How could this happen to /ourguy/?

How could this happen to /ourguy/?

Attached: iToddlers BTFO.jpg (1452x1632, 481K)

didn't want to marry a techtoy fetishist cuck? good for her

what the fuck would buying 99 phones prove?...that you make terrible financial decisions?..what a twat

>based female
>he's obviously irresponsible with money if he buys 99 outdated iphones

surplus boxes from the sweatshop are cheaper than flowers
sounds like a pretty smart financial decision to me

hivemind...thats what im saying user...
...i mean...im struggling to see how he thought it would be a good gesture?...who would be impressed by that?..
ok so he's going for cheap?..it still remains he thought someone would think it was attractive to think they were saying yes to someone this retarded...

It'd look better if he built the heart out of literal goddamn bricks, at least they're red.
If I knew a guy who did something like this I'd make sure he became a local meme.

Women should not get to decide who they marry or date.

Fewer men are going into important fields such as Physics or Medicine because they have to make more money to attract a mate. They instead go into hedge funds and banking : worthless pursuits which produce no tangible benefit to humanity but pay very well and help impress dumb cunts with flashy cars and expensive restaurants.

this

it's time for bed little Mohammed

>china's social media
>Weibo

Attached: 1557203829475.jpg (125x123, 2K)

Based

Cringe and probably a yuropoor

imagine being angry at business dicks doing their part to manage to the braindead thot infestation

Stop pretending to be a mutt Mohammed, your sharia tricks are fooling no one.

*ahem*
fuck the chink*id race

that is all

Attached: 1552425218189.png (320x320, 41K)

>irresponsible with money
>probably irrational
I would have said no too.

>no satania
shit thread

Kek incel

iTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1532165372695.gif (500x491, 376K)

based, took you long enough

based
t. incel americans

what did he plan on doing with 99 pieces of crap?

Attached: doubtful-caucasian-man-with-brown-beard-and-blue-eyes-on-white-background_sd6iyvalg_thumbnail-full01 (1920x1080, 1.12M)

>that you make terrible financial decisions?
This is the cornerstone of Chinese culture.
>...i mean...im struggling to see how he thought it would be a good gesture?...who would be impressed by that?..
Chinese culture is basically all about showing off. You don't buy the best car based on your budget, what you need or what you get for the money. You buy the most expensive badging you can afford. You don't buy a phone based on what you need or can afford, you buy what shows the most status. Same thing with fashion, watches etc. You will see rich Chinese businessmen in rolexs a lot. It isn't because they are that rich that $20k on a watch is nothing (all though it is for some of them) or that they just really really appreicate the workmanship. It is because Rolex is a symbol. The airpods rich meme, is basically how the chinese think unironically.

If you were smart you would be in finance making stacks and you would have realized that a job in physics will be 40 years of labor that dosent pay well.

Attached: 1533144954506 (2019_02_08 00_21_24 UTC).png (700x800, 229K)

People forget about that. 1 less thot in the pool benefits us as a society.
Businessmen CHOOSE to deal with them for us, so that we don't have to. All that money immediately trickles down too.

obviously got cucked by the chad android BF

Byproduct of new money, it becomes very clear who has generational wealth. Unsurprising as China has dozens of billionaires sprouting up every month.

Just under the notch in that image you can see the man she's staring at, standing there holding a duct taped G1 running the latest version of Android at 3fps while on fire.

Informed and rationalpilled

That only works in your universe where women are dumb cunts, but in the real world you wouldn't even want a dumb cunt and choose one of lovely other girls.

t. retard who doesn't work in academia
there are no 'important fields'.

farming is a pretty important field

R/asianmasculinity

>t. retard who doesn't work in academia
>there are no 'important fields'.

Says the guy posting from his pc/mobile with internet connection.

thanks for sharing this more than 4 year old article

>guy in academia telling others what fields are important
>the Iron Knee

Imagine the female privilege in a country where half the girls are aborted

Iphone 6s launched with a price tag of $649 for the lowest end model. This nigga spent at least 64k on this shit.

Prime display of insectoid mentality among Asians.

It must be strange. Your parents loathe you deep down, but you have your pick of all the dudes.

She must have thought
>"what a retard wasting all that money , I can do better than that"
and I dont really blame her if those were her thoughts.

thistbhfam

My father is exactly like that. It was fucking embarrassing how hard he tried to put up a facade of wealth.

I changed my last name and claim I'm from Hawaii now to avoid the shame of being associated with him.

The Chinese are incredibly materialistic bugpeople.

Dudes who hate their own parents for treating them like future slaves meant only to support the aging parasites.
Funny how this family-centered traditionalism ends up backfiring and tearing families apart.

Though that's not really different from Europe, where anyone claiming to fight for family values is only ever damaging families. Although for totally different reasons.

so chink = gypsie?

redpilled

ARE you stupid? Like the first one I could have believed was sardonic wit, you know?

Attached: 1463360940531.gif (379x440, 140K)

Did you know that only China has nouveau riche?

ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong

>rarephotoofthegirlheproposedto.webp

he tried to propose to pic related.

Attached: satania doesn't like it.png (377x467, 278K)

based

Nah, she would accept
She's just tsundere like a feminist that keeps talking about rape

And all this time I would have assumed Jow Forums wouldn't believe in aromantics

Why does this make me laugh so much.

If I’m a Chinese gold-digger, I want my wealth in non-depreciation-prone liquid assets.

kek

>he thinks it's a meme that chinese culture is about showing off
i have literally talked to chinese friends about this and they confirmed it, expressing that they dislike their own women because they expect you to buy them everything expensive

based

so tehy return all to shop?
iPhones dont give you a sex anymore
this is SCAM, return all to the shop

Attached: HCP2.jpg (1384x1054, 281K)

>Tuesday 11 November 2014
kys OP

She wouldn't accept, because she's already my gf

How does a chinee man afford 99 fucking iPhones? Those things don't come cheap.

>Confusing cantos with all of China