R*ddit Broke

Reddit posting returns 500 error code

Attached: 500.png (500x200, 11K)

>rebbit
kys

hey at least im not the only one, I was getting really sure I was shadow banned or something.

Honestly tho, fuck reddit. it started out gay and has only gotten worse. Ive been on that site for almost 10 years now and despite how gay it is, there still isn't any decent alternative.

in b4 Jow Forums is an alternative even though it isn't because even boards like Jow Forums get consumed with shitposting and the pure anarchy that is Jow Forums isn't the best for getting news and having in depth discussions.

that said i've been on this site longer :^), don't @ me

thank god I thought I had caught a virus or my web protection was not letting me post funny replies for karma :)

RIP

Last submission in Jow Forumsaskreddit was an hour ago, so it must be global, no statement yet

Nooooooooooooooo

Now all of those vermins are coming here.

>isn't the best for getting news and having in depth discussions.
You mean "getting propaganda and corporate/government-approved discussions"?

Because that's what you should've said. Reddit is a fucking shithole filled with astroturfers who determine what you can and cannot see.

when it's back up, please never return from there

Attached: 1503858785057.jpg (599x510, 26K)

Nigga wut? Literally anyone can create any subreddit they want and post whatever they want. The only limits to that are shit like cp, which there goddamn SHOULD be bans handed out for that, and much much worse

>try to post a reddit comment
>won't let me, need an account
>make an account with a disposable email
>still won't let me comment, need a certain amount of karma first
honestly fuck that website and every self important person who uses it

Bullshit. Your karma doesn't stop you from posting comments. It stops you from posting comments RAPIDLY. Guess what? Jow Forums has posting rate limits too. They're just not as aggressive on some boards because there's less unique posters than Redditfags

>Literally anyone can create any subreddit they want and post whatever they want.
That wasn't my point. Most people are just going to go through the front page, or a small list of the most popular subs. The fact that most mod teams of larger subs have already been infiltrated by corporate/government "activists" (astroturfers) means that verboten opinions get censored. More than that, the voting system is literally set up so that individuals or small groups can rig it so only facts and opinions THEY approve of are ever seen, while any wrongthink gets downvoted, hidden, deleted, and then banned.

Let's be real, nigger. Reddit is a fucking shithole filled with propaganda.

it was automoderator

No, a lot of subs have minimum karma requirements.

Don't go against the hive or you will be silenced. Interesting that that fits perfectly to the personality of a typical redditor, isn't it?

You've obviously gotten your information from sucking circlejerked 4chin dicks, then. Not even normies use the default front page. The most popular subreddits are shit like r/gifs, r/aww, r/pics, r/funny, etc which are mostly cute cats and dogs or other animals doing cute shit, or people posting stuff about their grandparents doing stuff for the first time. People who get their news from Reddit are literally flat earth, antivax tier pants on head retards.

I've literally never seen that and I just started a new throwaway account with zero karma yesterday.

hey friendo ^_^

>You've obviously gotten your information from sucking circlejerked 4chin dicks, then.
I get my information from Reddit because it literally only exists as a platform for advertising. Whether that's political opinions, straight up propaganda, or selling products - its purpose is marketing.

>People who get their news from Reddit are literally flat earth, antivax tier pants on head retards.
You are absolutely right, it is fucking retarded, and a *significant* number of people literally do only get their news from Reddit.

Besides, how else do you explain the fact that Jow Forumspolitics, Jow Forumsnews, and Jow Forumsworldnews are some of the largest subs on that site? It's because fucking millions of people use those subs. You don't think there's just a *liiiiittle* incentive for governments and organizations to get involved in trying to employ paid voters/commenters to bring up the "good" stuff and censor anything "bad"?

I... honestly don't know how you have never seen that. Maybe if you're only going to Jow Forumspics or whatever bluepilled normalfaggot bullshit subs, I have no idea. But the ones with any influence whatsoever, all have karma requirements.

>coming
You know, browsers have this really neat feature called 'tabs' that allow you to browse more than one website at a time, even browsers like w3m. Even though a lot of fa/g/gots will claim they don't browse Reddit, the fucking do and just lie about it. Same as all but the most spergy freetards use nonfree software daily and lie about it.

>Even though a lot of fa/g/gots will claim they don't browse Reddit, the fucking do and just lie about it.
I absolutely hate reddit and its users, and I exclusively use it to advertise my stuff.

Don't group me with those fucking unconscious automatons.

This is not Reddit tech support, son. Don't believe shit people say.

Once Reddit unfucks itself, I'm going to grab a ranking of subreddits by subscription count and check that out, because the closest thing I've ever seen is automod removing posts of people with negative comment karma, but I've never seen any sort of blocking of commenting at 0 karma. The only way to get to negative karma without having an account creation date of less than a week is to be an absolute cunt that has every comment they ever make downvoted into oblivion. Also, not the person you're replying to in the first part, but you can subscribe to a subreddit but have it not displaying on your front page or as a part of r/all, so subscription count does not necessarily correlate to what people are seeing on their front page. I could subscribe to r/worldnews and never see a single post after going to it to subscribe. Some subreddits actually buy subscribers in much the same way as companies will make an account, spend a year or so reposting popular shit to build up a ton of post karma so they seem trustworthy, then the company will sell the account to someone else that's trying to push an agenda, so of course there are people using the karma system to get the information they want people to see closer to the top or seemingly coming from someone trustworthy because they've got a ton of post karma, but to assume all, or even most, of the site is like that is not dissimilar from the claims that Jow Forums is full of paid shills and disinfo agents when in reality it's only a very small handful.

Let it be known that THIS is "reddit spacing". A completely unformatted wall of text.

So when you see someone bitching about reddit spacing on Jow Forums, you now know; they are fucking retarded or trolling.

Attached: 1553721990663.jpg (961x864, 93K)

No. "Reddit spacing" is when someone ends a line with two white spaces totally unnecessarily, and then the next line is just two white spaces, then more text.

Like this.