How are modern websites built? what programs are used in process?

how are modern websites built? what programs are used in process?
Can you buid a website in 2019 using html only?

Attached: 1557161997253.gif (300x300, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherfuckingwebsite.com/
bettermotherfuckingwebsite.com/
thebestmotherfucking.website/
jgthms.com/web-design-in-4-minutes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm so fucking lonely. I want a Japanese pure princess to love and take care of.

modern websites are built using 1000+ layers of bloat frameworks and a text editor.

Nowadays you need 395 frameworks, 43 packet managers to be able to print a simple Hello World message. It's fucking cancerous. On top of that the sites take longer to load and are heavy as fuck

women are evil get yourself a man.
men are superior in every way.

Attached: based_gay_man.jpg (401x349, 24K)

no. I want kids

>Can you buid a website in 2019 using html only?
Certainly. My site's JS-free, just HTML and a little CSS

What are static pages

Lmaoing at your life my dude.

Today, its all javascript and cs frameworks. It is mostly just utter cancer.

Yeah it's so hilarious that I don't feel the need to bloat the everliving shit out of everything

motherfuckingwebsite.com/
bettermotherfuckingwebsite.com/
thebestmotherfucking.website/
jgthms.com/web-design-in-4-minutes/

The most important thing is content. If your website is just information, simply html and basic css will do. If it has user interaction, it will need JS and some backend. If you're trying to attract normies to your business, whip out all the heavy frameworks you want cuz they love that shit.

Yeah your website containing 5 pictures and a button. You've never actual worked a real job and have no idea what you're talking about

redpill me on squarspace and wordpress

is it easy to create a website using them?
or should I still have some knowledge on coding?

Just buy a template off themeforest, install wordpress, install the theme and some plugins, copy-paste the content, grab some FREE stock photos and sell it for 2k.
Easy one week's work.

Attached: 1485515337700.png (512x424, 214K)

wow that kinda... gay

Attached: merely_pretending.jpg (1024x1008, 88K)

It's got a sidebar, which is all I really wanted out of it. 10/10 would do again
>You've never actual worked a real job
As a webdev? Of course not, and I never will
>and have no idea what you're talking about
It doesn't take an expert to point out that the modern web is hot garbage

I'm not disagreeing with you that webdev is trash and people have no idea what they're doing and mindlessly install more packages.

But to say websites in general can be built without js or some other framework is naive

>But to say websites in general can be built without js or some other framework is naive
Good thing I never said that.

>not using mother fucking JOOMLA

>good thing I never said that
You implied it, retard. OP was asking if modern sites could be built using just html. Most modern sites are not just pages with blocks of text and images

>using HTML only
do you mean like only having an HTML file that has Java and CSS inside it? or do you mean like all HTML no Java or CSS.
Yeah you could do that, it would be fucking dumb and ugly but yes.

>You implied it, retard.
No I didn't, dumbass.
>OP was asking if modern sites could be built using just html
You really need to stop putting words in peoples' mouths. OP asked if a website could be built in 2019 using only HTML.

He used the word modern in the previous sentence, 2019 therefore means modern in next sentence. I don't want to argue you with because you're obviously retarded

He asked how modern websites were built, then asked if you could build a website (notice the lack of modern) with just HTML.
>I don't want to argue you with because you're obviously retarded
Try varying your insults a little. Calling someone retarded after calling them a retard makes you seem retarded.

Why are you still replying?

Nothing better to do. Septic tank backed up at work so I noped out of there and am just shitposting for the night

Are you in the US?

Yeah?

Spring Boot for backend and React/Angular for front end. HTML and CSS are the markup/styling components of each web page.

>how are modern websites built?

Terribly and invasive/ad focused.

Which shit tier university did u go to?

I have such a huge crush on this Chinese girl I work with. The whole "Asian women love white guys" thing is a meme though.

It's actually Asian women love TALL white men

What constitutes tall?

In US, like 6 foot+

Why?

pedo

Actually yes.

So most guys. 6 feet is average.

No its not. Its 5'9 or 10 in america.

*sip*
Yeeeeaop, Mambo was a great CMS. Good times with my PhpBB2 forum. JavaScript is just new Macromedia Flash, mark my words. Kids and their thingamajigs i tell ya.
Marquee IMG SRC dab.gif onclick alert its me haha

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Yeah, you can make a quick WordPress site.

In theory you can use HTML and server side shell scripting if the server allows you to execute shell script. Servers can actually execute things other than Java or PHP if permissions are set right.

