If shit hit the fan with Chinaland, where would the MASSES of electronics come from?

Attached: 14496878671.jpg (327x237, 24K)

From Japan like they used to or at the very least the USA
Things may cost a little more but honestly I don’t mind paying a little more for a non-consumable if it doesn’t come from a shithole

middlepersons in europe/south america/asia

Attached: 1542723863916.png (678x563, 380K)

maybe vietnamm or thailand

India, Japan, Central / Easter Europe.

Some other east Asian country. It's not just China in the game, ya know. Personally I'd love for the American industry to be what it was again. They made quality stuff.

>Easter Europe.

Attached: 1464676756901.jpg (599x800, 197K)

Eastern bloc more than before.
I mean, this list already exists.

>They made quality stuff
you tell 'em son

Attached: 1532876764414.png (378x370, 120K)

>quality stuff
By which standards?
Compared to run of the mill european or japanese stuff your products are shit
Your cars are poor made poser shit with the sole purpose to immitate quality
Your quality of life manufacturers like honeywell make some of the worst shit ive ever seen
Your food is for subhumans even compared to russian one
Hang yourself

Call me crazy but I think we have enough technology. There's enough used stuff around the US to satisfy everyone for the forseeable future. Phones are lasting a long time. A used GTX 660 from 2012 costs less than $50 on ebay and can run bioshock infinite on max graphics at 60fps. If you grabbed a sub $200 vega 56 during the latest mining bust, you're set for years. Games are trending toward more cartoony less realistic graphics with a major focus on 2d and isometric. Most fun games have simple graphics. Everything runs fine because its all ported from consoles anyway. 95% of people have SSDs. 8gb ram doesn't do much outside of 3d modelling and 16gb, 32gb are sub $200 for a while now.
>muh amazon shit
tech consumerism needs to stop. There is no more advantage to be gained by throwing money at computer parts. The biggest leap in the past few years was ryzen cpus, which again are only really amazing for 3d modellers and renderings, not gamers or "video watchers" which is the most passive, most popular thing we use these machines for all day anyhow.

He was probably talking about America’s industry in the 50-60s when America was making things that worked while everyone else was still groveling over the war

Japan, Taiwan, South Korea

>they used to make quality stuff back in the day
>>NO THEY DON'T THEY MAKE BAD THINGS NOW AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT PAST TENSE IS KILL YOURSELF FOR SAYING PARTIALLY GOOD THINGS ABOUT AMERICA
Your obsession is showing.

Can you stop posting on this board with your terrible opinions?

Also how tf do you consider Ryzen a leap forward when they aren’t even better than intel chips \?

India

India

They're too rich to become murrifat's waggie slaves.

S E E T H I N G

nobody because you don't suddenly move the 2+ trillion dollar industrial base. even if they assemble it in some third world they don't have the industry to build it from the ground up. computer parts aren't clothing made in a random sweatshop of 9 year old.

anybody who thinks you can just switch is brain damaged. robotics and equipment in china isn't going anywhere.

Not likely.
A lot of production outside China has disappeared and even a lot of Japanese companies have moved production to China.

It would in no means be simple for companies that have moved production to spin up local production to satisfy export to America, and it wouldn't be worth it.
Just let America make its own shit.

They'll still be made in China, just not the People's Republic.

Attached: DAmbsgsBba-2.png (300x250, 24K)

If anything ryzen caused a leap forward even if not better at every single thing
intel’s desktop platform would still be quad cores if it wasn’t for Ryzen bringing actually decent 6-8 core CPUs for what Intel was charging for a 4 core

>reddit spacing
>red team bad
Ryzen is a miracle your wallet. I like ebay, Fry's, and craigslist dell optiplex's. If money is no object, you should spend your money on something other than these POS intel CPU's with ridiculous margin prices and constant scandals. Ryzen is a good choice for playing games simply because it frees up more of your budget to get a nicer GPU, but it becomes a great choice if you use your computer for more productive tasks like rendering or video encoding, that will take advantage of all those cores.

Note: Republic of China, not Taiwan. If you support Taiwanese independence, you by default will support the communists' notion that Taiwan is a breakaway rebel province, where in reality it is actually the mainland that is controlled by communist rebels.

No one knows. I don't remeber where I read it, but some big guy at a company (think it was Apple) explained why manufacturing outside of China was so hard. In the US if you wanted to set up a production line you would waste a ton of money and in a month end up with no results. In china, in a month you are ready to start producing.

In due time Vietnam, Thailand, other SEA countries, especially if they get investments.

>actually falling for the reddit spacing meme
>amd setting prices low is some kind of technological leap forward

I’m not saying ryzen is bad you don’t need to go full AMD shill mode on me.

Mexico

You just need cheap workers.

Remember india super power by 2020

As if.
When was the last time you bought some electronics with "Made in Japan" on it?

High end Nikon or Canon dslr. If not electronics then I know for sure optics lens come from Japan.

>amerifat jobs for amerifat people, chinaman bad
>what! I have to pay MORE for my dragon dildo to be made in my country because workers demand higher wages? no way man, chinaman good, he do it for $2 dorra an hour and will work sundays too.

Capacitors, a lot of sound equipment, high end (consumer) photography and so on.

from usa with 300% added price of course

There you have it.
An absolutely tiny market share compared to the 80s and 90s and it a damn fucking shame.

Korea and India.

Fucking Nixon opening up trade with China.

They used to assemble PCs in Mexico.

I seem to recall that the Chinaman labor was already too expensive (compared to other even less developed SE Asian nations) for the some of the tech industry years ago.

wtf i want to fuck a miata now ?

Please no.

your cars are literally shit. oversized cans of metal.

>where would the MASSES of electronics come from?

Attached: Wink.jpg (2140x1605, 117K)

High IQ post

I'll gladly take american cars over engineered, unreliable eurotrash

> reliable
there's nothing reliable with gigantic chunks of metal increasing total mass to unreasonable levels.

atleast a gigantic chunk of metal doesn't deteriorate unlike plastic euro shitboxes

Nobody would be able to pick up the slack fast enough and the economy would totally collapse.

I can't wait.

> plastic deteriorates

Attached: file.png (550x543, 114K)

Hell yes it does
Let UV get to it for a good few years or expose it to under-hood temperatures for 250k miles and the shit will basically fall apart in your hand

Cars aren't Hondas from the 1980s muchacho.

>what is disc rot

Funny that you say that because old Hondas where still made of metal
Intake manafolds, valve covers, and exhaust manfolds, all still metal, unlike modern shitboxes where all of that is plastic now

You are stupid. Heavier metals are the worst materials you can use on something that can crash with you in it.

You could at least suggest carbon fibers.

based and formosa-pilled

> exhaust manfolds
> plastic
Wanna know how I know that you are a benchracing faggot?