This guy breaks into your house and replaces your keyboard with a model m, what do you do?

This guy breaks into your house and replaces your keyboard with a model m, what do you do?

Attached: serveimage(21).jpg (1280x720, 125K)

i'll give him one of these

Attached: 489787.jpg (1200x1200, 100K)

My keyboard is already a Model M though

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

pull out another proper keyboard and throw the M in the shed with all of the other Ms I only take out when I'm working on my PS/2s

I don't need/want the keyboard but I'll have a talk with him. Give him coffee, show him the neighborhood. You know, stuff people without autism would do.

suck his dick because they're harder to find than bigfoot in my country

why do gunfags always look so beta?

>look
they are. who the fuck needs to carry when you can literally kill with a single punch?

Fpbp

>Points gun at intruder
>"You bastard...you low life thieving scum...how dare you enter my home and touch my things..."
>Hands shaking from sheer rage as adrenaline courses through my veins
>Man stealing my keyboard is obviously frightened at my unhinged state
>"In my state I have the legal right to kill you for being in my home"
>'but, user I was just going to give you this high quality keyboard...'
>"SHUT UP CRIMINAL DEGENERATE SCUM!"
>He's now openly weeping
>"Please don't kill me user. I'll leave quietly'
>Gesture towards the door
>'GET OUT YOU DISGUSTING FUCK!'
>Sobbing terrified nerd leaves
>My 20 dollar rosewill keyboard is safe and sound where it belongs.

depends if the model M he replaces it with is older/rarer than my current one

My fucking neighbor's landlord straps a fucking glock to his hip whenever he leaves the fucking house.

It's a fucking diseased mindset

just buy a brand new Unicomp

I'd rather get mugged than killing the guy who mugged me. I know you can shoot a nonlethal area but I don't think I could have that in my mind. If I had a gun I'd probably be a complete bitch with it. Tasers and pepper spray is better.

i'd thank him for taking away my chink shit $5 keyboard

Thank you, Apple onions man

>muh martial arts

corpses

>I'd rather get mugged than killing the guy who mugged me
>I know you can shoot a nonlethal area instead of going for the killing blow but guns are scawy
I really hope you're just shitposting.

Attached: disney wars fan.jpg (812x852, 134K)

Kidnap his daughters and replace them with Barbie dolls.

Americans just can't understand not wanting to kill anyone

I will never understand the Yuro's love for being assaulted and stolen from.
>t. canuck

I've never been assaulted or stolen from in my life and I've never owned a gun

I would get sad and miss my ALPS

>I know you can shoot a nonlethal area but I don't think I could have that in my mind. If I had a gun I'd probably be a complete bitch with it.
You're own words. You acknowledged that you don't need to shoot an area that will kill the target but that you wouldn't do that because you're a fucking bitch.

The only thing your post was missing was a soi wojak image attached to it.

put that garbage on ebay and go back to using my own keyboard

>You're own words
anonymous imageboard dumbass
i'm not that guy, you can't "shoot to disable"

Neither have I but outright refusing to take any kind of precaution for your own safety is a really weird mentality to have and I don't understand how common it is. Do you wear seatbelts? Do you have a smoke detector in your house?

Dilate his asshole with my dick as payment

>outright refusing to take any kind of precaution for your own safety
and that's 'not carrying a gun' in your eyes? lol
good thing I don't live in America then, I can't image feeling unsafe just because I'm not able to shoot someone

>anonymous imageboard dumbass
Yes it is, which means it's extremely easy to samefag.

I mean basically, yeah. There isn't really anything more effective and versatile than a pistol for defending yourself. Everything else is situational and less effective.
>good thing I don't live in America then, I can't image feeling unsafe just because I'm not able to shoot someone
You are refusing to use the most effective safety measure against criminals there is, just because you don't "feel unsafe" without it.

>literally admitting that you're a bitch that is unable to think in dangerous situations and is also unable of using a firearm

What did you hope to accomplish with this post?

>This guy breaks into your house and replaces your keyboard with a model m
You got the wrong tech YouTuber. This guy would break into your house and retrobrite your old computers and peripherals.

seatbelts and smoke alarms don't require someone to be killed to "defend" yourself

Attached: This is an anomaly.jpg (456x456, 91K)

Statistically it's the complete opposite

Which non-lethal area are you taking about?
Does it apply in a somewhat close quarters scenario?

Neither do guns. Seatbelts and smoke detectors also aren't defending you against other people.

And install rapsberry pi in your alarm clock

If you shoot someone you're likely to kill them
If you carry a gun with no intention to shoot people you're an idiot

SBRs and shotguns are actually the most effective way to defend yourself, but people are easily shocked.

