For me, it's Gnome

For me, it's Gnome

Attached: index.png (239x160, 3K)

Gnome is confy for me but it need to reduce ram usage i have 8 gigs of Rams i can't use all my electron apps haha

Okay, this is epic.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-19 14-32-59.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

For me, it's MATE.

Attached: 13.png (800x644, 246K)

For me, it's no.

Attached: 1515957429766.gif (500x245, 1.24M)

I fucking hate client side decorations. Every single title bar in your picture looks different. Also, what happens when you shade (roll up) the window? Do the buttons stay in the taskbar?
Fuck foot devs pushing for csd. One major advantage linux has over windows/mac is its customizability. Every program being responsible for its own decorations completely removes the option to customize the look and feel in a centralized way. The WM should manage how windows look.

The only patrician choice is using a non-queer WM like openbox + gtk3-nocsd.

there is literally no use-case for window shading, old man.

>Sotn
B-based... What emulator is that, RA?

What icon theme and gnome theme is that?

papirus, materia
gnome-games

based and GNOMEpilled

Attached: foot.jpg (2000x2000, 253K)

sums up the average gnometard pretty well

I fell for the foot too.
I'm liking it.

Attached: 1489697225073.jpg (1523x2030, 1.72M)

xfeces

>imagine hating the foot

Attached: qtrash.jpg (951x835, 149K)

for me, it isn't
and that's okay.

based skype, fucking up ricer setups with their horrendous icon since 2009

>commercial license
its nothing

GNOME is the best DE, the standard Linux DE.

to contribute to the GPL version of Qt you must sign an abusive and anti freedom CLA.

Uhhhhhh... sorry guys, but those aren't the foot, those are FEET. Feet, not foot. You may have to change your ways.

can you disable the bottom bar?

gnome is great but I'm using Xfce because the current debianland gnome has memory bleed (3.22). Testing currently has 3.30 which has this fixed, also it has backported the new theming from 3.32

Gnome has spyware

Yes.

Of course you can. It's not guhnome, so there actually is some customizability.

it's literally gnome maintained after drop of support

ok now, this is a higher level of cope from kdetards

I love gnome. it's polished, clean and mostly keyboard driven. it's totally fine if you dislike it but this DE shitflinging needs to end. literally imagine getting worked up over a desktop or window manager. how autistic do you have to be for it to get to that level?

Gnome gets all the hate because most people try to make it yet another traditional desktop by piling a bunch of extensions on top of it and then wondering why it’s so slow and bad. It’s not a traditional desktop, it’s closer to a tiling wm if anything. The defaults are that way for a reason, and that’s the way it’s meant to be used. It’s not particularly my cup of tea and I still prefer more traditional desktops, but I respext that they’re trying to do something different.

A lot of people dislike the GNOME project because of how the devs behave.

imagine going out of your way to harass, read commits and comments of developers just because you don't like a windows manager. That's autistic.
Just use another window manager.
Like, don't use your computer.
Get a girlfriend

not him but yes some of them are relentless but gnome has been fucking up for years mainly because they want to remove every useful feature on their desktop. it really affected me when they removed the tray and made me resort to using an extension. I was about to make a complaint about that but I didn't even bother because of knowing how stubborn they are. there was absolutely no reason to do that besides pissing everyone off

>it really affected me
oh poor you

For me it's LXDE because I'm a ramlet

you're not serious right?

i like gnome but can i just get some thinner titlebars i mean jesus

adwaita is shit

youre telling me

Kde > XFCE > MATE > CINNAMON > >>>>> GNOME

What about LXDE/LXQt? Budgie?

Any WM >>>>>>> Any DE beside GNOME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GNOME

these are accurate

For me, it's xfce

Attached: xfce.svg.png (150x150, 19K)

I really like Gnome, it's easily the most polished Linux desktop.

Attached: 1522997279932.png (332x161, 3K)

I understand the difference. I use the foot, but I masturbate to the feet.

Attached: 81602dcd-5d58-4163-9e63-b920148c64b2.png (1282x1600, 450K)

>Testing currently has 3.30 which has this fixed, also it has backported the new theming from 3.32
Are you sure?
I installed buster not long ago and it wasn't using the new Adwaita.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Qt licensed under commercial licenses is appropriate for development of proprietary/commercial software where you do not want to share any source code with third parties or otherwise cannot comply with the terms of the GNU LGPL version 3.

they dont need to buy anything
and they themselves can sell their things under LGPL
so in other words this doesnt affect at all foss developers

based

rate my desktop, am i based and redpilled?

Attached: tg54gtg45g.png (3000x1920, 1.14M)

Why would you masturbate to a non-sexual part of the body?

Jump to Buster and glorious 3.30.
>non-sexual part of the body
4u

Attached: 1535696323691.png (720x874, 684K)

would fuck a gnome irl

is testing that much better than stable?

stick with stable. 10 is right around the corner anyway

On Gnome 3.30 the memory leaks were fixed and it's more snappier.
But if stable is good for you wait some more months for the buster release.

Attached: 8c4ddcbb51b87db69e3bad7da903e71f.png (750x1334, 700K)

Cringe haha poster

Gnome and KDE has been in development for 30 years and still more bloated and with less features than XFCE, the bestest, smoothest and fasted linux desktop enviroment. XFCE is complete, it does not need further development only maintenance.

Xfce = GNOME > Cinnamon > LXDE >= LXQt > MATE > KDE *

* based on their Fedora spins

>it gets better when the original devs drop it
Doesn't that say it all?

>Also, what happens when you shade (roll up) the window?
There is no roll up function on Gnome WM

>Every program being responsible for its own decorations completely removes the option to customize the look and feel in a centralized way.
System-wide GTK themes still work as before, you stupid fuck

>The only patrician choice is using a non-queer WM like openbox + gtk3-nocsd.
Yes if you hate having vertical space

Do you realize that you can drag window any place on CSD? You don't have to aim for blank space, you degenerate

gnome isint very intutive and i dont really like how it doesnt have much going for it out of the box and you have to manually install things that should automatically be there

Such as themes, being able to rick click new file and small things like that

I'm still waiting for No Titlebar extension to be ported to 3.32. I want to hide title bar on maximized windows, but only for a few programs, not all of them. And Unity fucks up status bar. Maybe there are some alternatives that I'm missing?

Attached: chika_rs.jpg (707x1000, 571K)

You have to go into settings for nearly everything you want to do, hosting hotspot, activating bluetooth etc. while in kde you can just click 2 buttons and it's done.
The animations feel sluggish as hell, workspace shortcuts are not as customizable as KDE, moving windows from one workspace to another is not tiling-wm-like.
I wanted to like gnome but KDE feels much much more customizable without having to add 100 extensions. Also more robust then gnome