>Works good don’t need anything else
But bezels
>What about them?
bezels
>?
Your phone looks old
>Cool don’t care

This destroys the shill YouTuber

Attached: 832572D4-7912-4868-8C48-CFA739DBE0A8.jpg (622x622, 52K)

it is embarrassing what you concern yourself with

you seem to be inaecure about your choice of a mobile phone.

tech nigga

MARK ASS BROWNIE

I'd like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as tech nigga is in fact tech/nigger or as I recently teken to calling it tech+nigger. Nigger is not a youtuber unto itself, but rather another black component of a fully functioning video channel made useful by the GIBS, apple money and shilling components comprising a full review youtuber as defined by YouTube.

I'd use my fucking phone for 50 yrs if it could run the apps I use, battery not die, screen not break. Other than that who the fuck cares. Also 99% of youtubers are fucking useless ego pieces of shit.

When the finally release no-bezel technology it will require them to implement strong anti-accidental touch AI

Kek

Hurr durr I don’t know how to make up my own mind about tech so I need a YouTube token nigger to tell me what to buy

MARK
ASS
BROWNLY

I'm still using a Nexus 5, it's been through 2 battery replacements and a screen replacement so far

Why would I want a phone?

A bit of an unpopular decision,
Having some bezel is nice when holding the phone.
Now if only hardware makers were smarter theg would also use those bezels to put stereo speakers there.

I have both used phones with large bezels (Pixel 3a and OG Pixel) and phones with almost no bezels (iPhone XS and S10e) recently, it literally makes no difference when you're using it.

You know what, you're right. I don't really need a cellular phone at all. I'm not a firefighter or in lawenforcement, I'm not on call 24/7. Thanks, I'm gonna get rid of my cellular device.

I think shit like the iPhone Xs sacrifice function for form. Just about everyone can reach nearly 100% of the screen in a typical iPhone 5s/SE or 6/6s/7/8 design one-handed. This isn't the case with the X series iPhones. Maybe on android, where you have more control about where your icons go, having edge to edge screens make more sense, but in iOS, they just don't.

handlet spotted

sorry tech nigger but I'm sticking with my iPhone 8+

I think that these tech companies are gonna realize pretty quickly that the tech reviewers don't really represent consumers at large. I know people who are still rocking a Galaxy Grand Prime, as well as an iPhone 6 and an SE.

Sure, tech reviewers are board because smart phones have matured, but most people just want something that works well at a decent price. Very few people are actually interested in a phone as a status symbol any more. What sucks about this is that phones, for whatever reason, are getting way more expensive for no real improvements aside from a better camera, which I really don't understand because the types of people who use their cameras all the time are also the types of people who slap instagram filters on all their photos anyways.

GODDAMNIT I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR YEARS AND NOONE CAN GIVE ONE STUPID ANSWER

WHO
THE FUCK
IS THIS GUY?

See:

>FORT
>NIGHT
>AND
>MARK
>ASS
>BROWNLY

Anyone else thrown off by phones that have no top bezel? It looks extremely strange to me.

Attached: notop.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Very cool OP

Tech Nigga

*nigger* tech *nigger* “nigga” implies that he’s “your boy” or you approve of him, I.e. “dats my nigga”

A phone without bezels is shit

based

Wheres the proximity and light sensor?

have you done the lg g2 battery swap at least?

based and frugalpilled

Nigga I use a galaxy s6 and feel no desire to upgrade.

the biggest issue with not replacing your phone is that eventually the phone breaks on its' own due to one faulty design or another, forcing you replace it anyway.