Where are you going to go when they shut down all the sites you like?

Where are you going to go when they shut down all the sites you like?

Attached: 0 eVDHIAzTgpboDkUW.png (1060x1151, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>deep web
>gmail
lmao

Just about every site I liked is already gone. It's down to maybe four or five.

I'd watch all the anime and read all the manga I'd been hoarding

>Not knowing the difference between the deep and dark web. Fucking retard.

Sorry, I don't speak cringe.

You seemed pretty fluent here

No, that was just me laughing at the shit terminology.

That question is the whole point of Jow Forumsdarknetplan

This image is retarded.

>gmail, facebook messenger, linkedin, whatsapp
>deep web
What the fuck OP, are you 11? Literally everyone uses those, what the fuck is so "deep" about normie-tier services?

Attached: zoomers.jpg (275x301, 26K)

you are the laziest spy

I will make my own website and host it in some shithole without laws.

Wtf this image is completely and utterly incorrect.

>not knowing what is called deep web
deep web is everything that is not indexed by search engines, so mostly every normie tier services you need to log in to moron

>deep web is everything that is not indexed by search engines, so mostly every normie tier services you need to log in to moron
>an unofficial definition which i've just pulled out of my arse

>Gmail is not indexed by search engines
>PayPal is not indexed by search engines
Lmao get a load of this guy

What do I have to type into google to see your gmail inboc and paypal balance?

Is that what that means? I thought if it popped up on any search engine then it's indexed, even if it's secure. I thought websites that don't show up at all in searches are deep web. And then dark web is just the tor network.

Am I right or am I wrong? I mean Google can't see everything on the internet.

facebook is indexed by search engines?
propublica isn't?

Attached: 1551898915068.png (419x640, 249K)

>>an unofficial definition which i've just pulled out of my arse

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_web

did you not learn anything from watching Star Wars???

i would not trust anything from the darkside,

Local Wireless Rpi Intranet

learn to greentext, newfag

outside i need sun after 25 years

By that definition you just made up, facebook is part of the deep web since you can't see my config page.
But it really is a retarded definition. You can google "my google account" and arrive at the exact same url as I would to configure my account, you just won't get the same HTML as me. But that has nothing to do with your point: gmail IS indexed, paypal IS indexed, those servers just won't return the same HTML to all users.

By the time most dark web is shutdown, jews and sjw would have made everything interesting down there legal
You will be able to buy hard drugs, pay for CP netflix streaming and mass shooting videos and plans from your local nazi

outside

jesus this thread is crawling with redditniggers

That "Deep web" ain't all that deep.

Jow Forums has really gone to shit, and there is no better example of this than this thread

Attached: 1527775215633.gif (241x182, 756K)

Nah I'm pretty sure it's just one guy who thinks that my private amazon billing information is available to everyone with a computer but gmail.com doesn't show up on a google search. Nobody else is that retarded.

Start my own internet.

You technically can't directly query Google for Gmail inboxes, but the weird creepy Google Translate responses when you type shit like sw sw sw sw sw sw sw sw and translate from Somalian are definitely lifted from people's Gmail inboxes.

Everything in that image is so wrong.

(((They))) won't shut it down. The owners will shut it down themselves.

You redditniggers are fucking retarded. Most of the internet is deep web, in the graph, they put gmail, whatsapp, and paypal on deep because 99% of their pages are not indexed(personal user profile), while shit like amazon and facebook, most of the site IS indexed.
Also, having different privileges on the same page doesn't mean that page is not indexed, so if everyone can acess your page, but only you can edit it, it doesn't mean that it is not indexed.

>Most of the internet is deep web
This is why they used an iceberg as an example, because surface weeb is just a small fraction of the internet.
The fact there are people here who doesn't know basic shit like this shows how much we are filled with redditards and underages.

>all the sites
There's only one site I use. This one. And I fucking hate it. So I guess some other chan.

Go back to sketchy buying on the street

>literally called a web
>portray it as a iceberg

>still defending your retarded picture because you're butthurt people correctly pointed out it was shit
Maybe you should actually read the definitions of words before you make your next infograph, champ. That way you won't have to do mental gymnastics to "prove" that I can't do a google search for gmail.com.

user profiles are not pages retard

If the internet is bad I'll just stop using it.

They always use icebergs or space to describe the internet for some reason

Attached: The-Internet-Universe.jpg (1697x2886, 956K)

Stop pretending to be retarded. I will not reply anymore unless you prove that you can google search personal emails.

>user profile pages are not pages
You know that every single picture on whatsapp web has its own page, right? And they are not indexed.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x358, 35K)

>he thinks sites are pages

I go live inna woods and shoot anyone that comes close to me with a shotgun.

alphabay isn't even alive anymore how old is this

It's cute that you don't actually have any arguments and samefag your every post with your phone as if it changed the fact that I can google gmail.com and get a result. Again, make a better infograph next time and you won't look like such a retard.
And yeah, I know you'll respond anyway and claim it's someone else.

I'll hang on GNUnet, I guess. It's everything the internet was meant to be and more.

Are DNM's and other shit even a big focus of the federal agencies anymore?

cool, is that going to be part of HURD? any day now, then

>dark web:
>duckduckgo
>propublica
you can't be this stupid

I only used it as one of the million of examples of infographs using the iceberg/sea analogy.
Also, duckduckgo is mostly a misunderstanding, since it has a tor version, and sometimes can dig up some .onion sites, but it's not a dark web search engine.

the retard in this thread who is too stupid to understand a fucking wiki article and continues to defend his retarded argument lmao

check em'

Attached: 1420463972756.jpg (304x304, 30K)

ITT: kids thinks deepweb means it's edgy shit

the terminology is retarded
the Internet is the Internet, a bunch of crappy networks linked up into a bigger network
this trash is akin to 'deep learning' and other meme words for the kiddos