How much do amdrones get paid, for spreading false information?

How much do amdrones get paid, for spreading false information?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-20 at 14.57.04.png (1353x467, 96K)

How much does Intel pay benchmarking fucktards to skew their bullshit results and spread FUD and misinformation about their fucking famously failure line of overpriced spyware processors?

Answer me that, Intel viral marketing shitfuck.

Post the (((graphs))), tard

How much do (((You))) get paid, for spreading false information?

>(((graphs)))
What the living fuck is this paid Intel fuck talking about? Jesus fucking shit, are you all so desperate that you've lost all sense?

5 indian rupees, sir.

>9th gen
>i5, a model without hyperthreading
try with 7th or lower gen i7 and see what happens

AMDrones shilling because the newest Ryzens are here

Most of them aren't even paid probably.
People got memed really hard into the brand war (which is kind of sad really)

>B-but based researchers told me all of them are affected

AMD is a cult.

The AMD shilling on Jow Forums is fucking out of hand recently. Every thread where there's even a hint of PC hardware discussion a bunch of Indians will come swarming in and tell people to do the needful and buy Ryzens and Vegas.

Intel is a cult.

>this one benchmark is a definitive representation of all possible workloads

cope

Attached: 1558339464421.jpg (1918x1080, 592K)

How long can intards keep this farce up?

Attached: 1536999275767.jpg (600x540, 58K)

> skew their bullshit results
So it's OK to post CPU-Z when its results are halved, and when they aren't, it's a "bullshit result"?

>25% higher workload
>7% higher fps

yeah you showed the amdrones right

>the security patches didn't even reduce the performance, but increased it in places where it matters, in the lows.
this board is so magic. you don't have to go to reddit to read bullshit.

>i5
to no surprise a non-hyperthreading processor doesn't lose performance by a patch that disables hyperthreading

>The Intel/Nvidia shilling on Jow Forums is fucking out of hand recently. Every thread where there's even a hint of PC hardware discussion a bunch of Jews will come swarming in and tell people to do the needful and buy i9s and RTXs.
There's shilling on all sides, but we should at least agree that Intel fucked up hard with all these vulnerabilities.

Well duh, facts don't matter, this is a war against intel.

Imagine believing this retard.

>the performance loss is not visible for out customers.

Then you're 100% full of shit.

There is NO way to provide the SAME performance to customers while at the same time losing 25% performance across the board.

You rent a VM with 1 core and 512MB of RAM, that 1 core losing 25% performance means your VM loses 25% performance, so how the fuck can a hosting company claim they're providing customers with the SAME performance? Is my 1 core VM now 1.25 cores? And if so, how the fuck would that even work?

tldr; that tweet is pure fantasy bullshit.

If they DID lose 25% performance, then everyone of their customers did too.

the patch DOESN'T disable hyperthreading, though it's recommended for certain use-cases, like hosting providers.

For a home user, you would see no real security benefit from disabling HT, you'd just lose the extra potential performance HT gives you.

Oh man, the intel defense forces are having a Meltdown while the ugly Spectre of CVE RIDLed side-attacks is causing a Zombieload of Fallout that they could not Foreshadow.

Attached: 1513044049594.gif (480x228, 499K)

9600K was gimped from the start, patch was already in place. And it doesn't have HT, so this doesn't make any sense

Disabling HT isn't a part of the patch, it's just a recommended action for SOME use-cases, mainly if you're doing VM shit.

overprovisioning and context switches.
nobody buys vms with a single core.

>nobody buys vms with a single core
I've been renting one for almost 6 years.

Great bait. I too can post all kinds of shit and claims.
You deserve this (You).

Attached: 1558222514713.jpg (720x649, 79K)

COPE

Attached: Screenshot_20190518_The_Performance_Impact_Of_MDS_Zombieload_Plus_The_Overall_Cost_Now_Of_Spectre_Me (600x389, 24K)

he probably means that they have bought more intel cpus to compensate.
and i don't think that 25% is per cpu but for sum of all cpus they have.

holy FUCK

Attached: 1543286940603.png (613x263, 327K)

It doesn't matter who's in the wrong, what matters is who screams the "COPE" first.

>doesn't show 9th generation

Read , drone.

both sides are shit and the fact we have no choice but one of the two is utterly horrifying and why pc tech is failing

Got non shill source?

>phoronix is a shill only when it suit us