github.com/mpv-player/mpv/wiki/User-Scripts

High quality video output profile (goes into mpv.conf):

profile=gpu-hq

Configuration Files:
mpv.io/manual/master/#configuration-files
mpv.io/manual/master/#files

Input.conf:
github.com/mpv-player/mpv/blob/master/etc/input.conf

Post your system specs and config if you're asking performance related questions.

Windows Builds:
sourceforge.net/projects/mpv-player-windows/files/

Evaluating mpv's upscaling algorithms:
artoriuz.github.io/mpv_upscaling.html

Attached: mpv-soph.png (1007x608, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCGrS-9TNYTo-gp3pjrA6VDg/videos
bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm currently comparing several scaler/SSSR-params combinations on a 240p->1080p upscale. I tested nearest/bilinear/lanczos/ewa_lanczossharp + Catrom/Mitchell/RobidouxSharp thus far, with FSRCNNX and the normal scalers (without SSSR) as comparison.
Any other scalers/params combinations that also might be interesting?

Are you retarded?

Why are you not donating to haasn?

>One last chance to save america from cancerous progressivism
>People push this stupid kid they want to fuck
Personally I hope China tortures us before they kill us all.

Who's this brat, she looks spoiled and annoying, like her single mother with short hair and a "I want to speak to the manager" face

Why?

Don't mind me. I'm just frustrated with life. Sorry.

so uh
is it ready to go or what?
I don't see a mpv binary anywhere

Attached: 2019-05-16-191635_462x170_scrot.png (462x170, 6K)

>Bitchute
Can we let this one die and make a new general?

C U N N Y
U
N
N
Y

same

Attached: image.jpg (333x355, 116K)

Is that the blacked raw actress when she was younger?

Attached: s1200.jpg (1200x1800, 390K)

No, that Soph

Attached: 1558042210504.jpg (625x464, 118K)

is that the brain dead giant minge woman

yeah she kind of does

Soph.
She was just on infowars

someone smarter and braver than you

Attached: 1557952096802.png (360x450, 82K)

Ending on an error rarely means success.

I know lad it was a bit of an ironic post you see

This one looks dead inside

>autotools
Can't you build with only waf? Is this one of those weird debian things?

/sqt/ made me numb to such subtle irony. It's easier to assume that everyone on Jow Forums is just a retard.

must be
and I'm on an ancient version of debian (jessie), so it seems like autoconf has simply VANISHED from the sources (pic related) -- funny shit
I'll try to manually download the package from the debian site and hard install it with dpkg but have little hope

more importantly, this is a clear sign to update my shit already or move on from debian

Attached: 2019-05-16-195743_900x93_scrot.png (900x93, 6K)

There's an mpv-build package somewhere which statically links ffmpeg to mpv.

Do it without sigmoid-upscaling on live action.

>girl pretends to be redpilled
>just acts like a man
>rejects femininity and the natural female role on society
>sounds like man

yikes

I'm using the mpv-build scripts for the install, but it seems at some point it calls autoconf anyway

Its already confirmed its just her older brother telling her what to think. She's just pedobait to gain attention. It's really fucking pathetic.

>without sigmoid-upscaling
I already have it disabled as I occasionally use adaptive-sharpen.
>live action
Will do it tomorrow.

If she was parroting the usual opinions and blind rhetoric it would just be some old hag in the public school system telling her what to say anyway.

>pedobait

Isnt she 14? That isnt even peodphilia anymore.

She has andy milanokis disease so she looks like she's 9. Being an alt right YouTuber is an easy way to get attention actually especially if you have some novel schtick.

>alt right
>falling for the media buzzword

>t. nazi

> older brother telling her what to think
I figured as much. I dont like the idea of this little girl being a thing. Since I feel it gonna come back to bite her in the future and its really gonna her brothers fault.

>alt right

Come on man. Most opinions of these "alt righters" were standard fair not long ago at all, I dont believe in calling it "alt right" as some blanket to throw over everyone who believes in gender roles, nature and race differences.

Assuming that is what this girl is, I have not watched hardly any of her videos

If shes 14 there is no way she doesnt understand at this point.

>If shes 14 there is no way she doesnt understand at this point.
Understanding what she literally does and what might be the consequences in the future are two different things. Teenagers constantly do dumb shit in order to get attention, only to regret it later on. Encouraging her to do so is definitely shady.

