must watch only the most popular (and pleb) normalfag shit if what you want can be found on public trackers with decent encodes and seeds.

he's right. name one thing right now that can't be found on a public tracker. and before you try some obscure worthless shit, you should know that i was in cinemageddon when it was actually good (before PTP basically cloned their entire torrent base), and wasted thousands of hours watching home videos and b movies and rare clips to come to the conclusion that it's all shit. all that shit sucks dick man HAHAHAHA. man i wasted some time as a teenager. the original video pizza

>he is still here

>NWCD, DB9, Shazbat
Shit, the patrician choices. Great tastes in trackers indeed.

I wonder how many people here is in Shazbat, considering they never recruited anywhere? I fucked up and got disabled for inactivity, but it was really something special, a nice non-Gazelle interface, a good ratio system and a fantastic community. Honestly I'll trade my BTN account to have it back instantly

>My Little Sister Can’t Possibly Have a Hemorrhoid?!

T-this is real? Tell me more.

Normies weebs still think that AB is only about animeh & mangah, jesus fuck go to nyaa and download some random eroges, upload them on AB and done.

richfag here i will keep freeleeching this game until everyone plays it

Where does Bilbiotik recruit I need to steal books

Click the pyramid image in the OP, it has all of the recruitment places.
:^)

you lads are all gunna make it, it just takes a bit of patience.

if you have to worry about ratio on PTP you don't belong on private trackers. also they're hardly an "exclusive high level tracker" when they're recruiting on 10 trackers with moderate requirements.

I'm on almost every other tracker except that one it's kind of irritating since MAM is kinda garbage

>I'm on almost every other tracker except that one
Then you're doing it wrong.
You should be at least PU on every respectable tracker so when one dies you can get into the next reincarnation easily.

why bother with degenerate shit when you can just upload anime from nyaa

I'm PU+ on AB, GG, AHD, PTP and my BTN is like just short because I don't watch TV literally can't find any invite threads for BIB

You're either lying or didn't check the invite forums.

>join redacted so I can easily download my "uncommon" albums
>have 55 torrents seeding 24/7 for months on my seedbox
>highest ratio: 0.42
>average ratio: 0,00763
>I've seeded a grand total of 303.6 MB
Why did I fell for this meme?
Good thing I only use free leech tokens now

Attached: 29064129_572496309774011_7815192765840623578_o.jpg (960x1198, 93K)

RED has a hard economy if you don't wait for FL tokens or upload things.
What you can do is download from deezer and upload them to RED.
There is plenty of content.
Also, the only way you're going to win with a seedbox is auto-dl and even then there are many others that do it and don't even break even.

I have plenty of CD I could RIP but i'm too lazy for that, especially with their autismo "perfect flac" bullshit

Sauce for the pic?

Yeah, I mentioned deezer because you can download with a tool that will auto-tag and then fill in the info automatically.
It's probably the easiest way to gain upload.
Especially with the thread, people request things so if you upload them, it's a guaranteed snatch.

But I mean, if you're too lazy then it is what it is.
I don't need any upload so I don't bother.

>he doesn't have 60 freeleech tokens at all time

You don't belong in Red with that kind of attitude. Not saying you couldn't pass the test, but that community is very unlike you.

I already ripped some CD but I was flagged because I didn't calibrate my CD drive with AccurateRip for perfect logs, it's pure autism at this point
I rip CD for myself, I take whatever program that can make flac, clic "RIP" button and it makes perfectly fines files, but I don't have the time for the autistic part, so I don't upload my RIP.

Attached: 43B4696732234287A04C5267DD174F2E.png (850x1109, 668K)

bibliotik is only good if you want to read fiction and all fiction is trash