(((PRIMED)))

So a friend of mine bought pic related from Amazon with Prime shipping, the shit got a delay for several days and the pajeet support extended his prime membership for (((1 month))) as a sweetner. Ok I guess, but the very next day the shit went on a sale of something about -30% and that's where he REEEed bad. Setting aside the fact that bald man bad n shiet, this is it and now he wants to fuck with them.
Protip: the item still results badly delayed despite the fact it was effectively delivered from about one week.
What's the best way to kike the jew here?
>t. not me

Attached: c920-pro-hd-webcam.png (800x687, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/patriarchiecomx?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just dont use amazon

What level of brain damage is needed to make a post like this? I'm going with a minimum of moderate

Was that word salad supposed to make any sense you cock sniff?

just return it and buy a new one at the discounted price retard

> MAH JOOOOOOOS
Fuck off back to your containment board faggot.

Jow Forums was a good board once

Attached: 1546508133234.png (1280x1385, 1.01M)

>Setting aside the fact that bald man bad n shiet
>Protip: the item still results badly delayed despite the fact it was effectively delivered from about one week.
Dunno, but looks like I had to season it even more for (you) to get something out of it, no?

>the item still results badly delayed
You really need to stop posting.

Return it and never order from them again, I suppose?
have sex

Fuck these brainlet incels, just tell them that you hadn't got shit and get a refund or 2 for for the price of one. No one will bats an eye

have sex

What does this have to do with amazon prime shipping?

Attached: F49AB6B1E3014A1CBA10D507DE5224BE28900000069F9CF3446_tmp.png (487x622, 133K)

imagine taking the time to edit that comic
butthurt /leftypol/, you've only been here for 4 years. stop larping

Jow Forums here with a non-ironic question. Are you guys always this pretentious and frustrated? Why so salty?

hello Jow Forums
yes i am always like this, because i live here. how would you feel if a tranny climbed through the window of your house and started shouting obscenities?

Afaik you were bitching about sweet nothings from the start, also I posted only few mins ago, so your reply doesn't make any sense

i wasn't referring to you in my post
if you want to give me any criticisms, this is my post otherwise, we will not get very far here

And there are no trannies on biz, only jews and pajeets. Instead, we profit from tranny devs (read you) who are in for the tech

We do not tolerate toxic alt-right behaviour here on Jow Forums.

How the fuck was I supposed to know that if there are no IDs on this board

Are you by any chance a niggerfaggot?

you can't, so it was stupid of you to make assumptions newfriend :^)

Samefag butthurt j-leftist kike. The memes are real, the left can't meme they can only steal.
twitter.com/patriarchiecomx?lang=en

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 8.18.03 AM.png (264x158, 42K)

what the fuck lmao who teh fuck writes shit like this AHAHAHAHAHA

stfu you reddit fag

>Afaik you were bitching about sweet nothings from the start
That's no assumption, it's a fact and I mentioned all of you. Then if you want to play low-tier mind trickery go to Jow Forums, my question was crystal clear

hang on let's start at the beginning:
your friend purchased an item
then what happened

It's all in OP, can you read?

and I gave you an answer
the assumption is in who you thought you were replying to, do you have brain damage?

Yeah I get it, mind gymnastics still, kys

No sorry

>No IDs board
>General question
>Proceeds to give his personal butthurt reply
This is not your facebook timeline retard

hehe, getting angry are we?
word of advice since you're new here, lurk moar kid ;)

Attached: 1542328750586.jpg (327x333, 24K)

Nah, just wanted to know if your mindset were profitable, turns out you only care about muh fundamentals and to feel special. Let me ask you one last question, where do you see crypto a year from now and why?

crypto will still be exploited by whales next year to squeeze money out of gullible retards like you that want to earn money without having to work for it
get a job nigger

Attached: TAD.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Thank you for your superficial outlook, be sure to come up with a coping punchline when you'll miss out, again. And yeah, lurk moar nonetheless

>highly volatile currency
>easily manipulated
yes I'm so sad that I'm missing out. You're 6 years late homo, crypto was getting discussed on Jow Forums before your board even existed

>6 years late
We had a massive bullrun just 2 years ago, you know?
>crypto was getting discussed on Jow Forums before your board even existed
And you say that without cringing? You missed out on multiple market cycles with a clockwork-like timeframe despite being in the know, and you still manage to miss for the sake of being an ottuse maximalist. Well then, looks like you have still plenty of years of
>highly volatile currency
>easily manipulated
permanency on this board
That's literally how money are made retard
See you at next year's reward halving, keep sperging in the meantime