God it's comfy

God it's comfy
Freetards can't compete

Attached: 1555616365_edgedev_story.jpg (760x428, 29K)

fuck off satanist zionistic jew

How is the weather in Bombay, Prakesh?

OW
THE EDGE

You tell me, Pafreet
India uses Lincucks more than anywhere else

>contributing to the chrom* monopoly by using the double botnet
not today satan

You also make up the vast majority of Microsoft employees.

>your average FOSS dev

Attached: 1538431719756.jpg (467x750, 99K)

Stop shilling, pajeet.

Sorry xir, the year of FOSS will never come
Based proprietary software remains just werking and un-CoC'd
Now post programming socks

Attached: IMG_20190517_195058.jpg (622x1280, 169K)

Are you 14?

>that tiny hairless wrist

Attached: 1558084682619.jpg (564x392, 50K)

>today on gross ameriblobs don't know what it's like to not be giant

You look like a child. I have a rule when hiring people. When I go to shake their hand I will put my thumb and index finger around their wrist, if they touch that person will not get a call back.

>that wrist and hand
Are you 12 or a woman?

>implying you're employed

I'm certainly not in high school as you so clearly are.

Graduated in 2016 faggot, sorry you got shit ageing genetics, enjoy being a bald boomer at 30

You're a child. A weak boy. Listen to your elders for a change, because you obviously ignored them in your formative years.

Is this chromium based yet?

it is

Cool, I'll check it out.

elders kiked the planet

Is that why you were so malnourished as a child?

>amerilard thinks anyone without a gunt is underweight
Stop eating fatty

yeah it's quite good actually

I'm not American. I just recognise the difference between a man and a boy.

Wristcels and hairless manlets BTFO

Men have jobs
Boys use FOSS and LARP on Jow Forums

Men don't have tiny, feminine wrists.

lardcel cope

This nigga got BTFO

ah, the softness of a pudgy teenager hand who has never known physical labor.

go make me a sandwich faggot
and make it quick

>physical labor
lol
enjoy being automated

>netflix isn't working
Back to chrome it is.

it's not? haven't tried netflix yet but maybe in the stable release

lmao, the absolute state of Jow Forums
get the fuck out kid

>netflix
You don't belong here

Wrists are genetics, but muscles are not, you can be a fit ripped strong as fuck guy but still have small wrists, pic related. So you all fatties have to stop coping, i am myself a guy with small wrists (which lead to injury when lifting) and i could outlift anyone in this thread

Attached: 523235253.jpg (401x601, 38K)

Having bad genetics is bad, you retard. A man isn't made in a gym. In fact, gyms are for homosexuals.

>A man isn't made in a gym
He literally is you fucking retard lmao

No, gyms are just cruising spots for faggots.

t. faggot who cant even bench his bw

>muh sekrit club
Why bother torrenting if I can watch a movie at the click of a button. You aren't poor, right user?

Actually cringe, hit the weights

I’ve never been to a gym a day in my life and I guarantee I’m stronger than all you faggots, it’s called working a physical job, I lift 200 pound blocks of steel all day everyday. Why would I pay money to lift more steel somewhere else?

>Having bad genetics is bad
Having bad genetics is irrelevant, you cant do shit about it, you can hovewer improve yourself if you arent a fucking faggot like you

>200lbs
lmao you deadlift that much on your first workout even as a skelly

But you will always be shit because of your genes.
Found the fags.

>200lbs
You know stone exists right?

You think that’s as much as I can lift? I’m saying I’m lifting 200lb+ material all day

I graduated in 2003
Fuck this place makes me feel old sometimes
I started visiting Jow Forums 10 years before this faggot graduated

No, but I'm not going to waste my money on something I can get for free that is superior in every way. Aside from that, I pretty much only watch anime so the selection is garbage. Also, when it comes to anime actual fansubs are superior in every way. If your internet isn't garbage, torrenting is not a problem. You can literally use mpv and stream it as it downloads. Is your internet shit? You aren't poor, right user?

Attached: 1557504126220.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Imagine being a fully grown adult but still calling people faggots on the internet
Time to grow up pops.

t. newfag

>Imagine not calling someone a faggot on this board in and year

Sort your lives out lads. You're imitating 15 year olds from 2004 in the current year, aged 30+.

Mate, adults (not fucking 19 year olds) are far more freely spoken when not in air shot of children
They only seem 'mature' because they want to set a good example around you

Oh no doubt, but is this really what adults typically choose to say? To call "kids" online faggots? I hope I'm not that sad when I'm your age.

You'd be surprised
Also, don't forget; you're here forever

Also, why not?
Its Jow Forums tradition. You can choose to be offended by it if you want, but I will choose to laugh at you if you do.

>You'd be surprised
That's pretty pathetic then.
>don't forget; you're here forever
We all know the meme, but I didn't think *fag posting was funny 10 years ago at aged 15 and I still don't now. So when do I hit rock bottom and find it hilarious? In another 10 years at 35?

It's not that I find it offensive, I just presumed it would be beneath anyone who has at least one interesting thing to say. Teenagers love that shit because they're too young to have done anything interesting yet.

>That's pretty pathetic then.
Simply put, adults aren't mature, they only pretend to be around kids and their employer (usually)
Kids then like to act 'like an adult', which helps them avoid doing too many stupid things
Maturity (in the nonphysical sense) is made up

I suppose if you were one of those lame teenagers who thinks repeating edgy catchphrases made you funny, you just never grow out of it.

I knew a kid at school who thought he was the funniest guy in town because he kept on singing "the word is the bird" after seeing it in Family Guy. Poor sod is going to be doing that when he is in his 40s...

based truth poster