Why do you Jow Forumstards keep choosing Furryfox when the true browser is Brave®

No other browser has built in ad blocking that doesn't break websites you fucking pajeets.

Brave is the only browser that knows YOU ARE NOT A PRODUCT and blocks intrusive ads for you and even gives you crypto for free.

Attached: images (1).jpg (740x380, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870
brave.com/brave-users-get-rewarded-to-browse/
creators.brave.com/
brave.com/faq/#unverified-publishers
basicattentiontoken.org/twitch-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brave is shit though and you're delusional.

brave is a fucking meme
fuck you
fuck your opinion

Attached: succbetter.png (169x177, 31K)

I keep asking brave shills this question, and none have answered satisfactorily:

If you like Brave, then why would you use it over Dissenter? Dissenter is forked from brave, removing their useless BAT token (and will be putting in Bitcoin Lightning, which is actually useful). On top of that, it also removes the ID tails that brave slaps on shit like DuckDuckGo.

The only answer I've heard is "slow security patches," but Brave's differences from Chromium are much larger than Dissenter's are from Brave, and you are already using a fork, so security patch time is obviously not your biggest priority.

This is not an endorsement for Dissenter. I'm not shilling any product. I'm just curious why you would use Brave over Dissenter.

> (OP) (You)
>Brave is shit though and you're delusional.

Explain? Brave uses the fastest rendering engine (don't deny it) without any botnet.

>blocks intrusive ads
that translates to 'blocks ads from advertisers that didn't pay to get on brave's whitelist'. literally adblock plus tier trash.

>crypto
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870

plus you are contributing to google's chrom* monopoly by using chromium forks, which is a very bad thing for the internet in general. a private advertising company dictating web standards will be the end of the internet as you know it.

>we want the Mr. Robot audience

I'm not a Brave shill I'm just giving you my informed opinion.

To put it simple. Dissenter is shit and I've never heard of it before you made me try it just so I can remove it again.

Their commenting feature is disgusting bloat and doesn't have the same slick feeling of Brave. Their token is going to skyrocket unlike that shit coin because it has ACTUAL USE.

How does brave pull a profit again? Oh, that's right. Ads. Now, sure, brave makes sure these ads are "safe," and will "pay" you 70% of what they get paid (in their own bit-currency, which you have no way to cash out, and can only donate to others [and if you donate to someone who doesn't have the wallet, after 30 days the currency goes back to brave]). But in order to track your payments, brave is gonna have to track you, and track whether you have the adblocker on or off. The fact that this isn't shared with the advertisers is immaterial.

Brave is a botnet by design. Brave is an advertising company, NOT a browser company. You are their product just as much as you would be Chrome's product.

Attached: gab vs eich.png (639x362, 59K)

That company is most definitely not the real Brave organization. It's simply a bunch of unrelated scammers.

>before you made me try it
How? Did he hold up a gun to his screen and threaten you?

Speaking as a front end developer (yeah yeah I know) the age of analytics is fucking annoying. The problem is tracking protection blocks JavaScript files (as it most definitely should) and that can cause shit to fail.
For example Google analytics uses callback functions to execute stuff after an analaticis event, if that function is blocked the event never fires = broken website functionality.

TLDR: Brave can break websites and it's hard to make unbreakable websites with optional user tracking.

>literally has to pay for shilling to gain userbase

>brave.com/brave-users-get-rewarded-to-browse/

> The new BAT grant program gives users approximately 5 USD in promotional BAT. The grants, which must be used for the benefit of content creators within 90 days, come from the User Growth Pool (UGP), a fund of 300 million tokens set up to give users and publishers an incentive to join the BAT platform.

They gave away $500,000 to youtubers based on how many users they recruited via referal programs

Nice fucking cryptocoin pyramid scheme there Brandon Kike.

you're an idiot
creators.brave.com/
brave.com/faq/#unverified-publishers
>What is an "unverified" publisher?

>If a publisher has yet to sign up with Brave Rewards to earn rewards from Brave browser users, they are considered unverified. Publishers can sign up at anytime to become “verified” and claim their available earnings.

brave is collecting crypto tips "for content creators" even if those content creators didn't consent or know about it. they'll "hold" the crypto tips until the content creators sign up. if the content creators never sign up, guess where the tips go.

stop shilling this scam

OH NO NO NO

>Over 16,000 creators (including YouTube and Twitch accounts) have joined the Brave Publishers program. The over 11,000 YouTube channels together have in excess of 200 million subscribers. Monthly BAT payments to creators come from two sources: user donations and the creator referral program.

Attached: oy_vey_squidward.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Keep in mind that if you actually donate to someone who isn't signed up, they will hold it for them. For 30 whole days. Then it goes to Brave (giving them 100% of the ad revenue).

>There are also over 7,700 creators currently participating in the ongoing Brave referral program, earning approximately $5 in tokens for each user they bring to the Brave browser.

OY SAY IT AINT SO RABBI!

Not who you are responding to, but how is a useless crypto currency that you can't do anything with (except donate) not disgusting bloat? At least a comment section anywhere would appeal to some end users. Useless BAT appeals to nobody but Brave.

>$1 Million in Tokens up for Grabs

>From now until Dec. 31, 2019, Creators can earn 5 USD in Basic Attention Tokens for qualified referrals* that download brave using their referral code.

WOAAAAH 1MILLION DOLLARS TO REFER!?

IM IN!!!
*proceeds to shill the millionth brave thread this month*

>basicattentiontoken.org/twitch-support/

>Twitch Streamers Can Now Earn Revenue
With The Brave Browser
New million dollar referral program starts today to reward more creators

>As part of our commitment to Twitch, we have added up to an additional $1 million to our referral program for creators.

So commited Rabbi Eich.

>First, we created up to a $1 million giveaway direct to users to fund their favorite publishers. Second, we established an up to $1 million referral program to reward creators for bringing their audience members to the platform. Finally, with this announcement, we are adding up to $1 million to that referral program with the addition of Twitch.tv support in Brave Payments.

Hmmm so you have 3 million to blow on users but you can't even get off the ground software wise?

Hmmm.

>still no replies to this post
get fucked bravetards, you can't refute this

Reminder that 3mil was upfront investment via advertising firm partnerships.

What'll happen when BAT fails as a platform and Eich can't keep his promise of the projected growth?

Uh oh...

They treat you as a product you fucking retard just as google and facebook do

>you are not a product
>sell you to targeted ads

LOL at the brainlets ITT.
Brave is the best available browser atm, hate it all you want, but it's
>very fast
>doesn't require downloading any extensions, they are all built-in
>has TOR
>has torrents
>has IPFS
>rarely crashes
Mobile Brave is absolute beast, desktop not so much, bu I believe it'll change soon.

>built in ad blocking
kek

>has torrents
kys