Why is everyone in the open source community such an entitled cunt?

Why is everyone in the open source community such an entitled cunt?

Attached: Entitlement.png (760x1076, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/MrS0m30n3/youtube-dl-gui/issues/380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why is everyone such an entitled cunt?
Fixed. I don't know why you added those extra words.

>2019
>not having a cunt
hahaha

They deserve it; they work for free

Why are you booing him/her? (S)he is right.

this is the sort of stuff useless community managers whinge about

Unironically this.

xes right though

Spotted the talentless hack that wrecks projects with his inability to deliver.

this

Found the tranny in the picture

No he's not.
Nobody owes you shit.
If you want someone to do something, you have to ask them.
Getting mad at them for not doing something that benefits you and not them is self-entitled behavior that only cunts have.

Imagine being this much of an incel

Imagine making such weak baits

What bait?

This one

Join the free software community instead.

Attached: 1557473153129.jpg (1704x2272, 898K)

>join the free software community to escape entitlement
>forced to let RMS use my phone, credit card, bathroom, and little daughter
No thanks.

Sorry I hurt your feefees :(

But what he's doing there is literally asking them

She's hot, you got her number?

He's undeniably demanding it, and he's calling him not uploading it "forcing everyone else to reinvent the wheel", as if not sharing his work is equal to taking it away from people.

Nobody demanded anything, that person offered and then didn't deliver, that shit is retarded, it's fucking github, just fork it and fix it instead of attention whoring in the issue tracker like a fucking faggot.

>Nobody demanded anything
Reread the post.
It's clearly not a polite request.
Certainly not with that wording.

>that person offered and then didn't deliver
Nice assumption.
The entitled cunt posted it the day after the original guy offered to upload it once finished.
github.com/MrS0m30n3/youtube-dl-gui/issues/380

>it's fucking github, just fork it and fix it instead of attention whoring in the issue tracker like a fucking faggot
You act like making a fork is a two second thing, when you know very well it's a commitment that you'll have to follow, respond to people opening issues, make updates, etc.
Maybe he has other shit to think about and doesn't want to deal with all this.
Just because he offered to upload it when finished doesn't mean you're now entitled to him "delivering" immediately.
You're not entitled to anyone doing anything for you.
If he wants to upload it when it's ready, there's no point in trying to guilt him into doing you the favor of letting you use his work.

I quit contributing to an open source projects because of people like her. Not worth the stress. Now I keep all of my repos private. Fuck open sourcers.

because we could have been rich villains like Bill Gates, but instead embraced the GNU/GPL FOSS philosophy, we remained poor for the good of humanity

What’s wrong with the man in OP, is he dressing up like a lady for fun?

Nice projection, keep on coping

>If you want someone to do something, you have to pay them
Fixed that for you. It’s one thing to volunteer to work on something and even have requirements for the work that a volunteer produces, but ultimately you get what you pay for and are at the whims of the people donating their time and skills.

You don't have to maintain the fork, you fucking retard, just make a pull request. It takes the same time as posting a comment attention whoring.

>You don't have to maintain the fork, you fucking retard, just make a pull request
If you have to do that from day one, why even make the fork in the first place?
The guy was ok with posting it when ready.
If that's how he wants to do it, then he's free to do so. He doesn't have to give you shit, even if he said he would have.

>It takes the same time as posting a comment attention whoring.
How do you know he was just attention whoring?
Are you the cunt in the picture?

Even if he was indeed attention whoring and the screenshot was just made in Photoshop, that still doesn't give anyone the permission to demand anything from him.
At most he could call him out for attention whoring if the 2/3 weeks go by without hearing anything from him, but that's it. He doesn't get to demand shit and treating him like he's depriving them of something theirs (by saying that he'd be forcing them to redo the work, as if his work was their property). Especially in doing so the day after he made the original post.
If he doesn't upload anything, then tough luck. It's entirely up to him to upload his work and he can decide to keep it for himself without anyone having any say.

The cunt (and by extension, you for defending him) is wrong in every possible scenario.

>why make the fork
Because he can't push shit to the repo, do you even git?

No, I mean, why not just upload it in a zip file and posting the link in those comments if you detatch yourself from the fork as soon as you make it?

I was thinking the same thing.

oof, nice one sweaty, you really owned them gamer style

yeah that was epic for the win. a big victory: for you