6 feet, even 6 foot 1, is within one standard deviation of the mean in most western European countries, and I assume the USA too. Among Asians though, if a white man is 6 foot, he is to the Asians an abnormally tall person, whereas among other whites he's just on the tall side of average.

Asian girls start out cute and obedient but after some time they lose their white-guys-are-godlike goggles and just become like any other woman, and usually worse because of the cultural differences.

>worse

I very much doubt that

Even the bitchiest white woman is someone you can reminisce about old pop culture, share jokes with, or have a drink with. Try any of that with an Asian.

I dont drink, and dont really like pop culture.

Maybe youre right but I doubt it. Women I know are fucking trash I'd like to give a Japanese girl a chance. Their rates of virginity alone compared to roastie white whores is something

Even if you don't like it, it's still there in your head, and it forms points of references for all sorts of conversation and humour. It's only when you end up spending most of your life with someone who doesn't share your shared cultural background that you realise how important stuff like that is.

What if I just become a weeb anime watching fag

I dont get along with that many people anyway

I drink all the time with my Chinese girlfriend, wtf are you on?

If you don't become a millionaire first, please don't torture your kids with your poorfaggotry.

You dont have to be a cityfag.... Where I live 80k a year Is decent living

>Their rates of virginity alone compared to
looking for virgins

lol they will make you buy three diamond rings and a house before letting you around their pee-pee

If you are white trash, like it seems, your only choice is white whores.

>you will never find a non roastie dont even try

Fuck off

no. I want not gay

Asians age better and are less likely to be sluts/degenerates. The latter doesn't apply to ones raised in the west obviously.
If you can find a whitey that's both cute and not a slut then good for you, they're rare.

>start out cute and obedient
to me, most asians are not even people. They look cute because their dna makes them look like 16 year old, and it's a matter of life and death for them to not appear confrontational. After a while you realize they feel hollow. And if shit gets serious, you are in for a bad trip of cultural shock that will take away the joy of life from you, forever. I want someone that was in the same country as me when I was 16.

>same country

I'm still not convinced this is as big of a deal as you all make it out to be.

So if I found a white women from Poland and I am American it would be the same?

>white women from Poland
First, it's "woman"
Second, it's not white, it's slavic. Poles are subhumans.
Third, I don't understand the question.

Imagine if you met a girl who said, "I will have sex with you, but we're not going to get married." Would you go for it? Of course you would. That's what they did; why are you holding them to higher standards than yourself? Human beings, of either gender, who are virgins all fall into a few standard categories:
-Children
-Repellent autists (this is what you clearly are)
-Religious fundamentalists who protest outside schools for teaching children things that aren't in the book of Leviticus
-Asexuals and people with mental illnesses who are somehow afraid of having sex

Choose one of them. Those are your only options. As long as Chads exist, and let's face it, everyone is a Chad compared to you, women will fuck them, because Chads actually ask them instead of reeeeeing on a Filipino origami subreddit.

>Slavs are subhuman

Yikes mate.

The question was one of the criticism is that you won't share anything with an Asian because of the differing countries of upbringing , so I wondered if in the opinion of those saying this, if that extended towards whites in different countries.

Because women and men aren't the same. That was easy.

I may have sex with her but I doubt I'd get into a relationship with someone that willing.

>Java = JavaScript
The absolute state of Jow Forumsiraffes.

Not him but my asian gf knows plenty of pop culture from older days and if it's globally popular things like TV shows and music then you're pretty much fine. Only things I can nostalgia about are my own countries shit but there's not much worth remembering there.

Being a virgin till marriage is considered normal outside in the non-West.

Yeah I'm thinking the trouble of that specific bit is being overblown in this thread.

>The most important thing is content.
Fully agree

>If your website is just information, simply html and basic css will do.
HELL NO!

Manually editing HTML files to change your content is fucking dumb.
At the very least you should separate content from markup.

>Yeah you could do that, it would be fucking dumb and ugly but yes
And the retard acts all confident like he knows what he's doing.

based and greekpilled

japanese women are garbage.
its the materialism.
in a country where people ordinarily take trains, taxis, or walk, bitches want you to drive a fucking luxury car.
why do they have celibates?
because no man is worth of them.
they spend money on pets and electronics, and cry about how horrible men are.
idk about koreans or chinese, but its probably even worse.

Sounds like white women here. So what's the point

We just need to go back to women being women.

You're clearly the dumbest person on this board.

slavs are not white, they are the literal mutts of europe

sounds like someone is salty.
just go and get your dirty incel pussy fucked by subhumans already.