All of the disc burning software on Linux is trash

>All of the disc burning software on Linux is trash

B..b..but I thought Linux was superior to Windows?

Attached: error_k3b.png (328x314, 37K)

cdrdao

Windows might be the better option for you. You're clearly too stupid for Linux.

just use dd retard

So where on earth do you still use a disk burning feature? I haven't even had a drive to put them in for years. My final burned disks were Linux distro ISOs but I've used a USB drive for that for a while now. Also I've used my phone for music in my car for years, either bluetooth or AUX cable.

I was wondering how long it would take this retard to show up. Positively female behavior.

Did you apt remove lame just so you could post that image?

Nice answer for the question, faggot. Try not to give any actual information, just keep talking about your feelings.
>female behavior
VERY ironic.

honestly, I just used imgburn in Wine back when I had to burn discs (mostly Dreamcast CDI images)

>- i want to do x
>- reeee, why would you even need to do x? everyone just does y or z
this is not stackoverflow nigga, kill yourself

>Positively female behavior.
even chicks arent as stupid as that faggot

Nice samefagging but I'm still waiting. Are questions so over your head that you can't process them?

Audio CDs can't handle mp3. Use ffmpeg to convert to FLAC. It takes like a minute.

I not once had a problem with burning a cd on linux.

you need to set it to support long joilet filenames, you god damned Jow Forumsenius. don't blame the software when you have no fucking idea what you are doing in the first place.
>So where on earth do you still use a disk burning feature?
i burn bluray backups for archival purposes all the time. im sure you're the kind of faggot that has everything stored on google cloud and just hopes for the best that nothing goes wrong!

dd fucking autist

Audio CDs can't handle FLAC, either.

not OP but , funny enough back in the day I didn't have a real mp3 player but I did have a mp3/cd player where it would play mp3s files burned onto cdrs, basically infinite storage was good times.

>im sure you're the kind of faggot that has everything stored on google cloud
Well since I have nothing there you would be 100% wrong. I just store things on hard drives like a normal person. At least you gave a reason why you use them, even if you are a terrible guesser. I usually don't even try to guess if I don't have any idea. I just ask questions instead.

Brasero is great. I use it all the time.

Linux is too stupid for itself

How do I burn an audio CD using dd?