Dont forget

Dont forget
>youtube.com/watch?v=mUQXGRD9tJQ

Attached: 596329563456118.png (480x360, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oY33uoBSw3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rest in peace king

we never forget

Attached: P1012632-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

Reminder you killed him

>Reminder you killed
agreed. Jow Forums is pure cancer

Attached: 4_103.png (799x821, 743K)

How did he charge his laptop in the van?
Did he have AC?

fuck this racist cunt
post that webm

Rest in peace GOAT...

you were perfectly fine, just played into their psychiatry bullshit and let the psychotropic fuckshit drugs destroy you.

Read your Szasz, kids, and never give yourself to that shit.

GOAT...any faggots talking shit should try writing an OS despite the best efforts of for-profit psuedo-scientists to destroy him.

you're right. if Jow Forums didn't buy terry that drumset then he wouldn't have get kicked out of his parents house that day and things could have turned out differently.

Whoever on Jow Forums started trolling him with fake Dianna emails is directly responsible for his death.

Attached: facts.jpg (600x336, 35K)

I did 1 or 2, sorry but his email server wasn't setup to check for spoofs

So you could send emails and he genuinely thought it was Dianna? Jesus Christ

>it's the mentally disabled person's fault I fucked with their heads

If you're going to fuck with people at least take responsibility. Don't be a bitch.

that was me

I actually feel sad

you wouldnt have given a fuck about him if he wasnt a white American male

You know it was like 2 years before he died right?

I called him on the phone pretending to be CIA too

Attached: captcha.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

shut the fuck up retard

so im right

>>>/reddit/

stfu everyone. just recognize legacy

Attached: P1012666-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

where do i get this fucking hat man?

posting in an epic bread

Attached: dubs.png (716x394, 176K)

>you wouldnt have given a fuck about him if he wasnt a white American male

And nonwhites don't care about white deaths.Only white cucks care about some random Knigger

you fucking race-obsessed idiot, the color of his skin is the last thing that people give a fuck about.

GOAT RIP

BY THe way this is the whole problem of our culture...

literally the color of a man's skin takes precedence over EVERYTHING fucking else...

perfect example, this single human being wrote a fucking OPERATING SYSTEM, he didn't make a webpage or a web app,

and you're focusing on his skin color, totally disregarding this huge epic fucking achievement.

it's pretty bad, and it's a problem.

get over 'race', read= skin color

you know Terry was racist... right?

His family killed him, where was his brothers and sisters? They let a mentally ill man wander around by himself and get hit by a train. People from Jow Forums actually met up with Terry and donated money and supplies for his pilgrimage. We're probably the least responsible for his death

also a bird killer
also a dog kicker
also punched his feeble father
also takes videos of himself masturbating

kill yourself nigger

I used to be a fan of Terry
unfortunately all of the things mentioned are true

i dont see the problem

>killing birds
animals are biological robots

>kicking dogs
dogs are annoying and always bark

>punched his feeble father
the police report absolutely did not say punch

>also takes videos of himself masturbating
based

no, he wasn't. he said bad words but he said them for a reason in his mind that was not related to anyone's race.

he said it in public to some nog's face

As if schizo nogs don't harass white people all the time.

Everyone's racist you dumb shit, every single one of us is descended from the tribe members that killed outsiders and gained enough honor and respect to attract a mate. It was a noble thing to kill an interloper who looked different than your people, to keep your tribe safe from whoever the stranger would have told your location to. You could also be damn sure then as well as now that someone who looks different than you doesn't give a tin shit about you or your family, unless you happen to be a brainwashed white left wing fuckboy.

go back to Jow Forums..

As if most of them don't harass white people any time they outnumber them.

What do you think of the logic though? How can someone who apparently prizes logic, being on this board, deny what I say rings true? How can you deny the point made by one Ted Kaczynski that people who grow up feeling weak and powerless are more likely to join up in groups because that's the only way they feel strong? That's why they all have the toxic colored hair and problem glasses, so they can pick each other out in a crowd and know when they have superior numbers and can then begin shouting down any opposing viewpoints without the danger of a physical confrontation that they would lose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I remember that day when he was streaming and that nigger walked by. "Hey nigger."
I think I never laughed so hard.

An inverter hooked up to the van's electrical circuit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oY33uoBSw3w

Terry was Gods programmer for sure.

the night van videos are the most comfy

>trolls terry
>doesn't feel guilty
>posts polshit
Back to your containment board, faggot.

i miss him bros ;_;

you'll get your karma for that fren

Attached: P1012669-e1558062222966-1024x819.jpg (1024x819, 78K)

I found it on here

Attached: 11241466743.png (643x794, 725K)

nah. he was batshit and refused to take his meds. schizos need meds to stay on track. either way he was a ticking time bomb. would have eventually insulted a black person and gotten beaten to death. i don't think anything could have helped him. lots of people offered him tech related work but he turned it down. his goal was to be a homeless profit so he succeeded at that i guess.

Hail Terry, messiah of 640x480 16 colors

Jow Forumsay autistics ruined his life

>schizos need meds to stay on track
or off the tracks.