Would Jow Forums also hate them if normies didn't like them?

Would Jow Forums also hate them if normies didn't like them?

Attached: jbareham_190213_3183_0267[1].jpg (1200x800, 109K)

what is that?

it's those wireless airpod things

>but muh wires

kek

Attached: 1542431357723.jpg (500x525, 26K)

wireless earphones

It's not that i hate them, it's simply a shitload of money for a laughable quality. Bluetooth is not the best technology to have high quality wide band transmission, and a cable is not that much of a hassle compared to the benefit

I don't hate them.
I just think you're a fag if you have them.

>I just think you're a fag if you have them.
Oh no we can't have that happening

dude there's nothing wrong with being a fag. it's totally cool be proud of who you are!

have sex

Attached: 1524250570335.jpg (1200x1200, 187K)

incel

guys come on. whats with this inane faggotry?
I thought this site was for adults.

win elections

>incel is also a right winger
surprise surprise.

there is nothing right wing about democracy :^)

schoolshooter incel magapede

but atleast I'm not a...

Attached: IMG_20190203_141632.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Wireless headphones are fucking great for working out
That's about it

charging headphones is absolute cancer and batteries are a ghoulish capitalist scam designed to get you to throw your airpods in the garbage every two years and buy new ones when they don't hold a charge anymore

The rubber on my jaybirds is breaking after I think 5 years now, considering something like these to replace them, nothing really beats the convenience of wireless, broken a few wired earbuds from the wires catching on stuff.

I'd say they're not bad if you have a job in construction and that's the only valid use i've seen for them

I just don't see the appeal in making my earphones 1000x easier to lose and also require batteries.

What's $150 for something you use daily for 2 years? Might as well buy nothing if saving money is your only goal in life.
My wired ear buds only survive for 1 year and cost about $60

>What's $150 for something you use daily for 2 years?
a waste of money when you could get a $15 pair of wired earbuds instead. Even if they break and you get another pair, you've still saved $120. I don't know about you but I got other shit I can do with $120.

Other shit like what? I sometimes have lunch with friends, dinner with co-workers or a cup of coffee at school. All of that could be spend better.

lmao how embarrassing

I'm an audio normie but I still hate those things because they were crazy unstable, especially when walking with your phone in your pocket. I don't know if the pair I had was defective or if they just work like shit with non samshit phones. I returned them for pixel buds, which are still shit but is basically the nonshit and not extortionately option for android

Is there a better alternative to this at around the same price or cheaper? Got a pair recently but I wasn't impressed with the sound quality at all.

I'm thinking of getting one of these too.
What do you think of them? They're $70 here, not too bad.

I FUCKING LOVE THEM! So convenient to use (quick connect on phone), low profile, audio quality on calls decent, and nice noise cancellation! One thing would want the battery life to extend by at least 3 hours. and the audio quality is like a 7 out of ten

Attached: 1522064629888.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Not bad for $70 imo but I wouldn't pay more than $100 on something like this, especially if the battery life will cut down by half in two years or so.

The wireless features are nice overall and very convenient, especially when traveling.

They can't connect to multiple devices at once though right?
It's a shame, I'd be on it if it had this. Being able to switch seamlessly between devices would be great.
If the audio is on par with the AKG bundled IEMs for their phones it's already good enough.

cringe

>easier to lose

They go in a charging case when not in use

I hate Gabe newell so much, he can't die of a heart attack or stroke soon enough

Attached: 1514849725449.png (520x668, 494K)

after using wireless headphones for a while and switching back, you start to realize just how much of a bother wires can be on a day-to-day basis.

Same goes for bluetooth/wireless.

Wireless only works for some not for all. They should not force it to all. Im not saying you are but there are people who think that they know better and say stupid things.

>They should not force it to all.

But they already have though, almost every flagship has removed the headphone jack and its very unlikely to ever come back.

There are bluetooth alternatives if you are on a budget like pic related, but they aren't full "wireless" or end up sacrificing a ton of audio quality for convenience.

tl;dr expensive phones went wireless and good wireless convenience is expensive

Attached: Anker-SoundSync-04.jpg (960x960, 64K)

I'm pretty sure the idea is that they only function with phones and tablets that support the apps. Without said app you only have basic Bluetooth connectivity

I have a phone with an audio jack and never used it. Jow Forums is not a representative sample, wired audio is dead for the grand population.
The average zoomer growing up today never had to deal with entangled ear buds in his pocket and wired headphones are audiophile tier.

