IPhones won't have 5G until 2025

>iPhones won't have 5G until 2025
yikes

Attached: 1551272923450.png (1260x758, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/07/13/unlimited-data-plan-caps-verizon-att-tmobile-sprint.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all droidsfags will be dead by 2025

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

Weird, I'm in a big city and my S9 note+ has 5G now...

Good.

The speed is impressive but not worth getting colon, brain, testicular or stomach cancer just yet. Could appreciate the speed at home but what the fuck does someone do with that much bandwidth (speaking for normies, not your sperg remote login sessions so you can update your WM from the coffee shop while you sit alone)?

Observe the impotent flailing of the defeated iToddler.

>yikes.
This place aint reddit or El Reg, you know.

>When the XR has slower speeds than the X but costs more due to the Intel modem

Attached: Caught it.gif (300x236, 1.39M)

>don't forget to yike and subscribe

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1539445230607.gif (500x491, 376K)

baste

You're an idiot

-and that's a good thing!

i already have 5G WiFi idiot

What on Earth do you even need 1.3Gbps on a phone for? Desktop yeah okay, server definitely but a fucking phone? What kinda of content are you grabbing the necessitates such high speeds. Even at 1/10th that speed most downloads would effectively be instant. Besides if you were actually downloading so much content to come close to saturating that connection you'd use up all your data within minutes. Even on "unlimited" plans.

5G is a cluster fuck meme right now.

because 5G will also be your home internet

iPhone will have 5G in 2020, it will be using a Qualcomm chip.

Why are the vast majority of people worldwide illiterate in 2019? Yes, Apple's Intel chip will not be ready until 2025. No, that doesn't mean anything significant, they'll just use Qualcomm chips. It'll make the iPhone more expensive but that doesn't mean anything, there's enough people who will just buy the new iPhone regardless of price.

>live in Toronto cucktown
>Finally get 5G in 2020
>It eats your entire 500mb data plan in 13 seconds

Such is life in Canada

>500mb data plan
Do y'all have any unlimited data plans? Even if you have to get a loan to pay for it are they offered?

You do know unlimited isn't truly unlimited right? I was reading some informational material from Verizon the other day and if you read the fine print you'd see you get up to 22GB which is what they consider unlimited. After that you get overage charges same as the rest of the plans or maybe throttling, maybe you get to pick, I don't remember.

I'll correct myself now because I didn't quite have that right
>Verizon’s Beyond Unlimited plan is capped at 22GB of high-speed 4G LTE data per month, while the Above Unlimited is curbed at 75GB. If you hit these ceilings, Verizon reserves the right to slow your data speeds.

>The entry-level Go Unlimited is unique. Unlike the more expensive plans, there’s no guarantee of a certain about of high speed unlimited data you can use without seeing throttling. Verizon explained to me that “data may be temporarily slower than other traffic during times of congestion” at any point during your usage.

So Verizon has three "unlimited" plans and none of them are truly unlimited. Advertising plans like this should be illegal.

cnbc.com/2018/07/13/unlimited-data-plan-caps-verizon-att-tmobile-sprint.html

They offer unlimited DATA. That is true. They don't offer unlimited HIGH SPEED data. If you're over the 22/75GB you're just deprioritized if in a congested area. I have used 600GB so far this month with them.

4G isn't even widespread in my state and you guys want to go to 5G

my phone never switches to 3G anymore

Mine goes from 1X to 4G within a few feet of my campus because Hicksville

Is 5G just a gimmick on phones?

Just out of curiosity why would any phone need 5G? I've never had any speed issues with shittiest tier 4G available.

There's no need for that kind of internet speed on mobile.

5G isn't the same as 5Hz wifi