The very core issue is that there would be zero "consequence" later on if she was parroting some feminist cuntrags opinions. I dont think its fair to push so much blame only because of these particular opinions versus others that in the grand scheme of things are far more extreme and ignorant.

The right wing lost the culture war. Yes its not fair.

Culture wars do not stay lost and society does not stagnate forever. I see a return to the norm in the future, how long is another question.

>there would be zero "consequence" later on if she was parroting some feminist cuntrags opinions
I disagree. Being famous in any way can be unwanted at some point in the future and many companies don't want to hire people with extreme believes (whatever they may be).

You could probably more easily get a job as a diversity hire at a tech company or more if you parrot such opinions and talking points. People have made jobs out of it like Sarkeesian and more. Even aside from just people watching them or donating to a patreon or the like you can get taken on by companies to advise and more. You dont see that kind of thing with "right" opinions.

what would sex with soph be like?

why don't you have a seat over there

If that were true, why are most gender studies majors unemployed or do completely unrelated jobs? Sure, a few have luck and get hired as advisors, but there's only a low demand for them.
Don't confuse a few exceptions like Sarkeesian with the rule or certain industries (e.g. gaming industry) with the tech industry as a whole.

Anybody ever experiment with correct-downscaling?

Put this in input.conf and try it out
c cycle-values correct-downscaling "yes" "no"

Because the field sucks? You dont have applicable skills that doesnt go against what I'm saying

>dont confuse sarkeesian with a rule

Dont be foolish. People can parrot lines from people like sarkeesian all day on public social media without recourse but if you say anything that is bordering white nationalist your life in that sense is ruined

correct-downscaling=no is garbage. If you want incorrect downscaling just use bilinear. In other players it is always correct with any scaler better than bilinear.

oh hi destiny

>You dont have applicable skills that doesnt go against what I'm saying
So simply parroting such opinions isn't enough to easily get you a job?
>People can parrot lines from people like sarkeesian all day on public social media without recourse but if you say anything that is bordering white nationalist your life in that sense is ruined
They won't get any backlash, but that's meaningless. A future employer won't comment on your posts. They'll simply see your extreme views, while doing their background checks on you and throw your résumé into the bin.

My point from the start is that the consequence of speaking opinions like white nationalism is far more severe than speaking sjw opinions. This is pretty apparent.

And my point is that it really isn't, if you look at the real world and not the internet.

>it isnt

Youre absolutely delusional. Twitter deleted an account that did nothing but link racism against whites with people who had blue checkmarks and left them all up. I can't believe youd say something so silly.

Look at scientists who got pestered or lost jobs , look at Watson, look at the Canadian who's name escapes me.

Its not remotely the same.

Does one need autospeedwin if you want to play 23.976 fps content on a 144 hz monitor? If I have video-sync=display-resample enabled it should play the video a little faster to achieve 24 fps, right?

Also how does mpv behave when you have a G-sync or Freesync display?

Attached: D54Lsg4U0AE6AT9.png (636x900, 448K)

hnnnnng loli

Attached: hopes_and_dreams.png (770x778, 435K)

She's a Nazi. You won't have to feel bad about anything.

>240 to 1080
Full spectrum autism right here

Images like this prove 2D > 3D

An old version vanished just apt update faggot.

>anyone that isnt a leftist is a nazi

>wanting to kill all Muslims doesn't make you a nazi

Jesus everyone here can tell you know nothing about Nazis. Stop posting you dumb fucker.

T. Redditor

I still had the sample video saved from the Video2x thread a few days ago. Thought I might as well use it.

Attached: 52905766-d5512b00-3236-11e9-9aea-077636539679.png (1428x1080, 710K)

Wait so jews are nazis?

Attached: bigthink.jpg (500x453, 31K)

Hitler was a leftist though

This ^

What's the point/benefit of using vulkan instead of whatever mpv defaults to on Windows (d3d/opengl)?

which is why he was a bitch and killed himself

So what's the point of mpv + youtube-dl if I still need to go on youtube to find the url I want to watch?

Hi Jow Forums, am I supposed to do any configuration with mpv after I get it or does it work out of the box?

Not needing to use their shitty player, not using your fucking browser as a media player, mpv config options, opening links that are posted on sites other than youtube, using it for sites other than youtube.

