It's happening!

It's happening!
R5 3400G 42/37 R3 3200G 40/36
twitter.com/TUM_APISAK/status/1128994850634780672
We are crashing this market, with no survivors. AMD wins the low-end tier with a 12nm refresh.
Intel eternally btfo.

Attached: 1515023946073.jpg (638x599, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/us/Laptops/ROG-Zephyrus-G-GA502/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder:
- Zen 2 will have 8c/16t chips that will boost to 5Ghz providing insane performance when paired with 5000 Mhz magic RAM and PCIe 4 NVME SSDs
- Navi will have 1080 Ti performance cards for $250, future magic drivers will bring them to 2080 Ti performance

Actual market availability when?
Still can't really find Ryzen in anything other than shitty HP notebooks, and they just had a massive recall for exploding batteries. ASUS has a couple garbage tier models with AMD chips, and aside from that all I know of with a Ryzen APU is a Lenovo pre installed spyware laptop.
AMD doesn't exactly get good representation no matter their mobile performance.

dude build your own laptop lmao

Ryzen "3000" series mobile processors are slowly trickling onto the market at a snail's pace, without much fanfare. Been looking at this one as a possibility:
asus.com/us/Laptops/ROG-Zephyrus-G-GA502/

CPU is a generation behind the desktop 3000-series processors, on GF 12nm process.

Attached: 155556617787.jpg (2000x1048, 292K)

Zen 2+: 6.5ghz on air cooling, 32c/64t, 25W, 149$
Navi 2: 4 titan rtx performance, 120W, 220$

Oh man, This hype train is going to crash so hard, I can't wait.

Attached: lil'uns.jpg (284x391, 22K)

cope

lol i don't have to, dis gon be good

You shithead know that the 5000Mhz ram speeds are (theoretically) reached by clocking the infinity fabric at half the memory clock. So it's just 1250Mhz(same as when you run ddr4 at 2500Mhz). So running the computer with 3200Mhz will probably still be faster. Still it's definitely possible, which makes it weird since you post some genuine information about zen2 and then start posting completely retarded shit about navi.

Is there any proof of this or are we going to have to wait until they come out

ok thats cool and all but what about the gpu
if it's 480 4gb level then dedicated gpus will be absolutely BTFO

You get exponentially diminished returns after 3200 low cas, Rather stupid saying they'll even support such a stick of memory.

Aren't these just Zen+? Or was that just the 3000U series?

what the fuck is this

Ryzen 3000 laptops are actually Ryzen 2000 desktop?

who are you referring to, nigger?

Attached: brainlet_2.png (866x900, 94K)

The adored chart doesn't show these numbers
but these numbers are better

Attached: AdoredTV.png (1306x839, 800K)

They are Zen+, its the refresh of Raven Ridge. 7nm APUs aren't until next year.

This faggot retard pulled all of this from his ass.

kobe

Yes and no? The 5GHz boost might be on a high end part and it's just going to be single core and for very short amounts of time.

No its not.

>claiming magic on a board full of wizards
be careful what you wish for, intel shill

yes, Ryzen 3000 APU = zen+

>5GHz
No.
It doesn't have to either, 4.5GHz or 4.7GHz would be more than enough already, cease this niggahurtz faggotry.

>not wanting a 5Ghz 16 core CPU

Not that I don't want, I'm just being realistic.

Which is why you aren't getting better than single core 4.5Ghz. The GPU cores are hot and power hungry which means you have to balance gpu with cpu.

It's over

What kind of VPN does Jow Forums use?

Attached: 536792-best-vpn-services.jpg (810x456, 109K)

beastly

PIA - proven in court not to keep logs

However, it's almost certain that the spy agencies have capturing setups just on the other side.

7nm apus are 4000 series, 3000 series are 12 nm
adored was wrong about 2 apus (and was most likely only wrong about the series name and timeframe), meanwhile being right that AMD is bringing chiplets, 12 cores, and 16 cores to AM4
seems mostly accurate to me

a secure one, with no log policy

>upgrade every year
>undervolt
>flash GPU bios
>overclock
>get fast (read magical) RAM
>expensive cooler
>extensive tweaking of their system
>play mental gymnastics that they dont need features in games/boycott games that implement them
>cherrypick benchmarks all day to find the few rare occasions when AMD is only slightly behind to argue cost/performance

>Just to prove to strangers on the internet their hardwares aren't inferior to intel and nvidia

How do AMDrones live with themselves?

based

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (381x500, 55K)

How fast will the GPU be?
Can it replace my RX 580?