I have an extremely nice home audio system, and a good pair of headphones for when I'm traveling. Why do I need wireless headphones? What's the benefit? I don't even like in-ear phones to start with.

If you think Jow Forums is just contrarian to be cranks you are brand new here.

>owning more than a ThinkPad t60 with some obscure pair of headphones
>calling others new
You only arrived in the last 4 years or so, summer child. Original Jow Forums was Spartan as fuck and didn't even understand the need for an Intel core processor because their ThinkPad just werked

I use a Thinkpad X23 actually.

Then why do you need an audio system? What a waste of money, you must be new

I like mine.

Attached: _20190521_105953.jpg (2592x2657, 1.02M)

Because I like to listen to music. You really got bent out of shape when I called you out as new, didn't you, newfag? See you always stand out and even if you have a list of go-tos to try to cope with being called out as new, it keeps happening.

You should try to be less emotional, especially when you get blown out and called out. It's part of board culture here to troll, don't take it so personally. If you manage to stick around and don't get reassigned you'll learn. Many of you don't make it and end up back on Reddit where things are easier to manage.

>this post
You must be so old you can remember the site being named Jow Forums

Jow Forums always obsessed over audio to some extent you fucking newfag. 10 years ago it was dt770, kpp and bookshelves with amp because more people here were dirt poor. Now its stax, hd600, lsr305 or whatever else people shill nowdays. Point is, this is nothing new.

When your mom told you you were clever she was lying. That must be clear to you by this point.

tl;dr I don't have money for them therefore I don't need them

bluetooth induces cancer

More like: I don't have the money for them and are the only person on the bus with oversized wired headphones so everyone with these things is gay

They're good for everyday commuting. Sure they're more expensive, but the ease of use and convenience of them are worth it to me. At home, however, I usually prefer better (wired) headphones.

I fucking love TWS earphones

That's good to hear, I think I'll order a pair then as well.
It makes total sense you trade in some sound quality for convenience, but if it's good enough for you I suppose it's good enough for me.

>normies
you need to go back

I've even showered with my Awei T8 s on

election tourists must be hanged THEN shot

How come it's alt-right incels who hate these things in the first place?

Can anyone recommend any? I backed an indiegogo wireless earphone but it's pretty much a sham now that it's been shipped out, riddled with problems.

I just went for the Samsung Galaxy ones because of their simple design and because I have plenty of money to not worry about comparing discount brands, but I do know there are plenty of good ones out there below €100.

Alright, I'll give those a spin once I finally receive my sham wireless earphones. Shipments were just delayed again due to the problems. I'll try asking around in other generals.

Has indiegogo ever produced any good hardware? It always seems incredibly subpar compared to real brands.

>I love high audio quality!
>says the audiophiles while the wire moving sound can be heard for every step they take

Honestly, I don't really know. I just wanted to try it out and it cost around $90, which was kind of a deal compared to real brands, however its kinda inconvenient to work with. I never really back anything anyway so I don't have much to say on the matter.

I've got a pair of redmeme airdots and love them, super convenient, reliably pair with my phone and have a better sounding microphone then my desk mic

However I have to admit that the sound quality is crap compared to my seinnheisers and even my think sound wired iems but they're insanely convenient to the point where I basically never bother with the iems and my main headphones are pretty much relegated to being used at my desk

There's no big killer feature but lots of small conveniences like the cable not swinging about when putting on or taking off layers of clothing and not having to untangle the wire when taking them out, being able to go from listening to music to taking a phone call while doing things with both hands etc. really add up
They do look fucking stupid though

I feel the exact same about mine. They do nothing exceptional but are just very easy to carry around and I think the charger case is very cleverly done.

That's good to know. I just bought some last week, so looking forward to trying them when I'm running around. I've got Sony WH-1000XM2s that are incredible. I just want the airdots for convenience.

Are you guys running them with the AAC codec?

I have too much hearing damage to ever be a real audiophile so the added convenience is the most important thing for me. I still use my hd6xxs for my desktop but everything else my galaxy buds are great