Imagine the smell

Imagine the smell

Attached: firefox_ZaEY5lDF15.png (1337x881, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is he always so squinty? does he rip huge clouds off his cooling loop?

the fat is accumulating around his eyes slowly shutting them

He legit looks like he has autism with his scrunched up little eyes. Unfortunately they're probably only like that because his fat started to migrate north after the rest of his body filled up.

He reminds me of that og youtube video with the 2 fat sisters drooling over marshmallows.

>og youtube video with the 2 fat sisters drooling over marshmallows
I never saw that, link me

Finnish genes

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA

leave Anthony alone

Ah, yea. The queens of Jow Forums. Didn't one oft= them dieded like last year?

I thought so too but they're both in a video from 6 days ago

I think he'd be a total beast of a dude if he got rid of the excess fat, got fit and buzzed the hair off.
But sadly we will probably never witness that.

Attached: 1488838845373.jpg (375x500, 95K)

anthony rips fat vapes with linus in his car before videos

He's probably the most knowledgeable guy in their studio and should actually have his own tech channel

Fuck

It really is quite sad.
He obviously knows a ton about tech and is actually a really good presenter.

Jow Forums here
literally what the fuck. how can you let things be this bad ? you can fucking smell his rotting flesh from the uncontrolled diabetes

>Jow Forums here
>no pic

t. fat fuck

I think Linus keeps him around to feel better about being a manchild who still looks like he's 16.

He also looks like his mom had a few glugg glugg glugg sessions while she was pregnant with him

Opposite actually, 160lbs. Bench body weight, squat 200lbs, deadlift 210lbs. I'm very skinny unfortunately, but can't bother to eat more.

Imagine the smell is a positive statement, it is used to express arousal.

He may be a little austistic, but he is still vastly more competent than literally anyone else at that company.

this

why is he so fat though

You take that back t.finn

counter point: lots of people already jumped ship

Mental illness.
Probably some form of depression that he copes with by eating. Eating releases the feel good chemicals in your brain, and for some people that really does it for them.
Then it becomes a vicious cycle where you are sad that you're fat, so you eat to feel better, which makes you fatter, ad nauseum.

That's just from the large amounts of fat accumulating on his face.