Adored copied some IC designer who was openly posting his speculation on Twitter and the Anandtech forums. The guy was drawing up platform diagrams of his predictions. Adored didn't have any inside source. He copied someone else and just filled in the blanks, and he ended up being dead wrong about everything.

>shared memory
>btfo out anything

>This faggot retard pulled all of this from his ass.

literally everything he leaked is right
>retard

like intlet

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Getting over your bad purchase decisions by cope posting on Jow Forums

Nice copypasta. Let me answer with the same message every time:
>upgrade every year
that's because they aren't releasing the same gimped cpu for the N time. btw no need to upgrade, but at least you don't need to change the mobo too
>undervolt
what are you talking about?
>flash GPU bios
no purpose in doing that, unless you are going to mine meme coins, same for novideo
>overclock
now overlooking capabilities are bad
>get fast (read magical) RAM
cpu cost way less, but you spend few $ more on better ram. how will you ever recover? also, intlel befenifits from faster ram too
>expensive cooler
stock cooler has better performances compared to intlel's one. aftermarket coolers have the same prices for ayymd and intlel versions
>extensive tweaking of their system
no need to, but having more tweaking capabilities is always a good thing
>play mental gymnastics that they dont need features in games/boycott games that implement them
trading 2% less gaming performances for twice the cores at the same price? doesn't require much mental gymnastics
>cherrypick benchmarks all day to find the few rare occasions when AMD is only slightly behind to argue cost/performance
pay way less and get a bit less. you don't need a benchmark to understand it's a good deal
>Just to prove to strangers on the internet their hardwares aren't inferior to intel and nvidia
not different from you posting this thread every day to deal with buyer remorse
>How do AMDrones live with themselves?
with a working pc and more money

SKUs were wrong
Release dates were wrong
NAVI at CES was wrong
Chiplet APUs in 2019 was wrong, and just flat out wrong in general

The only singular thing he got right, that AMD was using Chiplets, is something he copied from somebody else. Cope harder.

no 7nm no buy

Great beef.

SKUs wrong
are they tho? NO
>release dates were wrong
not a big deal
>navi at ces
he did say they will talk about it but tim was the one that said that amd will launch them at ces
>chiplets apu
and how do you know that they arent a chiplet design? because the I/O will still need to be there

There will be a 7nm Zen 2 chiplet APU, but not in 2019. All we get this year is 12nm Zen+ APUs, the 3000 series that was already announced.

Attached: Aqh1ETYCIAI3GOl.jpg large.jpg (909x585, 48K)

The APU having a CPU and a GPU chip makes it a chiplet design

Nice false flag mr. Intel shill

> 8c/16t zen APU in 2019
AdoredTV is a huge dumb faggot

pls sir delete this blog thank

Considering 8/16 takes the exact same die area as 4/8 with zen2 chiplets I don't see why not.

he never stated that the new apu's will be on 7nm first and foremost
and second as said they are already chiplets

Performance doesn't matter

this.
amdjeets don't know that value goes beyond just numbers.

Yes, Adored claimed that new APUs to be released at CES would be 7nm designs. And no, you total fucking retard, there are no chiplet APUs. Every APU is a monolithic die.

god dammit, there goes my 2400g...

Yes, if you ignore that the chart itself says they're being revealed in q3 2019, it's similar to how raven ridge parts came out at the end of the year, well after ryzen1000 launch. The ryzen was revealed/announced at ces, his leak wasn't wrong but it wasn't a very hard guess to make regardless.

Got an inspiron 5575 with a 2500u for $349.
It only came with 4gb of RAM and a 5400RPM 1TB, but I added a 512GB 660p ($60) SSD and an 8GB DIMM of RAM ($30), and whammo! A legit video editing workstation for $439.

Also fuck intel, but that SSD is insanely fast.

sir delid dis

>3850x
>May
Please announce it and let it be real

Soon...

buy intel sirs

>highest frequency SKU also has highest core count
implausible

Attached: wtf am i reading.png (400x400, 9K)

2950X?