What the fuck is wrong with SpaceX's videos? I want to see rockets take off and land...

What the fuck is wrong with SpaceX's videos? I want to see rockets take off and land, not hear some fucking retards clap, whistle and shout for two hours.
See youtube.com/watch?v=TXMGu2d8c8g as an example. Every good moment in the video is ruined by clapping. I don't get it. Why do they insist on turning everything into a sitcom? Do people even like it?

Attached: 1527713107759.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

The only people who record that shit themselves are :0 :0 :0 :0
Just watch the official spacex recordings

Does SpaceX still do a technical live stream?

That's the official SpaceX stream. Do they have some other super-official one with no added bullshit?

Americans love to clap OP. it's not SpaceX's fault. When I visited my cousin in the US last month I noticed Americans clap when:
>a movie ends in the theatre
>someone finishes their meal at a restaurant
>their shift ends at work
>they get a notification on their phone
>a song ends at a concert
they clap for literally everything

no.
it's fake that's why.
you'll never see a proper landing because it's not real.
the US navy and the NSA run the real space programme
they have a space platform used to get stuff up there
what you see is disinformation targeted at foreign nations, you just happen to be caught up in all this
don't get me wrong there are some real engineers and devs and spacex but they work around periphery non core tech. the stuff you see is just icbm testing units passed off as rockets to da spaec omgzz

Attached: 1558203673273.png (1940x1293, 2.56M)

Why wouldn't other countries reveal this secret and release it through wikileaks or something, then?

They do that to cover the fact that the launch is faked.

Kindly return to your containment board instead of shitting up my thread.

>>someone finishes their meal at a restaurant
In Austria they clap when someone drops and breaks their plate at the buffet.

in finland we used to do that in school

julian assange was recruited by the cia in the 90s
he was basically raised in a commune in australia
his whole aus degree is a sham, hes an actor - a thought leader
wikileaks is a front for disinfo and stopping real leaks happening.
other countries are not involved at the "country" level you think of. there are scientists/engineers who work on this stuff in other countries but they are essentially working for the DoD. if any country came out and talked they would be ignored/ridiculed by the media which is equally controlled - ever wonder why you have so called "independent" papers all revealling the news stories every day?

Attached: 1558203932299.png (910x854, 847K)

>the news
the same news

>I want to see rockets take off and land, not hear some fucking retards clap
it's marketing... retards clapping attract other retards.

>not hear some fucking retards clap
You mean Americans?

Can you post more pepe, please?

Attached: 1558284286204.png (433x750, 250K)

based shizo

Americlaps

I've noticed that Jow Forums has been getting some real /x/ tier posters.
>5G is a conspiracy
>Intel is a conspiracy
>Space is a conspiracy
>anyone who posts about a product is a paid shill

explain all of the videos taken from miles away clearly capturing both launch and landing?

There's usually a "technical" live stream alongside the regular one. They stopped doing two separate ones, they just use YouTubes "camera" feature. You click a button in the stream and it changes your view to the technical live stream.

I can't see that on any of the recorded streams I've been able to find. There's just the regular webcast and something called "Countdown Net", which does not contain any useful video or audio feeds.

Are you autistic, does happiness not make sense to you? They clap because they are feeling happiness. Wouldn't expect you to understand though, go back to smoking weed you fucking loser.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-18 20-47-11.png (559x120, 17K)

It is the Jow Forums influence creeping in more and more.

Friendly reminder that pol was meant to be a containment board, but instead it gave these retards a base for operations.

At this point they have spread their cancer to most other boards.

And now I will be called a shill, nu or whatever else they like to throw around.

Another friendly reminder that pol used to be a libertarian board.

>americlap detected

Best country

Probably the whole thing is automated and not controlled by anyone

Understand its not usually genuine tin-foil hat crazies, just edgy kids trying to be funny in a way south park used to be funny.

>Why do they insist on turning everything into a sitcom?

Because it's all fake user. It's all bullshit. Time to grow up. Space, aliens and the copernican globe are 'the great deception' of the end times.

the whoops are inane

You are not the target demographic. You won't invest in their company.

>muh pol boogeyman
>pol used to be a Libertarian board
Wrong. It was a lefty shit hole

this

is

how

you

type

go back to plebbit

>"pol"
Contain yourself back to >>>/reddit/ faggot.