Brandishing can be quite effective.

Just having a gun on your person is defense. People that want to do harm to you will think twice once they see your gun, unless they too have a gun, but because you are carrying a gun. You aren't at their mercy.

fucking nogunz. that's highly illegal

This is true, but SBRs and shotguns cannot be easily concealed and are cumbersome to carry day to day.

sell it and get a £10 lenovo keyboard.

these posts aren't real and are bait guys

Attached: 1494364069530.jpg (688x521, 65K)

So?

If I ever move to a third-world country like Africa or America I'll keep that in mind, I still think having a gun and not intending to use it is very stupid, you're inviting people to escalate the conflict without actually being willing to do so yourself

there's no reason to owe firearms in 2019
everyone is safer if no one had them
stop RPing as John Wick

There is always a reason to own firearms.

I'd replace his Tesla Model 3 with a Trabant. Just to keep my response in the same time period as the Model M.

As long as he doesn't paint my walls that fucking hideous painter's tape blue.

>I still think having a gun and not intending to use it is very stupid
Are you legitimately retarded? Since when is being able and willing to use it when/if the need arises the same as "intending to use it"?

>if no one had them
Sounds like some fictional scenario.

>implying niggers fight fair

say thank you

golem get ye gone

Weak faggots like yourself are only allowed to live because stronger men allow you to.

True

Thank him as I have just spilled beer all over mine 2 hours ago

Being transparent. At least I can admit weakness you bitch.

Limbs, that will buy you time for police and ambulance to show up without killing the lad. Pinning them down.

Wow its been a while

>currently using a cheap as fuck rubber keyboard that have one of the legs broken

Thanks, man.

Peace isn't perpetual. The U.S is anomalous because if you're look at other nations you've got a good chance to see more than one "total war" scenario.

Even for us burgers we're no doubt going to see SHTF in the next 10-30 years.

“God Created Men and Sam Colt Made Them Equal!”

It's good how guns made betas equal. Today, some 7 foot 280 pound gymfaggot will think twice by trying to make some 5 foot 100 pound beta his little bitch.

sell it and buy a tenkeyless cherry mx brown

>>>/reddit/

>just pay ~100USD + shipping and taxes dude
yea, ok, thanks

>Since when is being able and willing to use it when/if the need arises
That's not what I said. I said if you aren't willing to use it

Keep telling yourself that and maybe it'll come true

The US isn't peaceful, it's involved in wars all the time. Peace is the norm of civilized countrires

Since we came up with nukes, war has changed.
A weapon so powerful no one want to fire it because no one wants to get hit by it.

I give him my old shitty keyboard.

Was this thumbnail from the deleted "AI" video? so good, he enraged the nerds cause he said the words "im a smart guy"

BASED COMMODORE BASIC

Attached: 1276485069.jpg (1000x562, 239K)

>replaced my laptop's keyboard with a model M
impressive

why are you so mad about something that doesn't affect you in any way whatsoever?
You're letting someone who you have no business talking to, and is a complete stranger to you, live rent free in your head.
You have a diseased mindset.

i wasn't aware that your constitutional right to carry a firearm was a disease. you can buy one too, you know.

betas exclusively carry glocks because they care enough about someone telling them that the gun they bought was a bad choice because *comparisons* so they buy the choice that will get no person to scrutinize them at all whatsoever and pay out the ass for it

ITT: gays

oh shit thanks

hey how did you get in here

*ahem*
blacks
jews
transexuals
you were saying?

Thank him for replacing my thrift-store special with an over $100 keyboard.

Based

Back to /a/

Get furious at him for the noise polution.

there are a lot of Jow Forumsfags on /a/, newfag. also, Jow Forums is gay as fuck. have you ever been there?

This. But the real reason I hate Glockfags is the "muh polymer" argument. If they're too weak to carry two pounds of steel, they're too weak to use a firearm effectively. My handgun doesn't even need ammo. I could beat someone to death with it.

sell the model m to some hipster chump and rebuy my previous keyboard

I don’t have a keyboard.

>I'd rather get mugged than killing the guy who mugged me.
Are you Justin Trudeau? Be honest.

GLOCK
NADE

haha yeah thank you strong men of Jow Forums for letting me live. You are definitely not an overweight wheezing virgin piece of shit who bought a gun to feel strong.
fucking pussy.

Thank him and moonwalk
Based 8bit boomer

There's no evidence that Total war is a relic of the past.
Even in WW2 the U.S. didn't have an existential crises. Race war, Climate change and/or new technology can easily lead to one.

Learn to live with the fact that any neighbors within a half mile can now hear me typing.