How do I configure mpv to play links I click on Jow Forums?

There's no such option for mpv itself, mpv isn't aware of what happens in the browser unless you'd give it something.

Daily reminder to buy a colorimeter and calibrate your display, it will make more difference than any meme shader.

Attached: 00003.m2ts_00_43_55.091.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

Default is configured for compatibility, so it'll work. Might want to use profile=gpu-hq though, It's better and will most likely work.

>colorimeter
Kinda shit for wide gamut displays mate.

Not if you have the colorimeter correction for your display like I do.

>Just calibrate your calibration mate, it's easy!
Fuck off with your shitty advice as if it's easy to do. It's not just buying a colorimeter and calibrating your display.

Why are you not talking about madshi?
He is preparing something and this is going to be huge and maybe implemented in mpv in one or two years like NGU/FSRCNN.

It's tho, specially if your display is a pc monitor, TVs are harder to calibrate.

Attached: 00003.m2ts_00_45_59.256.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Reddit - The post

>It's tho
No, you also need to buy a spectrometer to calibrate your colorimeter if there's no ccmx for your wide gamut display. Shut the fuck up.

Links to info 'confirming' this please
>inb4 huffpo or vox link

t. Desmond the drag queen

Like I already said, I have the ccmx for my display and my idisplay pro supports spectrals corrections, I know my shit retard.
You can find ccmx for a lot of display online, displaycal and argyllcms both have pretty big databases full of ccmxs.

You can't just give advice because it happens to work out for you. There are an incredibly low amount of ccmx online.

>I know my shit retard.
I'm not saying you don't, I'm saying you're a dick and/or retarded.

>ccmx for a lot of display
ccmx's aren't for a display, they're for a display/colorimeter combination. That drastically decreases your chances of getting a matching ccmx.

Good ones are extremely expensive like 10k. Should just hire a pro who owns one to do it.

A decent one cost like $160 user, it's better than having an uncalibrated display.

>braver than you
this part really hurts, only excuse I have is living in a borderline totalitarian cuntry

is she even on bitchute btw?

You would be too if you were raped by niggers for money

Yes, she is.

Is it safe to assume that when using ao=openal with an OpenAL Soft HRTF mpv will output the video files 5.1\7.1 in "HRTF space" or does it do any kind of downmixing\crossfeeding before it gets send to OpenAL Soft if windows is set to stereo?

Do I need to specify output channels like this audio-channels=7.1 when using ao=openal or does mpv handle it properly?

Is there a way to use profiles to output stereo videos normally and use ao=openal with anything with more than 2 channels?

Her is my alsoft.ini
[General]
cf_level=0
channels=stereo
default-hrtf=irc_1037_48000
drivers="-dsound,"
frequency=48000
hrtf=true
period_size=128
periods=3
resampler=cubic
sample-type=float32
sends=16
slots=64
sources=256
stereo-mode=headphones

[reverb]
boost=0

[decoder]
quad=C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/OpenAL/presets/square.ambdec
surround51=C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/OpenAL/presets/itu5.1.ambdec
surround71=C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/OpenAL/presets/hexagon.ambdec
hq-mode=true

My interest comes from the recent advancements of OpenAL Soft and DSOAL to properly restore EAX in older games without a soundcard, far superior to something like IndirectSound or Creative Labs own ALchemy solution.
And seeing as mpv supports OpenAL Soft natively, this can greatly improve the "immersion" of surround sound movies for headphone users, and potentially for people with real surround sound speaker setups as it can provide high order ambisonic rendering (layouts defined with the decoder section) with regular 5.1/7.1 input for better spatial positioning.

More information about what I am talking about here youtube.com/channel/UCGrS-9TNYTo-gp3pjrA6VDg/videos

This stuff is mostly relevant for games but seems as it would be great for more modern movies with Dolby Atmos support

Attached: RightMark3DSound_2019-05-17_09-00-03.png (814x610, 81K)

t. nonce

bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/
@16:19

>i write with a friend
>somehow this confirms she is a puppet for her brother

No, you might as well calbrate it using your eyes and flesh toned photos.

want to fuck this brat

Is she 10 or 20? I genuinely can't tell.

Good luck trying to calibrate a gamma table with your eyes user.