Best motherboard brand

ASUS vs MSI ?

Attached: website.jpg (1200x630, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105768-Z390-Has-Security-Hole
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpS0n7xxSadXsR2xzA7H9No55T6fX8Bet
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpS0n7xxSadV6Gkwzv928N1MT68Nd1muu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both suck at the mid and bottom tier, bot are good on the high tier.

Mid tier AMD MSI boards are actually great look at the b450 mortar etc

Do you like your twin 8 phase or a proper 12 phase?

Depends.

Best brands based on mid ($130-$200) to high tier ($250+)

In order from best to worst based (consumer grade) on RMA % vs quantity sold, average phase, capacitors:

1: Asustek
2: Asrock (it is Asustek still)
3: Evga
4: Gigabyte
5: MSI
6: Biostar

>considering MSI

Attached: 1510604187592.jpg (1439x963, 274K)

ASUS.
The x470 series mobos have properly implemented IOMMU groupings for GPU passthrough in virtualization.

Also above average VRMs for long term power stability and headroom for newer architectures.

MSI's x470s use a very underpowered VRM and they lie by saying it's twice the phases by using a digital duplicator.
This means unstable overclocking and possibly unable to use Ryzen 3k series.

Supermicro, or Dell EMC/HPE/Lenovo Thinkstations

All consumer boards are trash, including Asrock rack and Asus server stuff

>ASUS.
>The x470 series mobos have properly implemented IOMMU groupings for GPU passthrough in virtualization.

So? Asus literally loads up a rootkit (armory crate or something) in their crosshair 7 motherboard. Shiggy diggy buying that shit.

I should clarify digital voltage modulation isn't inherently bad but nothing replaces dedicated hardware (ie beefy mosfet rows).

Digital VRMS simplify design routing on the mobo, cooling, part selection, noise isolation, but are lazy for high end boards like x470

As much as I would like to agree with you, in the consumer world, Supermicro never got a foothold because of phasing issues.

Supermicro and HP, however, dominate the server world. If anyone says otherwise, they are fucking retarded. A.k.a. your average Jow Forums browser.

Overall EVGA is the best because they never release trash and their high end stuff is pretty damn good. I guess from the other brands Asus is the best at the moment but they do release crap as well.

Asus

>Asus
>best budget board

What

>rootkit
>not usings terms properly
1. the software you arer implying is a rootkit is on a seperate cd for windows software
2. Lenovo the company you just suggested shipped a actual rootkit via superfish

Neither of which are at ring -3 on the hardware on Lenovo or ASUS so I don't understand

Asus twin 8 phase niggers

Overall XFX* is the best because they never release trash and their high end stuff is pretty damn good.

rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105768-Z390-Has-Security-Hole

The 'feature' is baked into the BIOS. Have fun removing it BRO

>not knowing what the word budget means
>Thinking budget also means over $130

You're the problem with Jow Forums you fucking retard

Nice job repeating shit you don't know anything about.
>hur dur muh OEM spec page
Show me one real consumer board that uses 12 phases.
Every high end uses dual 8 phase with a boost converter.

You need to remove the heatsink and count every choke and mosfet and then read the data sheet for every single IC part number to verify that they actually can manage the voltages.

Just like this guy does
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpS0n7xxSadXsR2xzA7H9No55T6fX8Bet

You will realize people like MSI and Asrock even use 4+2 phases and then a doubler IC and lie on their specs.

You're just a dumbfuck though.

It literally says lojax has been fixed via a update.
You also suggested lenovo when superfish exists so your fail on both points.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpS0n7xxSadV6Gkwzv928N1MT68Nd1muu

Wrong playlist it's this one.
I suggest you check out these videos and learn how to identify it yourself because there's no reviewers verifying boards you have to do it yourself because you can't trust the OEM.

Asus motherboards have no computrace in the first place. I am talking about something else entirely.

Lenovo Think lineup is segregated from the toxic consumer lineup. The think lineup does not have superfish.

You need to go back to

Read the post you linked too.
The artical they state in the first post shows the artical describing lojax planted by fancy bear the so called russian hacker.
They state in the same artical that Lojax can be patched via a update.
The reason i say that is
>"Have fun removing it BRO"

Now have fun moving goal posts BRO

There is no best brand.
They're all cranking out as much shit as they are winners now.
Have to judge each product.

This
My x470 prime works flawlessly
Premium gigashit board had to be rebooted a random number of times before soundcard or any pci-e device besides GPU would be detected

Every EVGA product I have ever owned has failed under normal use for the record that would be 4 GPUs and 2 motherboards

Yes there is: Healthy boy brand

>best brand
kill yourself brand loyalist
Look for the motherboard with the best VRM that is compatible with your CPU every PC build.

where the fuck did you come up with this? MSI's B450 lineup has the best AM4 VRMs without hitting the ~$200 territory

>soundcard

Are we in 2002?

Imagine being this flustered. Twin 8 phase nigger. Enjoy being 10C hotter you shit slinging apple tier nigger. I'll enjoy my cool vrms