I think I will drop my profession

I think I will drop my profession.

I work as an IT-security analyst with more than 5 years of work experience and since two years I'm really unhappy about the whole industry.

We mostly sell snake oil which people don't use. Which is frustrating on the one hand because you have the feeling you are making stuff which gets binned immediately.

But the worst thing are the people with which you have to work with. As "Hacking" and IT-sec was always home for outcasts they have a history with "strange" people but now what matters is who has the most points on the victim scale and most people are basically assholes and as this industry is so small in germany everything works through relationships. Also politics are so fucking raging and no matter which company you are in which is exhausting.

I tried like the most forms of companies from big enterprises, consulting and small "expert" companies. Right now I'm being isolated in my department because I was dumb enough to not lie when asked what I will do in my holidays, and I said that will go shoot some guns on a range.

I was a dumb sheep and my work was like 90% of my day because I liked what I did and learned new stuff at home from which my employer profited. That's why its hard for me to switch but now I'm fed up and on tipping point.

I am thinking to go study again and work in a totally not related field or to move to a another country. This actually is killing me and this worsens my usual depression.

Thanks for reading my blog, rate, like and subscribe.

Attached: z9s9017ud6901.jpg (3660x2431, 1.84M)

upvoted

>germany
I found your problem. Was in the same boat got into IT sec, studied, worked for a while and became absolutely miserable. Left Germany, never looked back. Now I have better pay and no bullshit. Seriously. Germany is a fourth world shithole when it comes to IT.

what's the best cunt for IT?

Northern Europe, and unironically East Asia excluding India and China. The US is another kind of shithole you couldn't pay me enough to work in again.

Maybe you should move. Some places are refreshingly free from politics. South America, Eastern Europe, South East Asia, etc etc.

I worked as a web developer
I was asked to embed Facebook, Google and LinkedIn pixels in every site without informing users where their information was going.
With the same ideology as yours, I stopped working there.
And now I have to bring food to the table

beside the soi nu-males tech geeks, any normal person working in IT I know, is thinking in leaving it sooner or later.

(OP)

Dreaming about going into the IT Security field
living and working in Germany

shit

Cool blogpost, upvoted

>Japan is IT heaven
Yeah Id say most people know that but wouldnt dare make a drastic enough move to actually go there

worked in German IT, and by worked I mean "worked"

We also have tryhards like in the text of OP, but we all laugh at them.

Here you only chill in front of a PC and "work"
Or talk to your colleagues about inane shit.
It's basically a reservation for manchildren.
Nothing productive is done, ever. Even the customers buy some trash shit and then just scrap it all because it turned out like utter shit lol.

If you can't handle this, then you can't handle work period.

Attached: 1554038115920s.jpg (239x249, 10K)

imagine spending your entire life like this

imagine being a spreglord like OP

No wonder the German branch of my old company was completely restructured twice in three years

Really? I always heard the work culture there is horrible. Is it different for a white foreigner?

The German economy is on it's way out thanks to these retards. Maybe you can guess why I left Germany. I can't wait till these idiots will try to find new jobs after the crash and no one will hire them because they have literally nothing but their degree to show for their years of "work".

>Germany
You know it's bad when all jobs offers have the (m/w/d) suffix.

A whole 60 people give or take a few applied to have their gender changed to diverse. Truly worth my tax money.

Why would you want to work for a living if you can do nothing and get paid?

Once you get laid of and trust me people like that are the very first ones to go, you will have more than just a bad time finding a new job.
>So what did you do at your last job for the last 5+ years?
>[Some generic bullshit cause you shitposted on Jow Forums 8 hours a day]
>Thank you for applying, you'll hear from us.
Repeat ad adnasuem. And the Industry in Germany is very interconnected so getting blacklisted here is very real.

>"work culture"
people who complain about work in japan are office cucks, just get an actual job

Where are you from? Bro I totally feel you. If you are in the US move your ass out

I’ve never had an actual job, I’ve only ever worked for the government.

BTW I might glow in the dark but I do love king Terry, even if he did try and run me over on occasion.