Buy book on amazon.com

> Buy book on amazon.com.
> Want to read it on my computer, with the program of my choice.
> « LOLDRM - Sorry use our app' »
> Instantly ask for a refund

Where and when did we, as a species, go so wrong ? Got Internet in 1994, it wasn't that useful until 2002, from 2002 to 2007, after the great crash of the « dot com bubble », it felt like a golden age of freedom and creation, games came with SDK, tons of pirates sites, small and active communities for everything, pseudonymity was as good as anonymity because most gubmint were too far behind the tech race, no fucking regulations, any fucking single crazy sociopath was allowed to have fun in his own niche-cave phpBB forum. Fucking, hell.

Guys, I fucking hate you. You ruined everything and it's only the beginning, Fucking everything as a service, fucking captcha, fucking normies everywhere, use of real identity being enforced left and right, massive censorship, firewall of China, firewall of Russia, firewall of EU (aka Copyright Directive). Everything sucks. Half of the pictures on the web are fucking disgustingly compressed by imgur algorithm. Yo nigga, here some JS from 6.000.000 third party jews, and don't forget to check your cookie policy LMAOLOLDUDE.

Yeah fuck you all. You did this Jow Forums. You did the Corporate-Gubmint web and it's fucking shit. Now I can only browse nu-Jow Forums because it's the only place that feel like the real deal except it's now censored and flooded by Jow Forums nigger as the same time. I hate fucking everything.

Attached: huh.png (205x412, 34K)

Take your meds.

ok

You are too retarded to use a converter

4channel is a web app that continuously makes new connections to 4cdn, even without any auto-refresh features activated. It also uses google captcha, which logs more data than you can imagine.

what a nice thread

Attached: 1517065414380.jpg (240x240, 11K)

aaaaand here comes a fucking degenerate with his disgusting poorly drawn pedo cartoons

>he actually buys ebooks and doesn't pirate them

Attached: 1549617559097.png (418x613, 238K)

>it actually watch, store and share anime in the age above 12

1. You made the mistake of getting a fucking Amazon book. Kinda like asking for AIDS and actually getting it. Learn to IRC.
2. RMS is a nutbag, but he’s our kind of nutbag. He predicted your pain YEARS ago, search “The Right TO Read” and learn.
3. And now you know why I have spent about a decade slowly amassing as much books, pre-2000s music, video, etc as possible. Soon, in your lifetime, only “approved” music, books, video will be available. The move to control content is the half step in that direction, and its twin brother “censorship” is already taking the first step forward.

People look at me funny for getting physical media and holding it. Jokes on them in about 10 more years, when you will pretty much need a blood sample or rectal prove to read or hear or see ANYTHING. “Why hello comrade, I see you have been reading books on the Federal Socially Unacceptable list. And what is that music in the corner I hear?”

I've had a kindle since 2010, it's got 326 books on it and I only bought two of them

Have a Kindle Keyboard for that reason. Cheap, decent, hackable (somewhat) and can be disconnected from the mothership.

Sorry for the crappy typos. Pounded out the post on a work-issued Crapple while taking a dump.

Point is, don't do that. Get media that you can control. Get devices you can control. If it is a consumer device beyond its 3rd iteration, most likely it's shit - it'll be locked down.

Old equipment can "suck" because it's not shiny-shiny. But when you can't do fucking jack shit because of DRM/censorship/vendor-lockout then all that shiny is just polishing a turd.

Have sex.
Buy OnePlus.

Attached: 1514696294118.jpg (1079x910, 122K)

All the IRC servers for ebooks I know of are gone. Did you find a new one?

This post is more french than gay sex

Yo why the fuck is she he censoring her his feet?

freenode; I'll let you do the hunting.

Thanks senpai

So degenerate incels like you don't mentally rape her feet.

Aren’t feet considered profane in SEA countries?

A word:

When you get to the correct destination, you will want to mind your manners. There is plenty to be had; but rude people are quickly shunned.

That said, you will find large collections of fiction and non-fiction. Warez-n-shit type books are probably not to be found, but rare out of print books, reference works, and even sometimes some fringe topics are there.

Good luck in your travels. And remember - best manners when visiting.

Because it's a dude, and that's the giveaway for a crossdressing faggot.

The books I need are reasonably affordable right now so if super overpriced shit is being forced on me again, I'll put in the effort to setup an account and take a look. Thank you.

>Not actually doublespacing but triplespacing

>no one in thread posting library genesis

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 74K)

>go to libgen mirror
>click download link to book
>goes to malware website and probably has malware hidden in the pdf too
At least the book is real.

You guys probably all like anime

it is generally of inferior quality

>Buys book from Amazon
>Doesn't DeDRM book
>Bitches about book having DRM

At least try to use that walnut brain of yours before buying ebooks.

>use of real identity being enforced
You actually fell for the "give us proof" meme didn't you? Poor guy.

I will add this to my copypasta collection