Start any CPU intensive application

>Start any CPU intensive application
>((((Microsoft Software Protection Platform)))) suddenly starts leeching 25% of the CPU
Why does Windows have inbuilt malware?

Attached: Taskmgr_82cZWPs3aT.png (401x80, 3K)

disable it

Please spoonfeed me. Tell me how to do this.

You can't. If you try to end task it literally restarts the system.

>25% for probably like one second
Oh, no the humanity...
You guys supposedly use linux daily, shouldn't you know how to fix minor troubles like this? Or are you just retarded?
works on my machine btw

No it runs for a long time. I use process hacker to suspend the process. But gotta do it every time. And gotta re enable it to install windows updates and start some programs.
Shouldnt exist in the first place tbqh fuck jewcrosoft

false information

Well it does SOMETHING I dont remember what. Thats why

PS.

Linux user here

And really, I cannot understand how you guys learned to configure services, make scripts and have a preference in an init system,

but still can't figure out windows' services and registry editing that have literally stayed the same for years.

it does nothing, there are literal configuration flags to disable such stuff

and even if they weren't you could always clear their access permissions from every user (including the system)

yes, you can literally ban the system from accessing system services, just like *nix.

Manage your permissions

PS 2

Not spoonfeeding technologically inept people. Take the time to learn how to manage your windows system, just like you would for a *nix one just to feel edgy.

I still enjoy my windows 10 enterprise install as a secondary computer in my house

When I suspend it some of my programs dont start/ windows updates dont work till I resume it. So you are wrong.

Maybe use a cpu that has more than just 4 cores, and then this won't be an issue. On a 32 core threadripper with HT enabled, it would only use 1-2%. Seems to me like you just have a shitty CPU.

It's always on, and my w10 is legit / non cracked

I cant disable it, I tried many times

not him but I have a last gen cpu (i5 8400) and it takes >25% too
it's not normal

I need windows to work so im fucked

>download process hacker
>right click on sppsvc.exe
>suspend
Now it wont turn on, but you also wont be able to install windows updates, and some programs might refuse to launch until you resume it.

poor corelet

I really don’t get it ether
People will have no issue with Linux but be completely incompetent and inept at Windows and then proceed to get flustered when shit like their dumbass registry hacks get reverted by group policy

I don't have that on LTSC1809

Attached: 1519461857774.jpg (1280x960, 175K)

Not everyone here is a Jow Forumsentooman.
We have our share of wangblows and itoddlers here.

this

Not wrong

if you don't want windows security modules on your system, why would you want updates? the only real reason one would update would be for security patches for vulnerabilities noone would target a normal citizen for.

And even if you really want your updates, Microsoft still maintains an online repository of them, you don't need the built-in fetcher