Fpbp

fpbp

Attached: Capture.jpg (2550x1893, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

networkworld.com/article/3253898/researchers-find-malware-samples-that-exploit-meltdown-and-spectre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mfw i didn't even know i7's are no longer hyptherthreaded

Attached: Capture.jpg (1313x266, 25K)

i dont get it

it's that the new vulnerability means you need to disable hyperthreading

>new vulnerability
but how many attacks that use this vulnerability have been spotted in the wild so far? what about spectre? and what about meltdown? what's that? 0? as in zero attacks have been spotted in the wild? gee whiz i guess i better apply those 40% performance decrease patches right away!

18 months ago there was 139

networkworld.com/article/3253898/researchers-find-malware-samples-that-exploit-meltdown-and-spectre.html

>but how many attacks that use this vulnerability have been spotted in the wild so far?
You can't spot the new ones because part of what makes them so dangerous is that they're virtually undetectable YOU ABSOLUTE MORON

>reddit

>have undetectable attack vector
>gee, I wonder why people aren't detecting them!

Attached: 1537764288489.jpg (722x737, 424K)

This.

Incel is scared, new vulnerability and Ryzen 3 will fuck this meme CPU over. But you goyims will still buy it because LinusJewTips(TM) told you so

why would you need more than 8 threads goyim?

Look at him squirm.

It's "goyim", not "goyims."

For gaming, the 9700k is the better buy because HT is garbage for it.

It's not just the threads, it's more like it gives an significant boost if you are in the cpu limit

That was me, thanks for sharing my post user.

>undetectable but detected
>139 and they're "barely functional, but that could change"
Are you people schizo or just retarded?

They're out there but next to useless currently so you're mostly right. End users are more likely to get infected by literally any other malware patched or not.

plese buy sirs is good deal thank

>imagine buying poozen 2 instead of kiketel 9700k and sacrificing raw performance for average performance because you don't want to appear a corelet in an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum

Attached: 1555535165681.jpg (1050x1418, 955K)

this! also you guys don't need to install an antivirus or to update your OS's. You just need common sense

oh fug :DDDDDD

oh fug :DDDDDD

nothing by intel will be hyperthreaded because their implementation is too insecure

my 4930k costed me 523 dollers i believe

Based retard
samefag

>reddit
>using the bloated dogshit redesign

Attached: 1556132031840.png (600x600, 414K)

No thanks. Will save for new Ryzen 3850X

Didn't they put this sale up a day before the vulnerability disclosure embargo lifted?