Anyone ever question or wonder where all the new tech or new inventions come from?

Anyone ever question or wonder where all the new tech or new inventions come from?

Attached: file-20171218-27544-12ioqvj.jpg (496x300, 24K)

yes. my research shows it comes from smart white people in white nations

Not really because the answer is usually business R&D departments, universities (often funded by businesses) and government research institutes.

and military industrial complex as well, right?

incorrect.

it comes from money.

Those are usually either businesses or government research institutes.

goblins that people talk to in sensory deprivation chambers

after all thousands of years of wars and politics, you'd think we would have the current tech sooner

They are made by regular workers and ordinary people around the world who regularly have their work stolen by their bosses and the ruling class who use the state to legitimize their claims and hold onto the tech until the old tech they're currently using is no longer profitable enough for them several decades later.

what new tech, it's just endless app clones or netflix clones but with bikes or meal kits or some other stupid shit

Necessity

It all originates from the white mans creative and curious mind.

Then it is offloaded to bug people who adapt physical objects to our specifications.

Imagination > replication

>white mans creative and curious mind
Jow Forums proves this false every day

Because money

>implying pajeets don't run this shit
Bruh..
I can smell the curry through my speakers.

Is research racist?

Not so much anymore.

No because I work in the industry, went to school w/ a lot of others who do as well, and know people at just about every company you can think of.

> Innovation and invention often come from small groups of bright minds
Bigger companies then buy them out when they are close to a demonstrable product.

So, it's essentially the nobodies that few people can name.

wtf whyz tech-nol-o-jee be raycis n shiet?

Remember the google maven drone project? I'm sure there are dozens of other silicon X pentagon collaborations the public doesn't know about.